Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_X3j2mUacSC9s6

On-Time Delivery Rate is insane wrong. How to fix that?

We received a warning from Amazon because our on-time delivery rate is only 36.03%. This is surprising to us because we have been in business for 2 years and our on-time delivery rate has consistently been above 99%. The sudden drop to such a low rate is destroying our business.How to fix that? We are FBM sellers.

img
1 reply
Tags:Account Health, Seller Support
1 reply
user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl

I believe there was a semi-recent change to transit time choices in the templates. Could this have affected you?

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_X3j2mUacSC9s6

We received a warning from Amazon because our on-time delivery rate is only 36.03%. This is surprising to us because we have been in business for 2 years and our on-time delivery rate has consistently been above 99%. The sudden drop to such a low rate is destroying our business.How to fix that? We are FBM sellers.

img
1 reply
user profile

by Seller_X3j2mUacSC9s6

img
1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl

I believe there was a semi-recent change to transit time choices in the templates. Could this have affected you?

user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl

user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl