user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello Everyone!

I am wondering how we can be at the end of June? Where did half of the year go already?

Thank you for stopping by the Listings Lounge this month. We hope you learned something new and found our discussions helpful! If you haven't had a chance to check out our lounge topics this month or want a refresher on what was covered, we have them listed below:

Do you have questions about A+ Content?

Demystifying Pesticides and Pesticide Devices

Button Cell Batteries, what's all the fuss?

How to Update a Listing

My Product is Not a Pesticide

Exploring the Great Browse Trees

What’s SKU With You? The Relationship between SKUs and FNSKUs

Detail Page Rules - Updating or Adding a Product UPC

Apparel Size Normalization

Detail Page Rules - Updating your Product

Please feel free to click through each of our articles and enjoy the information shared above. You are more than welcome to comment on threads where you might have additional questions about the subject matter and our Community Managers will be happy to follow up with you shortly.

In case you missed any of our previous months topics, you can find the topics discussed in our March Rewind, and our May Recap which you can review for the first time or go back to check out again.

We didn’t create a recap of April topics as we only had a few, so I have listed those below.

Optimize Your Uploads

Prohibited Claims

Uploading multiple videos to a single listing

New Requirements for Dietary Supplements

If you have specific questions regarding a personal case or ASIN, we ask that you create a new thread here, select the Create and Manage Listings category, and click on the appropriate tags related to your question.

How did you enjoy this month of Listings Lounge? What did you find helpful? What would you want to see more of? Comment below and let us know how we can make the lounge more helpful for you. 😊

3 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
My Identity Is Not Verified
by Seller_pdQ04Dc05MwqQ

Hello seller friends, I am being punished for trying to do business legally and honestly on Amazon. I opened my seller account on Amazon about 3 months ago and am currently stuck in the most ridiculous reverification process ever. I'm hoping some of you might have some advice on how to get out of this madness.

Recently, I had to re-verify my identity due to inactivity on my account. It hasn't been long since I opened my account. But now, Amazon won't accept it even though I sent the same ID and documents that were completely acceptable before. It does not verify the identity card that the government gave me and that everyone has. I opened my account with this ID.

I opened a company, introduced my brand, produced the products, spent a lot of money, and I was about to open a list and send the products, but my account was disabled. The reason is that my identity is not verified. My account was activated via video call 2 weeks ago. 1 week has passed. My account is disabled again. All the documents are in the e-mails. What is amazon aiming for with this? Why don't honest sellers let them sell on amazon?

I have contacted Amazon support many times in the past, but their team is the most unprofessional and incompetent I have ever encountered. They always make me bounce like a ping-pong ball and end up offering no real help.

Is Amazon messing with us just for fun? I can't understand how a group could be this incompetent. It must be on purpose.

0 votes
0 votes
8 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Why do some fulfillment centers refuse USPS packages?
by Seller_KBCn7Ed5ARe27

I have had 2 packages sent to RDU4 with both of them being refused by the warehouse. Now they're in the process of being returned. How could this happen when Amazon told me to send my inventory there?! As an overseas seller USPS is the only shipping option for me. Which warehouses should I avoid if I'm using USPS? Could someone at amazon please address this issue because it's costing me return fees.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Shoes being called plants or seeds
by Seller_AZPB6M9M65Mev
Amazon replied

Amazon you need to step in here and help out. I received 28 notifications today that the shoes that we sell are in violation of Amazon terms because they are considered plants or seeds? What is wrong with your system that you have bots that could be so stupid as to think a pair of shoes is a plant or seed. Especially big brands like Jessica Simpson, Vince Camuto, Steve Madden,. This is totally insane and a waste of my time that you were attacking my system because you’re pathetic bots do not know what to do. How is Amazon these days that are destroying peoples businesses due to pathetic technology. Please step in and help us out.

36 votes
0 votes
42 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello Amazon,

We have been previously required to do a verification call with Amazon and we diligently did.

After the verification call, we have received a notification from Amazon that "To complete your identity verification, provide the following information:

Our account was deactivated after our verification; however, we have already supplied the requested documents through the Account Health "Submit new information" but our account still remains deactivated. Note that we don't understand why the listing has been of review for authenticity when it didn't have any prior complaint nor violation. It was still inbounding when we received the notification.

Hope this matter is given attention. We are only left with submitting the requested documents to complete our verification and reactivate our account. We are also sure of the validity of our documents. Please escalate if needed.

Thank you!

0 votes
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Required commercial insurance
by Seller_7kJEBAuPJBg5X

I just received an e-mail from Amazon stating we need commercial insurance.

Hello,

According to our records, we have not received details of your commercial insurance policy after multiple email follow ups. The Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement requires that once you reach $10,000 in gross proceeds in any month, or if requested by Amazon, you secure commercial liability insurance. We ask that you submit proof of insurance for the products you sell on Amazon.com in the next 30 days.

This is my 1st message I got although it states after multiple attempts. My question is one of the other sellers stated we can purchase through Marsh a trusted broker for Amazon. Only problem is our category is not listed and it requires we use one of the ones in the list. We sell Vinyl LP's. Any help from someone at Amazon would be appreciated.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Lost ALL BUY BOX (Featured Offer) in my Store
by Seller_EGDy816QBPIDe
Amazon replied

Hello Amazon,

ALL LISTING buy box are LOST. My account status is normal and healthy. This is seriously affecting my sales program and causing me a lot of loss.

All of a sudden my featured offer eligibility is gone and I have no idea why. I send in consistent shipments and maintain good account health.

I would appreciate it if support team can have a manual review of the buy box eligibility? My Case is 15539778221

0 votes
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

What is going on in the back end? First it was a round of seeds and plants violations and now our business insurance was supposed not submitted and we have been ignoring multiple Amazon emails? I don't think so. Insurance valid, approved, still in the back end of the account and this is the first email that we have received. It is getting harder and harder to just survive here with all these false violations.

4 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I have about 9 ASINs that Amazon thinks are not listed correctly and thinks they are live plants. I can't believe I am even having to post this and dispute this as these listings are not EVEN CLOSE to plants. They are electronics/boat accessories. I attached a photo of the items/ASINs. I submitted an appeal but can a mod please take a look at this to make sure Amazon doesn't accidentally suspend me or remove these items??

ASINs are:

B0C7K2GGP2

B00C1L32ME

B0C7K55P3G

B00JGXCBJ0

B005GY4F56

B00FPQXADS

B005BON8T0

B0CWYWP3L8

B0CZF8KMCC

Message from Amazon is: This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement. If you are unable to make the necessary changes, please work with Seller Support to change the category classification for your ASIN and then please apply for reinstatement. It is against Amazon policy to list live plant or seed product outside of these categories. For more information, see the help page at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=201737480&language=en-US&ref=efph_201737480_cont_200164330.

0 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Temporary Restraing Order
by Seller_llkApttWlv1CV

I got a Temporary Restraing Order, and now also a Performance Notification about the release of founds but since 1 week ago my founds still frozen.

CASE: 15561949671

Can someone from Amazon help me in this matter?

Thanks!

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi,

My Selling Application for Catalog Authorization was denied. My case ID is 15552485361. They said:

"I understand you are concerned about 5461 error where you are unable to add a product.

We have completed our review of your application and have concluded that it does not meet the criteria for approval at the moment. We see that you are trying to create a listing for one of the brands which is currently restricted. We are currently not accepting applications to create ASIN(s) for the provided brand name "ROCK CREEK CRATES"."

This brand is new to Amazon. This brand is our own. We're not trying to sell products from someone else's brand.

How can I get this resolved?

THanks,

0 votes
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes