user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

We’re always working on ways to improve your selling experience, and our self-service Capacity Manager tool can help FBA sellers plan ahead for the peak season.

Capacity Manager allows you to request an increase to FBA capacity limits based on a reservation fee that you specify. When you submit a request, you’ll list the maximum reservation fee you’d be willing to pay to reserve the additional capacity. No upfront payment is required.

When your request is granted, the reservation fee can be offset with performance credits earned from sales generated using the additional capacity. Performance credits can offset up to 100% of your reservation fee, meaning you won’t pay for the extra capacity as long as your products sell through.

Requests are granted objectively, starting with the highest reservation fee per cubic foot, until all available capacity has been allocated. For all sellers whose requests are granted in the same week, the lowest reservation fee applies regardless of the amount you originally submitted.

To learn more, including how our lowest reservation fee guarantee works, go to Capacity Manager.

You can also review our step-by-step guide and video tutorial to help you create Capacity Manager requests, set reservation fees, and estimate performance credits.

2 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
UNGATED but cant sell??
by Seller_63Rsjq9GDPWaa
Amazon replied

I got ungated for gourmet and foods category recently. I went and did some OA as well as scanning in person just to find out that I am basically still gated in everything.... I cant sell food, or even books.

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Wrong Package Dimensions
by Seller_Oqm4rqWWZGz83
Amazon replied

My ASIN's packaging dimensions are incorrect, classifying it as oversized instead of standard-sized. I requested a remeasurement days ago with no response. This delay is impacting my shipping schedule. How can I expedite this correction?

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

We have had ~2600+ items flagged in the sportings goods category as SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED in Restricted Product Policy Violations. They are going up by the minute. They are hundreds of differnt products from dozens of different brands and sub categories.

Account health has been little help citing we should check out listing content and call the catalog team. This seems like a large site glitch. Is anyone else experiencing this?

43 votes
0 votes
79 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Oh my goodness, suddenly today numerous ASINs in my inventory -- consisting of sewing patterns and stitchery kits! -- are being flagged as non-compliant because they are deemed Plants and Seeds by Amazon's bots! I'm being instructed to recategorize these, when they are already in the correct category. Some of these items have been part of my inventory for a very long time. After waiting on hold for nearly an hour, Account Health helped me figure out how to file an appeal, and subsequently quite a few MORE items were added to the list. This is so upsetting.

1 vote
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Trouble Listing Products With Variations
by Seller_2gszcHebFNGYy
Amazon replied

Hello! This is an issue I have had for a few days. I keep getting stuck when listing products with variations. It says child ASINs have been created but when I go to retrieve it does not show any have been created. I do understand that it says to wait, as same day child ASINS will not be available, so I do wait a few days and still nothing. Are child ASINs created by the seller or is it formulated by Amazon when the information is put in? I would appreciate any guidance as I am a first time seller and so confused.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Bye Bye Amazon - 8 years of hell
by Seller_Kp9MUxiCQ4GmK

After 8 years, 3 of which we were in the top 1/2 percent of sellers, I am shutting down our Amazon business. But wouldn't you know it, shutting down is a typical Amazon clusterf^&% as they want to bleed me for another 3 months first. NOT sorry to go; I will let the rest of you suckers deal with the ever-changing rules and Amazon schemes to sell in your space. CYA

16 votes
5 votes
12 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
confused about bundling specific products
by Seller_3SDAxjA6giyQ9

i am requesting permission to bundle using a certain brand. i am planning on making a bundle with assortment of spices with a spice rack. when i create the listing what do i put as the brand.. do i create my own brand name. or use generic. i know its says to get a new upc. please help me.

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Impacted ASIN
by Seller_vYN6tUooAFzl4
Amazon replied

I made a listing with all the images and everything , In a couple of hours , the detail page got removed and the listing went inactive . It says impacted ASIN and there is nothing I am informed to fix , I want to send inventory asap and amazon isn’t contacting me for the correction . Please help me , I have raised a case as well

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello

I recently received a "Product Authenticity Complaints" for an ASIN. Besides the fact that the ASIN is "Transparency" enabled which baffles me how Amazon is even accepting a counterfeit claim on it, and besides the fact that I source from legitimate huge multinational distributors who's invoices Amazon has accepted for years but suddenly deems unacceptable, the Account Health page is treating this complaint as a "High - Repeat Violation" even though I don't see any other similar complaints?

Does this mean Amazon is counting another claim I had more than 6 months ago that went unresolved, and therefore considering this one a "repeat" offence? It was unresolved as Amazon's bots refused my invoices within seconds of me uploading it. Either way, that was almost a year ago - why is that still counted against me?

Screenshot attached.

Thanks!

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

"Tonight I received two E-Mails that said in part the following:

Hello,

This is to inform you that the following detail pages are at the risk of removal from our catalog. You must take remedial actions before 7/1/2024, UTC, else your listing(s) will be removed from our catalog. It is your obligation to ensure that the products you offer, comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon's policies.

ASIN: B0009NN5QO, SKU: GAME-INTERACTIVE INTERNET PUZZLE, Title: Lagoon Games Internet Puzzle: Interactive Adventure

ASIN: B005R2N60C, SKU: GAME-M-GOREN'S BRIDGE FOR TWO-DR, Title: Vintage Goren's Bridge For Two (1964 Edition)

Why is this happening?

This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement. If you are unable to make the necessary changes, please work with Seller Support to change the category classification for your ASIN and then please apply for reinstatement. It is against Amazon policy to list live plant or seed product outside of these categories. For more information, see the help page at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=201737480&language=en-US&ref=efph_201737480_cont_200164330".

In fact none of the 5 sku's had anything to do with live plants and/or seeds. Amazon IMHO needs New Programmers and New quality software. Why do they continue to make POO--POO's like this?

6 votes
0 votes
12 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes