user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

In this article I will walk through section three of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement, and what to do if you’ve received a violation notification for section three.

About the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement

The Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement is an agreement all sellers who want to sell on Amazon must electronically sign when they register. By signing it, they are agreeing to follow all rules as an Amazon seller.

Section three of Amazon’s Business Solution Agreement is the Term and Termination section. This section denotes that the Business Solutions Agreement starts on the date registration is completed, and also discusses how and why Amazon may terminate or suspend a seller’s account. The copy from Amazon section 3 is below:

"3. Term and Termination.

The term of this Agreement will start on the date of your completed registration for use of a Service and continue until terminated by us or you as provided below. You may at any time terminate your account or this Agreement immediately on notice to us via Seller Central, email, the Contact Us form, or similar means. We may terminate your account or this Agreement for convenience with 30 days’ advance notice. We may suspend or terminate your account or this Agreement immediately if we determine that (a) you have materially breached the Agreement and failed to cure within 7 days of a cure notice unless your breach exposes us to liability toward a third party, in which case we are entitled to reduce, or waive, the aforementioned cure period at our reasonable discretion; (b) your account has been, or our controls identify that it may be used for deceptive or fraudulent, or illegal activity; (c) your use of the Services has harmed, or our controls identify that it might harm, other sellers, customers, or Amazon’s legitimate interests; (d) your Account Health Rating falls below our published threshold(s) for deactivation; or (e) if we are required to do so by law. We will promptly notify you of any such termination or suspension via email or similar means including Seller Central, indicating the reason and any options to appeal, except where we have reason to believe that providing this information will hinder the investigation or prevention of deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or will enable you to circumvent our safeguards. On termination of this Agreement, all related rights and obligations under this Agreement immediately terminate, except that (d) you will remain responsible for performing all of your obligations in connection with transactions entered into before termination and for any liabilities that accrued before or as a result of termination, and (e) Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 15, and 18 of these General Terms survive.“

What to do if you’ve received an Amazon section three violation

If you’ve received a notification that your account is deactivated or suspended, then you’ve violated one or more of the terms listed above within the agreement. We encourage you to refer to the recent performance notification to identify the issue or possible factor(s) that led to account deactivation or suspension, and then execute the next course of action as requested by appeals team, if relevant.

To ensure that your products are listed in accordance to Amazon’s restricted products, you should review these policies carefully for better understanding:

If you’ve reviewed the Restricted product page and believe your product was removed in error, you may dispute via the “Submit appeal” button in Seller Central. Provide the relevant ASIN number and a detailed explanation with strong supporting proof to justify your claim on the incorrect listing removal.

3 votes
3 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi,

I received a Product Condition Complaint against one of my ASINs. This listing has been deactivated. Amazon requires proof of improvements in order to reactivate the listing. However, I do not intend to appeal as we have decided to stop selling this ASIN on Amazon. We removed all inventory from Amazon fulfillment centers. We will delete this ASIN. However, there are no options in the account health dashboard other than appealing.

If I delete an ASIN, will the violations in the Account Health Dashboard be automatically removed? If not, how do I remove the violation in the Account Health Dashboard if I don't appeal?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello Mods,

Kindly assist in initiating a back-end review for the feature eligibility of four of our ASINS B01FKV0BHK, B01D3TWR7I, B004CR4MCO, and B07XDBYQG6, when we listed the items, it was showing Yes and suddenly switched to No, it has just been switching back and forth.

ASIN: B01FKV0BHK, B01D3TWR7I, B004CR4MCO, B07XDBYQG6.

Please review

ASIN: B01FKV0BHK, B01D3TWR7I, B004CR4MCO, B07XDBYQG6

I have contacted support with case ID 15518413521 and asked them to escalate, but they seem not to understand

@Seller_zukQNO61PzGck you have assisted and successfully rectified this for me, please kindly assist once again, this just started overnight

@Seller_RsATYbG9XP0HP Please kindly check mine, my Case id 15518413521

1 vote
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello,

My account was suspended due to intellectual property reasons. I sent an objection and the investigation has been ongoing for 85 days. I called many times and filed a lawsuit, they tell us to wait for the investigation to be completed. Can someone help me?

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

This Offer ( a two dollar item, btw) was removed from my inventory 2544 days ago. I am just now getting a notice to do what? remove it. Hello, it was removed from my inventory about 7 years ago. Seriously, doesn't anyone monitor these annoying notices that seem to be randomly triggered? Does no one care that this kind of treatment of sellers is annoying and insulting? Is Amazon so big that there is no longer any effort to protect sellers from useless, inaccurate and threatening messages? Surely this kind of treatment will continue to reduce Amazon to nothing more than an overly complex robot-driven machine that continues to drive humans into the arms of other business that still have a semblance of decency and accuracy. It's so, so sad.

2 votes
0 votes
9 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Inventory stuck in SFC: FTW8
by Seller_9YzthP0ns8Wqa

One of my ASIN has 2 units available, but they have been stuck in SFC: FTW8 for more than 6 months. These "supplemental FC's" do NOT ship out orders. I am paying long term storage fees among other fees on these 2 stuck units. I have opened multiple cases but with no luck even though the support confirmed that the issue will be revolved in 5 days and that was 6 months ago but still nothing. I am opening this discussion here in hope of getting a resolution on this issue. AGAIN, we are paying long terms storage fees on something that is due to Amazon fault.

We receive orders for this but then Amazon says that they are unfulfillable, and it is only happening to the same ASIN.

Please escalate and get this resolved.

Case ID: 14508554521, 14575693261, 14605459941

@Seller_YeWcEeTwlVO93 @Seller_khUF6HPR2AHxu @Seller_s3amN64nZ4y9V

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

I am wondering if we can do anything about it ?

The buyer supposedly shipped back to us our product but it was never delivered to us, for the last 2 weeks the tracking shows: Moving Through Network, In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late, June 10, 2024

We opened a so called Safe T claim that was instantly denied because customer supposedly shipped something to us or to any other address and provided a tracking number.

Order ID: 111-0517035-9357838

We have denied your reimbursement request for order 111-0517035-9357838.

Why is this happening?

The buyer returned the items using USPS with tracking number 9302010949890055122492. The tracking number confirms that the package is on its way back to your address.

What if the product never arrives to us ? Why do we have to be out of money and out of product ? Where is the Amazon responsibility in this case ? Amazon refunds before we have a chance to get the product back but in our case we never did.

9 votes
0 votes
10 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello we are selling items that are handmade and quite expensive. On eBay they give you the shipping label based on your specifications, and the purchase of the label is linked to the website so its easy to provide proof of sending the item.

I was wondering how it works here when you sell an item, does Amazon have any kind of policy for if/when the buyer claims that they have not received an item? There is nothing about choosing a shipping service when listing a handmade item.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

@Seller_Vk4tii4ejHHzp

@Seller_rgwuxXrFbwglv

亲爱的卖家支持您好,

我的账户被限制销售权,我们多次申诉,一直说提供的信息不足以支撑恢复

以下是绩效邮件:

Hello,

Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated and your listings have been removed in accordance with section 3 of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement. Continue to ship open orders and respond to customer inquiries to avoid further impact to your account. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue in accordance with our "Funds withholding policy":

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/9RA9LYBJ3QP27M6

Why did this happen?

We have taken this measure because we need additional documentation to verify your identity. For more information on our requirements, go to "Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement":

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G1791

We're here to help

If you have questions about our policies or the required information, you can contact us:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us

How do I reactivate my account?

To reactivate your account, please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file and submit the following document:

-- A utility bill for piped gas, natural gas, electricity, piped water, mobile phone, fixed-line phone, or internet service.

The document must meet the following requirements:

-- It must contain the following information: your name and address, the service provider's name and additional information such as date of issue and due date, service provider's address, service provider's logo, and usage details if applicable.

-- Your name and address must be visible and match the name and address that you entered in Seller Central.

-- It must have been issued in the last 90 days.

-- It must be a full page and unobstructed including corners.

-- It must have a high definition and be clear and readable. The required information must be visible and in focus.

-- It must be authentic and unaltered.

-- It must not be protected with a password. You can reupload the same document without the password protection or upload a photo of the document. For security reasons, do not reply to this email with the password.

-- It must not be a screenshot.

-- It must be in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese. If the documents are not in one of the supported languages, you must submit a notarized translation into one of the supported languages along with the original document.

-- It must be a PDF, JPG, PNG, or GIF file.

How do I submit the required documents?

To submit the required documents, go to the banner at the top of the "Account Health" page in Seller Central, click "Submit new information," and then provide the required information:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap

You will be able to sell on Amazon only once your current account is reactivated. To avoid deactivation, do not open accounts in other stores.

Has your account been deactivated in error?

If you believe that there has been an error, go to the banner at the top of the "Account Health" page in Seller Central, click "Reactivate your account," and submit an explanation:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap

Your explanation should include the following information:

-- How your account has not violated section 3 of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement

-- Evidence that shows that your account complies with section 3 of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement

What happens if I do not send the required information?

If we do not receive the required information within 90 days of the original notification, your account will be permanently deactivated.

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Fedex Adjustment
by Seller_NjgAZrtoVHtrd

Hello,

I have noticed an additional FedEx shipping charge.

Issue:

After checking the tracking number 275376389959 on the FedEx website, it shows the item's weight as 25 lbs. However, the order details on Amazon indicate the item's weight as 71 lbs.

Question:

This order cannot possibly weigh 71 lbs. Why did I receive such a large adjustment from the shipping service?

Attachments:

1. Screenshots from the FedEx website showing the item's weight as 25 lbs.

2. Screenshots from my seller account showing the weight adjustment to 71 lbs.

Please help me resolve this issue and refund the incorrectly charged amount.

Thank you.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
fikri mulkiyet
by Seller_kZIihr0b2CRff

hello. amazon warned me for intellectual property infringement and asked me for documents. but I could not find a link where I could submit the documents and I have my documents. how can I follow a path. can anyone help?

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes