Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_JrYwuoN6mnljw

Not getting an answer since August 8!!!!

I submitted my compliance documents on August 8. Amazon rejected the documents on September 10 with no clear details. I would love to provide new documents but Amazon told me to wait longer and do not submit any new documents. They need the internal team to look at this.

I am still waiting. How is it possible that I am waiting 2 months with no clear answer and losing money!?

Who do I need to talk to about this, so the case will be finally escalated!?

ASINs: B0D63H8G99, B0D63G1JG9, B0D63G9RTL

12 replies
12 replies
user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

"How is it possible that I am waiting 2 months with no clear answer and losing money!?"

EVERYTHING is backed up due to all the suspensions for people that simply can't be bothered to read any rules as well as other changes that they have made regarding ‘generic’ product rules.

Amazon time is not anything close to what the rest of the world recognizes as a time frame. That (insert a number) of hours used so often by Amazon can be anywhere from three days to three weeks or even longer.

Is your account suspended or are they just not allowing you to list those items? They don't even show up when I try to search in the 'add a product' on my inventory page so I can't see what the brands might be.

If you are suspended find the suspension notice and POST THAT but remove all personal information first.

Anyone answering will need to see what wording they used and what they are asking for.

If it is a Section 3 violation for dropshipping anyone responding needs to see the language to determine if it included the 'death sentence' wording.

Were there other issues such as IP violations, RA, OR, you used a Virtual Assistant and they 'helped' you with paperwork and forged documents?

NOTE -- If it was for IP, RA, OA or dropshipping you will NOT get the products or the money in your account back because you have no chain of custody and proof of authenticity.

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Afternoon @Seller_JrYwuoN6mnljw,

I took a look at the cases associated to the 3 ASINs about and it looks like they shared the following information is missing back on September 10th, 2024:

B0D63G1JG9 - Associated to CASE ID ending in 7921 says from September 10th, 2024 says: "We are still missing the following documents that we need to continue with the approval process for your product"

• Test reports from a CPSC-accepted lab that confirm that each product was tested to the regulations and standards listed below: CPSIA (Lead, Phthalates)

B0D63H8G99 - Associated to CASE ID ending in 3681 says from September 10th, 2024 says: "We are still missing the following documents that we need to continue with the approval process for your product"

• Test reports from a CPSC-accepted lab that confirm that each product was tested to the regulations and standards listed below: CPSIA (Lead, Phthalates)

B0D63G9RTL - Associated to CASE ID ending in 7661 says from September 10th, 2024 says:

• We have noticed that the product does not contain images in the detail page. For us to move forward with the review of your product, please upload a product image into the detail page and let us know when you have done so.

Please visit the compliance page again to submit the documentation requested for ASINs B0D63G1JG9 and B0D63H8G99. To add images for an ASIN you can visit Catalog > Upload Images and ensure you adding images to B0D63G9RTL keeping in mind product image requirement.

If all that is complete you can follow up with Selling Partner Support letting them know you have completed all the requests that have been asked of you. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions regarding the information I have shared above. Have a good weekend.

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_JrYwuoN6mnljw

I submitted my compliance documents on August 8. Amazon rejected the documents on September 10 with no clear details. I would love to provide new documents but Amazon told me to wait longer and do not submit any new documents. They need the internal team to look at this.

I am still waiting. How is it possible that I am waiting 2 months with no clear answer and losing money!?

12 replies
user profile

by Seller_JrYwuoN6mnljw

Tags:Compliance
12 replies
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

"How is it possible that I am waiting 2 months with no clear answer and losing money!?"

EVERYTHING is backed up due to all the suspensions for people that simply can't be bothered to read any rules as well as other changes that they have made regarding ‘generic’ product rules.

Amazon time is not anything close to what the rest of the world recognizes as a time frame. That (insert a number) of hours used so often by Amazon can be anywhere from three days to three weeks or even longer.

Is your account suspended or are they just not allowing you to list those items? They don't even show up when I try to search in the 'add a product' on my inventory page so I can't see what the brands might be.

If you are suspended find the suspension notice and POST THAT but remove all personal information first.

Anyone answering will need to see what wording they used and what they are asking for.

If it is a Section 3 violation for dropshipping anyone responding needs to see the language to determine if it included the 'death sentence' wording.

Were there other issues such as IP violations, RA, OR, you used a Virtual Assistant and they 'helped' you with paperwork and forged documents?

NOTE -- If it was for IP, RA, OA or dropshipping you will NOT get the products or the money in your account back because you have no chain of custody and proof of authenticity.

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

I took a look at the cases associated to the 3 ASINs about and it looks like they shared the following information is missing back on September 10th, 2024:

B0D63G1JG9 - Associated to CASE ID ending in 7921 says from September 10th, 2024 says: "We are still missing the following documents that we need to continue with the approval process for your product"

B0D63H8G99 - Associated to CASE ID ending in 3681 says from September 10th, 2024 says: "We are still missing the following documents that we need to continue with the approval process for your product"

B0D63G9RTL - Associated to CASE ID ending in 7661 says from September 10th, 2024 says:

• We have noticed that the product does not contain images in the detail page. For us to move forward with the review of your product, please upload a product image into the detail page and let us know when you have done so.

Please visit the compliance page again to submit the documentation requested for ASINs B0D63G1JG9 and B0D63H8G99. To add images for an ASIN you can visit Catalog > Upload Images and ensure you adding images to B0D63G9RTL keeping in mind product image requirement.

If all that is complete you can follow up with Selling Partner Support letting them know you have completed all the requests that have been asked of you. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions regarding the information I have shared above. Have a good weekend.

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon