Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz

Account Level Reserve Payments

My payment all blocked into the "Account Level Reserve"

My funds have been held in reserve for almost 14 days, but so far they haven't given me an answer as to why...

What should we do? Anybody met this issue before?

I'm trying to figure out why all my funds have recently been in reserve at the account level. I haven't received any emails about it

I I talked to several colleagues, and no one can give an answer.

49 replies
Tags:Payments
49 replies
user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz

At one point my funds would show but then a few minutes later is goes back to $0.00 and this is literally in the matter of seconds without anything being sold. I have never had any issues with with getting my payout.

This unexpected delay and reserve allocation has caused financial strain on my business. I kindly request your assistance and guidance on resolving this matter promptly. Any advice or insight you can provide to help expedite the release of my payments and alleviate this financial burden would be greatly appreciated.

I have opened support ticket ID: 16318474981/16317816681

user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz

Who can help me?

At one point my funds would show but then a few minutes later is goes back to $0.00 and this is literally in the matter of seconds without anything being sold. I have never had any issues with with getting my payout.

This unexpected delay and reserve allocation has caused financial strain on my business. I kindly request your assistance and guidance on resolving this matter promptly. Any advice or insight you can provide to help expedite the release of my payments and alleviate this financial burden would be greatly appreciated.

user profile
Micah_Amazon

Hello @Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz,

Thank you for reaching out. My apologies on the frustration this has caused. It is a normal part of selling on Amazon to see funds in the Account level reserve section of the Statement View tab on your Payments report. It’s the amount of money that is reserved to ensure that you have enough funds to fulfill any financial obligations, such as refunds, claims, or chargebacks.

How is your overall account health? Items such as spikes in sales more than normal returns or bad customer reviews and affect the delivery date of the disbursements.

Please let me know if you have any performance notifications or other issues?

I will review the case IDs as well as see what the best path to escalation will be.

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers,

Micah

user profile
Seller_zc50DVO3FE5fz

Same here, I also created a thread about it. All funds are in reserve, no explanation or reason, perfect metrics, for about 2 weeks as well.

user profile
Seller_ocWXA2GEIlt38

It's the same for us Roger_Connelly,

We've been selling on Amazon for 13 years. Never once had this. Yesterday we noticed that after getting our orders ready and shipped that every order went into "Account Level Reserve" I thought this was just an error and tried not to worry, but as of today it is still like this.

The real catch is that the shipping and Amazon fees came out of the money that we already had in our accounting, meaning that at some point in the next few days, my account will go negative while I have thousands sitting in this account reserve.

Micah_Amazon states that this is a normal part of selling, as stated we have been here for over 13 years and never once have we seen this on our account.

Our metrics are perfect, Not one hit or issue. OTDR and everything is perfect and they have been. No emails from Amazon or notices under our account health page.

I contacted Amazon twice and both times they told me that they have transferred my case to another team who would get back to me, but my case states resolved, so I doubt this will happen.

I hope that Amazon explains this because of right now according to my account, I will be working and selling on Amazon for free and taking a loss until these funds get released. This is a stress that none of us sellers need right now and shows the lack of understanding that Amazon has for it's sellers. I get it if I had some issued with my account or have had recently, but no.

Hopefully Micah_Amazon helps you and helps the reset of us too.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz

My funds have been held in reserve for almost 14 days, but so far they haven't given me an answer as to why...

I'm trying to figure out why all my funds have recently been in reserve at the account level. I haven't received any emails about it

49 replies
user profile

by Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz

49 replies
49 replies
49 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz

user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz

Who can help me?

user profile
Micah_Amazon

Thank you for reaching out. My apologies on the frustration this has caused. It is a normal part of selling on Amazon to see funds in the Account level reserve section of the Statement View tab on your Payments report. It’s the amount of money that is reserved to ensure that you have enough funds to fulfill any financial obligations, such as refunds, claims, or chargebacks.

How is your overall account health? Items such as spikes in sales more than normal returns or bad customer reviews and affect the delivery date of the disbursements.

I will review the case IDs as well as see what the best path to escalation will be.

Cheers,

Micah

user profile
Seller_zc50DVO3FE5fz

Same here, I also created a thread about it. All funds are in reserve, no explanation or reason, perfect metrics, for about 2 weeks as well.

user profile
Seller_ocWXA2GEIlt38

We've been selling on Amazon for 13 years. Never once had this. Yesterday we noticed that after getting our orders ready and shipped that every order went into "Account Level Reserve" I thought this was just an error and tried not to worry, but as of today it is still like this.

The real catch is that the shipping and Amazon fees came out of the money that we already had in our accounting, meaning that at some point in the next few days, my account will go negative while I have thousands sitting in this account reserve.

Micah_Amazon states that this is a normal part of selling, as stated we have been here for over 13 years and never once have we seen this on our account.

Our metrics are perfect, Not one hit or issue. OTDR and everything is perfect and they have been. No emails from Amazon or notices under our account health page.

I contacted Amazon twice and both times they told me that they have transferred my case to another team who would get back to me, but my case states resolved, so I doubt this will happen.

I hope that Amazon explains this because of right now according to my account, I will be working and selling on Amazon for free and taking a loss until these funds get released. This is a stress that none of us sellers need right now and shows the lack of understanding that Amazon has for it's sellers. I get it if I had some issued with my account or have had recently, but no.

user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz

user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz

user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz

Who can help me?

user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz

Who can help me?

user profile
Micah_Amazon

Cheers,

Micah

user profile
Micah_Amazon

Cheers,

Micah

user profile
Seller_zc50DVO3FE5fz

user profile
Seller_zc50DVO3FE5fz

user profile
Seller_ocWXA2GEIlt38

user profile
Seller_ocWXA2GEIlt38