Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_ZQcTqBqCWLhn9

Help Feature Offer / Buybox 0%

My account has been active for many years, has a brand. My account's matrix are 100% healthy but still my Buybox eligibility offer is No. Please help me

1 reply
1 reply
user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Good Evening @Seller_ZQcTqBqCWLhn9,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Seller Forums. I see that you have reached out to Selling Partner Support and they opened a technical ticket for CASE ID ending in 0841 to check on your Featured Offer Eligibility situation.

I would recommend you continue to monitor CASE ID ending in 0841 for any updates from support or actions items that may be required on your end. If the case closed out and you still have any outstanding questions or concerns, feel free to follow up on this thread and we can revisit the situation to see what guidance can be provided. Until then, I hope you have a great weekend and take care.

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_ZQcTqBqCWLhn9

My account has been active for many years, has a brand. My account's matrix are 100% healthy but still my Buybox eligibility offer is No. Please help me

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_ZQcTqBqCWLhn9

Tags:Buy Box
1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Seller Forums. I see that you have reached out to Selling Partner Support and they opened a technical ticket for CASE ID ending in 0841 to check on your Featured Offer Eligibility situation.

I would recommend you continue to monitor CASE ID ending in 0841 for any updates from support or actions items that may be required on your end. If the case closed out and you still have any outstanding questions or concerns, feel free to follow up on this thread and we can revisit the situation to see what guidance can be provided. Until then, I hope you have a great weekend and take care.

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon

user profile
Cooper_Amazon

Sincerely, Cooper_Amazon