Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
pinPinned by community manager
user profile
Seller_l3eCP9f1PtJXC
user profile
Seller_G9F2ncdkaCUBx
user profile
Seller_Yq0nlPbzaj42w
user profile
Seller_ZQcTqBqCWLhn9
user profile
Seller_X3j2mUacSC9s6
user profile
Seller_Ic5JcTBndOdPw
user profile
Seller_I8WCG7qVJB6dq
user profile
Seller_LTNvvFJ2jqJOv
user profile
Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00
user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz
user profile
Seller_JrYwuoN6mnljw

Recent discussions

Recent discussions

user profile
Seller_l3eCP9f1PtJXC
user profile
Seller_G9F2ncdkaCUBx
user profile
Seller_Yq0nlPbzaj42w
user profile
Seller_ZQcTqBqCWLhn9
user profile
Seller_X3j2mUacSC9s6
user profile
Seller_Ic5JcTBndOdPw
user profile
Seller_I8WCG7qVJB6dq
user profile
Seller_LTNvvFJ2jqJOv
user profile
Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00
user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz
user profile
Seller_JrYwuoN6mnljw

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

user profile

Hear ye, hear ye!

The most wonderful time of the year is almost upon us, and Amazon is kicking it off in a big way with Prime Big Deal Days on October 8th and 9th!

This is your chance to get the holiday cheer started early, and emerge as the belle of the holiday shopping ball. This event is Amazon's big kickoff to the entire holiday shopping season, drawing in droves of Prime members on the hunt for unbeatable deals. As your customers look to get a head start on their gift-giving, Prime Big Deal Days is the perfect opportunity to capture their attention and boost your sales.

So how can you make the most out of this selling spectacular? Let's unwrap a few tips:

Deck Your Deals With Prime Exclusive Discounts:

Prime members are on the hunt for the best prices, so give them an early holiday gift with Prime Exclusive Discounts. When customers see that sweet, sweet discount displayed prominently, your products are the star of the show. Unsure how to create a Prime Exclusive Discount? Cozy up by the fire and watch this video!

Captivate with Coupons:

Who doesn't love a good coupon? Create some buzz with Amazon Coupons and watch the savings-hungry shoppers flock to your listings, so they can be the talk of the town!

Optimize and organize:

Make sure your product pages are dressed to the nines with enticing copy, dazzling images, and jolly keywords. That way, when the Prime Big Deal Days shoppers come a-calling, your products will be the first ones they see.

The clock is ticking, so get ready to bring home the holiday bacon, and read through more important details on Prime Exclusive Discount submissions on our recent News post.

Do you have any amazing holiday tips we missed in this post? Give the gift of your best advice to fellow sellers in the comments below!

Warmest regards,

Danny

9 votes
3 votes
5 replies
Latest activity
user profile
No sales in two weeks
by Seller_G9F2ncdkaCUBx
Amazon replied

discussion.i haven't got a sale in two weeks.

Is anybody else going through this also

1 vote
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Account Activation issue
by Seller_Yq0nlPbzaj42w
Amazon replied

Hello. My account is active but under the account overview, it appears that the listing status for the United States is inactive. I have checked the vacation settings, it's all good. Account health is showing all good. The other 2 countries of Mexico and Canada accounts are active. I have provided all the required information and documents for identity verification and it shows amazon has approved it.

Previous cases have not resolved the issue, the link took me back to the page of the vacation setting page. Could you please assist? @amazon

1 vote
0 votes
22 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Help Feature Offer / Buybox 0%
by Seller_ZQcTqBqCWLhn9

My account has been active for many years, has a brand. My account's matrix are 100% healthy but still my Buybox eligibility offer is No. Please help me

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity
user profile

We received a warning from Amazon because our on-time delivery rate is only 36.03%. This is surprising to us because we have been in business for 2 years and our on-time delivery rate has consistently been above 99%. The sudden drop to such a low rate is destroying our business.How to fix that? We are FBM sellers.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity
user profile

Dear moderators,

I have a product I have been selling for two years in the $24 range and my listing is now deactivated due to a potential high pricing error. The product Amazon is attempting to force me to sell is nearly less than the purchase price. It is unfair to 3P sellers to ask us to pay Amazon to sell product. It is also unfair to be allowed to state our price with no warning about these deactivations. Is Amazon going to reduce its fees? Please help!

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity
user profile
Unable to Create removal order
by Seller_I8WCG7qVJB6dq

Has anyone experienced the issue where you can't remove inventory from Amazon?

I have automated removals on, no account health issues, and when I go to remove "Recommended Removals" inventory I get this message:

"An error occurred

Your ability to create manual and automated inventory removals has been disabled. Please review your Account Health Dashboard or Seller Central Notifications for more information."

Has anyone experienced this? What was the solution I have told Amazon about this issue multiple times now, going back 3 weeks (although I haven't received an automated removal order in 2 months).

Any assistance would be appreciated, seller support seems to be useless.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Chargeback Claim lunacy
by Seller_LTNvvFJ2jqJOv
Amazon replied

@Seller_nS0jcFQNDLG3e @Seller_RSwABJNHpHnEZ

I received a chargeback, no big deal it happens

Amazon sent a letter to respond to asking for detailed information about the sale (which they already have access to since they

gave me the order number right?)

I filled out the response and sent it, only to have it kicked back to me saying I replied to a no reply email.

C'mon already....

Hello,

We would like to inform you that the card issuer has contacted us on behalf of the buyer. Currently, there is a chargeback dispute involving the following transaction:

Order date: 06/22/2024, 03:55

Order number:

Items purchased:

Shipping address:

In response to this email, provide the following information:

-- Confirmation that the order was shipped.

-- Date the order was shipped.

-- The name of the carrier used.

-- Link of the shipper.

-- Delivery confirmation or tracking number along with signed proof of delivery, if available.

-- Return and refund policy, as well as the cancellation policy.

-- The return shipping address that your customer should use in order to return the merchandise in exchange for credit.

Can't offer the information you required if you don't accept it, which is ridiculous to ask for since you can see EVERYTHING in my account already.

11 votes
0 votes
16 replies
Latest activity
user profile

I opened a cae: ID 16331845911 to ask Amazon and was told that the main reasons may be:

We cannot go into detail about all the factors that determine the qualification of recommended offers, but the following tips can help you increase the chances of your offer meeting the qualification requirements:

• Provide excellent buyer service

• Ensure that the products are high-quality and authentic

• Avoid credit card chargeback claims

Please check Amazon's product authenticity and quality page and credit card chargebacks for more information. Selling partner support will not be able to provide more information.

We are sure that our various indicators are within the range specified by Amazon.

If there is no shopping cart, we will lose a lot of orders. Can anyone help me?

@Seller_SBIjJooGeXSQ6 @Seller_7e4TizkSOVtBf @Seller_1KYLYkgAlu4xX @Seller_c2KLMXKhUYF3u @Seller_1bGY2ydIU3isE@Seller_guPeMXBrBxqyU @Seller_q5VULSdzfEHW0@Seller_ovM5p622oIbGp

0 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Account Level Reserve Payments
by Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz
Amazon replied

My payment all blocked into the "Account Level Reserve"

My funds have been held in reserve for almost 14 days, but so far they haven't given me an answer as to why...

What should we do? Anybody met this issue before?

I'm trying to figure out why all my funds have recently been in reserve at the account level. I haven't received any emails about it

I I talked to several colleagues, and no one can give an answer.

3 votes
0 votes
49 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Not getting an answer since August 8!!!!
by Seller_JrYwuoN6mnljw
Amazon replied

I submitted my compliance documents on August 8. Amazon rejected the documents on September 10 with no clear details. I would love to provide new documents but Amazon told me to wait longer and do not submit any new documents. They need the internal team to look at this.

I am still waiting. How is it possible that I am waiting 2 months with no clear answer and losing money!?

Who do I need to talk to about this, so the case will be finally escalated!?

ASINs: B0D63H8G99, B0D63G1JG9, B0D63G9RTL

0 votes
0 votes
12 replies
Latest activity

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies