user profile
Sign in
user profile

The buyer was refunded for returned item but we never received it.

by Seller_c9Vl6bplZP1ES

I am wondering if we can do anything about it ?

The buyer supposedly shipped back to us our product but it was never delivered to us, for the last 2 weeks the tracking shows: Moving Through Network, In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late, June 10, 2024

We opened a so called Safe T claim that was instantly denied because customer supposedly shipped something to us or to any other address and provided a tracking number.

Order ID: 111-0517035-9357838

We have denied your reimbursement request for order 111-0517035-9357838.

Why is this happening?

The buyer returned the items using USPS with tracking number 9302010949890055122492. The tracking number confirms that the package is on its way back to your address.

What if the product never arrives to us ? Why do we have to be out of money and out of product ? Where is the Amazon responsibility in this case ? Amazon refunds before we have a chance to get the product back but in our case we never did.

Tags: INR (item not received)
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp
In reply to: Seller_c9Vl6bplZP1ES's post

Have you gone to the PO website and asked for help with a package that has gone MIA?

My experience has been pretty good with them finding it once you ASK. Otherwise it can be at the bottom of a mail sack for months (or longer).

There is also a business help line but if I try to put in a helpful number Amazon will remove it.

user profile
Dominic_Amazon

Hi @Seller_c9Vl6bplZP1ES,

Dominic from Amazon here, happy to try to help. It looks like you do have the tracking number so I would reach out to USPS for any issues you have with the shipment. They should be able to assist.

Best,

Dominic

user profile
Seller_LLNQRDRqDN0Kx

USPS have been very bad with shipping stuff.

I have to stop using USPS to ship packages.

I hope you will get the item back soon.

user profile
Seller_xQAqE6K0eSCBc

no if it is never returned to you amazon will not reimburse you. they will just continue to say it is on the way back to you

user profile
Seller_Qbp9D0nQghko0

Sellers are responsible for the return shipments of FBM orders. Amazon will not reimburse you after the return package shows the acceptance scan.

If the return carrier is UPS, follow the link below to contact UPS.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/G200204080#hh-help-page-header-4

If the return carrier is USPS, write it off and move on. (Fortunately, those are usually low-value shipments.)

user profile
Seller_fLvvZO4xNMu0D

Did the BOT request you to submit this " An image of the return mailing label on the package. Do not use the digital file or the RMA image. " then keep denying your claim?

user profile
Seller_WtOwWhtSrFjva

What reason did you file the saf t claim

Did you respond to their denial

user profile
Seller_WtOwWhtSrFjva

Check which post office it was going through. Then check the web for any issues with that post office.

They were doing a lot of remodeling and they screwed it up big time.

user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX

Most likely, nothing will be done if the item does not arrive back to you. Savvy buyers can play all kinds of scams with that free return postage label. These can range from returning nothing, to returning a rock, to returning a different item.

The worst we have had is the buyer altering the addressee's name and address, then using it to mail out the items he sold.

To file a Safe-T claim, you must have the record showing the item was delivered back to you. It cannot say, "IN TRANSIT", or "DELAYED".

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post