Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00

Why many listings in my store have lost their shopping carts. Can anyone help?

I opened a cae: ID 16331845911 to ask Amazon and was told that the main reasons may be:

We cannot go into detail about all the factors that determine the qualification of recommended offers, but the following tips can help you increase the chances of your offer meeting the qualification requirements:

• Provide excellent buyer service

• Ensure that the products are high-quality and authentic

• Avoid credit card chargeback claims

Please check Amazon's product authenticity and quality page and credit card chargebacks for more information. Selling partner support will not be able to provide more information.

We are sure that our various indicators are within the range specified by Amazon.

If there is no shopping cart, we will lose a lot of orders. Can anyone help me?

@Emet_Amazon @Blake_Amazon @Quincy_Amazon @Troy_Amazon @Robert_Amazon@Jim_Amazon @Veronica_Amazon@Tatiana_Amazon

4 replies
Tags:Detail page, Feature Offer
4 replies
user profile
Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00

On October 2, most of the products in the store lost their shopping carts. Our current ODR is 0.68%, but it has not exceeded the 1% stipulated by Amazon. We have opened case id 16331845911 for this issue, but the team has not given a valid solution! Please help us check and see if we can get a featured offer and recover all buy box.

@Troy_Amazon

@Blake_Amazon

@Michelle_Amazon

@Tatiana_Amazon

@Jaijai_AMZ_136

@Quincy_Amazon

@Sandy_Amazon

@Danny_Amazon

@Rose_Amazon

@Glenn_Amazon

user profile
Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00

I have updated the new case 16344270681. Please help us solve this problem. We have prepared goods for the coming October, but we have lost the shopping cart. We will lose a lot of money.

@Michelle_Amazon@Danny_Amazon@Glenn_Amazon

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Evening @Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Seller Forums. In general we are not able to provide any details regarding the Featured Offer, however I have requested a review of your Featured Offer Eligibility for the ASINs shared on case 16331845911. I won't be able to provide the specifics results of the investigation.

I did not escalate CASE ID 16344270681 as it is still open with Selling Partner Support and they opened a technical ticket on that case so no further action is required from us yet.

I will indicate when the review is complete regarding the ASINs shared on case 16331845911. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00

I opened a cae: ID 16331845911 to ask Amazon and was told that the main reasons may be:

We cannot go into detail about all the factors that determine the qualification of recommended offers, but the following tips can help you increase the chances of your offer meeting the qualification requirements:

Please check Amazon's product authenticity and quality page and credit card chargebacks for more information. Selling partner support will not be able to provide more information.

We are sure that our various indicators are within the range specified by Amazon.

@Emet_Amazon @Blake_Amazon @Quincy_Amazon @Troy_Amazon @Robert_Amazon@Jim_Amazon @Veronica_Amazon@Tatiana_Amazon

4 replies
user profile

by Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00

4 replies
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00

On October 2, most of the products in the store lost their shopping carts. Our current ODR is 0.68%, but it has not exceeded the 1% stipulated by Amazon. We have opened case id 16331845911 for this issue, but the team has not given a valid solution! Please help us check and see if we can get a featured offer and recover all buy box.

@Troy_Amazon

@Blake_Amazon

@Michelle_Amazon

@Tatiana_Amazon

@Jaijai_AMZ_136

@Quincy_Amazon

@Sandy_Amazon

@Danny_Amazon

@Rose_Amazon

@Glenn_Amazon

user profile
Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00

I have updated the new case 16344270681. Please help us solve this problem. We have prepared goods for the coming October, but we have lost the shopping cart. We will lose a lot of money.

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Seller Forums. In general we are not able to provide any details regarding the Featured Offer, however I have requested a review of your Featured Offer Eligibility for the ASINs shared on case 16331845911. I won't be able to provide the specifics results of the investigation.

I did not escalate CASE ID 16344270681 as it is still open with Selling Partner Support and they opened a technical ticket on that case so no further action is required from us yet.

I will indicate when the review is complete regarding the ASINs shared on case 16331845911. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00

@Troy_Amazon

@Blake_Amazon

@Michelle_Amazon

@Tatiana_Amazon

@Jaijai_AMZ_136

@Quincy_Amazon

@Sandy_Amazon

@Danny_Amazon

@Rose_Amazon

@Glenn_Amazon

user profile
Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00

@Troy_Amazon

@Blake_Amazon

@Michelle_Amazon

@Tatiana_Amazon

@Jaijai_AMZ_136

@Quincy_Amazon

@Sandy_Amazon

@Danny_Amazon

@Rose_Amazon

@Glenn_Amazon

user profile
Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00

user profile
Seller_fye7WFEPH1H00

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon