user profile
Sign in
user profile

Product Condition Complaint - I do not intend to appeal

by Seller_xhA8qharlBAPZ

Hi,

I received a Product Condition Complaint against one of my ASINs. This listing has been deactivated. Amazon requires proof of improvements in order to reactivate the listing. However, I do not intend to appeal as we have decided to stop selling this ASIN on Amazon. We removed all inventory from Amazon fulfillment centers. We will delete this ASIN. However, there are no options in the account health dashboard other than appealing.

If I delete an ASIN, will the violations in the Account Health Dashboard be automatically removed? If not, how do I remove the violation in the Account Health Dashboard if I don't appeal?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Tags: Account Health
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_OvL8C4BJWiuS9
In reply to: Seller_xhA8qharlBAPZ's post

No. Just because you delete and remove inventory does not make the violation go away. I believe it remains on your account for 180 days.

user profile
Seller_0rXAME9V4LQSx
In reply to: Seller_xhA8qharlBAPZ's post

If you don't clear this up before you remove the violation you may end up with an entirely suspended account at some time that will point back to that item. Which you didn't fix before deleting and will have no way to address the concern in the future to be able to reinstate your account. If you read the forums they are multiple reports of this happening to sellers that just "got rid of the product, not the problem"

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post