Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Yq0nlPbzaj42w

Account Activation issue

Hello. My account is active but under the account overview, it appears that the listing status for the United States is inactive. I have checked the vacation settings, it's all good. Account health is showing all good. The other 2 countries of Mexico and Canada accounts are active. I have provided all the required information and documents for identity verification and it shows amazon has approved it.

imgimgimgimg

Previous cases have not resolved the issue, the link took me back to the page of the vacation setting page. Could you please assist? @amazon

22 replies
Tags:Verification
22 replies
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

Do you HAVE inventory listed? And is this inventory "Active"?

user profile
Seller_CYnGnR2ELaFFX

Just click on Vacation Settings and make it active.

user profile
Seller_Yq0nlPbzaj42w

Some one at amazon representative please investigate my case and provide me with the way forward. @Seller_py4etsIR9McZ8

user profile
Micah_Amazon

Hello @Seller_Yq0nlPbzaj42w,

Thank you for your post. My apologies on the frustration. It looks like the seller community has stepped in to help assist. Right off the bat, are you able to navigate and make sure that the US is not on vacation mode? Changing listings back to active may help. When you are ready to sell again, change your Listings Status back to active by repeating the steps above on the Vacation Settings page. This time select Active instead of Inactive and your listings will reappear within one hour.

If clicking on vacation settings and making it active has not worked, please open a seller support case and share the case ID with me in this thread.

I would like to review and escalate on your behalf.

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers,

Micah

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_Yq0nlPbzaj42w

Account Activation issue

Hello. My account is active but under the account overview, it appears that the listing status for the United States is inactive. I have checked the vacation settings, it's all good. Account health is showing all good. The other 2 countries of Mexico and Canada accounts are active. I have provided all the required information and documents for identity verification and it shows amazon has approved it.

imgimgimgimg

Previous cases have not resolved the issue, the link took me back to the page of the vacation setting page. Could you please assist? @amazon

22 replies
user profile

Account Activation issue

by Seller_Yq0nlPbzaj42w

imgimgimgimg

22 replies
22 replies
22 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_CYnGnR2ELaFFX

user profile
Seller_Yq0nlPbzaj42w

Some one at amazon representative please investigate my case and provide me with the way forward. @Seller_py4etsIR9McZ8

user profile
Micah_Amazon

Thank you for your post. My apologies on the frustration. It looks like the seller community has stepped in to help assist. Right off the bat, are you able to navigate and make sure that the US is not on vacation mode? Changing listings back to active may help. When you are ready to sell again, change your Listings Status back to active by repeating the steps above on the Vacation Settings page. This time select Active instead of Inactive and your listings will reappear within one hour.

If clicking on vacation settings and making it active has not worked, please open a seller support case and share the case ID with me in this thread.

Cheers,

Micah

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC

user profile
Seller_CYnGnR2ELaFFX

user profile
Seller_CYnGnR2ELaFFX

user profile
Seller_Yq0nlPbzaj42w

user profile
Seller_Yq0nlPbzaj42w

user profile
Micah_Amazon

Cheers,

Micah

user profile
Micah_Amazon

Cheers,

Micah