user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hi Sellers,

We wanted to highlight some recently refreshed Seller University modules about FBA inventory planning and best practices:

• Intro to the FBA Inventory page: Gain knowledge of the ‘FBA inventory’ page in Seller Central to help manage excess or aged inventory, as well as metrics to improve overall inventory health.
  • Manage your FBA Inventory: Learn how to use the ‘Inventory Amazon Fulfills’ page in Seller Central to maintain the FBA inventory you’ve shipped to Amazon fulfillment centers.
  • Intro to Send to Amazon: Understand the benefits of FBA’s new shipment-creation workflow, Send to Amazon, and find out when you should try it.
  • Send to Amazon – Step 2: Confirm shipping: Get step-by-step instructions for Step 2 of the Send to Amazon workflow. Learn how to review shipment details for the FBA inventory you chose to send in Step 1. Then find out how to confirm those details by setting your Ship date and choosing small parcel or pallet as your Shipping mode.
  • Intro to the Inventory Performance Index (IPI): Learn about the IPI score, which measures how well you avoid excess FBA inventory and keep your high-demand FBA products in stock. In this video, you’ll learn where to find your IPI score and our tips for improving your score.

Other helpful FBA resources that have been refreshed:

• Guide to FBA fulfillment costs and related fees: FBA costs depend on the products you sell and the exact services you use. In this guide, you’ll learn about FBA fulfillment costs, which vary based on product size tiers, shipping weight, and product category; FBA storage costs, which vary based on the daily average volume your inventory occupies in Amazon fulfillment centers; and other FBA costs you may encounter, such as a returns processing fee. Plus, locate additional resources and tips for planning your inventory levels and estimating your fees.
  • Estimate core selling and FBA fees: Learn how to estimate core selling and FBA fees using three tools on Seller Central: the ‘Estimated fee per unit sold’ column on Manage Inventory, the Revenue Calculator, and the Fee Preview report. We also review the Product Fees API available through Selling Partner API (SP-API).

We hope you find these educational modules helpful! If you’d like to highlight any other FBA resources that may have helped you throughout your Amazon selling experience, please feel free to drop those in the replies of this thread.

Please let us know if you have any questions on these refreshed modules. We will work with the proper partner teams to get your questions answered as soon as possible.

Thank you!

10 votes
1 vote
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
SHIPPING UPS AS THE ONLY OPTION
by Seller_GyY8kLnCdVxVn

Why is amazon shipping only shopping UPS as the only shipping method? even if I cleck on the other options does not show USPS first class, my items are 1 or 2 oz, prayer cards I can not send an order of 10.00 using UPS for 8.00 I want my USPS first class back, is anyone having the same problem? thanks

0 votes
0 votes
7 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I hope a moderator can assist with case ID #15129723681. It involves a hijacked listing for which I had an offer that resulted in listing deactivation and a trademark violation notice on my Account Health page. The case has been open since April 22nd. All I get from Seller Support are periodic messages telling me they're working on it.

@Seller_ovM5p622oIbGp @Seller_pAPBCLhysbW5T

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Utility Bill Verification Issue with Support?
by Seller_g9nI2tQMLHr90

I am having a very very frustrating time with the Support.

I recently registered my first LLC in the US. I created a Seller account for this business and uploaded all the correct documents.

After having the account for 5 seconds, It was deactivated pending proof of address verification.

Now my business only has a very small office in California and the landlord pays for all the utilities, so they are under the landlords name.

I tried to submit my signed lease agreement with the landlord along with a copy of the electricity bill for the building, but it just gets rejected with the same response. I don't know how to proceed.

Has anyone resolved this? I feel like the Amazon support that are reviewing the appeal are not even reading my messages.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Only One Option for Shipping? Amazon Shipping ONLY?
by Seller_wM0nLLkM8WJfx

This is unusual. I usually have USPS, UPS, etc options for shipping. But am only seeing Amazon Shipping. I have to go off site to get postage.

Is this the new shipping policy?

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello, I've over 15 claims, and Amazon refunded them right away under the A-to-z Claims. Although I replied and disputed the action, including shipping address and tracking numbers and some instances, a link to the FedEx proof of delivery photo at their doorsteps,!! Amazon denies it as insufficient proof! Buyers steal and Amazon encourages them! and sellers suffer!

what's the next course of action? sue Amazon in small claims court or sue the customer against TOS?! yes, I don't care about the account and am not interested in selling in such an environment!

8 votes
0 votes
26 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello today I was finally going to have the video call for verifying my identity and in the best case scenario reinstate my account. But while waiting 8 minutes on the Chime App I just received an email that said:

" We were unable to complete your identity verification/virtual verification because you missed the video call appointment June 11, 2024 at 07:00 AM Pacific Day light Time.

Please follow the below instructions and reschedule your appointment to complete the verification process. "

And the screen on the Chime App just changed to " The meeting you are trying to join has ended " I mean I was there actually before the schedule and waited for having the call. And nobody showed up. I don't know if it would worth to reschedule the video call because is going to be the same. What would you recommend? I hope somebody had the same trouble so can provide some accurate answer

It is really frustrating to wait for weeks to have the call and then nobody shows up. Especially if you didn't get a good night's sleep because you wanted to make that call and get your account back. My account has funds in it and I would also like to retrieve the selling rights.

If you are wondering why my account was deactivated it was due to section 3 because lots of returns made some debt and took me a while to send the funds to my bank account. I live in a country where U.S. Dollars it is not the main currency. That was the main reason and actually was deactivated exactly the same day my funds arrived to solve the debt, the problem was that the payment was scheduled for a few hours later.

All of the returns could also triggered section Section F.7.2 of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement and through Unsuitable inventory investigations policy. But I also know that this happened because a competitor seller hired people to act on their behalf, buying our product and placing false complaints. Although they are not real complaints, the system will still take them as if they are.

1 vote
0 votes
6 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

hi. our account is deactivated and i want to talk to account specilaist but when i add my number and start calling.the screen shows that 'your call is connected' and then it ends.although i dont recieve any call.what to do.please guide

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
A-Z without buyer and seller contact
by Seller_05gojXmRXinfP
Amazon replied

Amazon has opened an A-Z claim, the buyer did not contact us. He placed an order and after 5 days he directly opened A-Z claim and he didn't even send the product back. The buyer opened a return request and it was approved and he was issued a return address label.

The Amazon has granted the claim in favour of buyer and counted the ODR against our metrics. How is this even fair? Amazon has clearly mentioned its policy that buyer and seller must contact each other before opening any A-Z claim. Amazon is not even following its own policies?

The buyer has kept the product and the product is more than $150, the buyer did not send the product and Amazon has given the buyer a full refund and our metrics are hurt as well.

How is that even fair to sellers? Why Amazon is not following their own policies? We want justice as this month every day the claim is being opened without seller and buyer contact and in few cases Amazon has issued buyer full refunds without any return request or even claims.

We are not able to file any SAFE-T Claim either, what the hell is going on?

17 votes
0 votes
19 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Amazon is not accepting our Ingram invoices, why?

Ingram is the first Amazon supplier when Jeff started the business.

They are not being accepted to appeal trademark complaints. We need to understand why otherwise our account will be suspended soon. We are complying with everything below. We have a doubt with this one, our Ingram account is under our LLC, "Includes your name and address, matching the information in your selling account."

When amazon says "name" does it mean the legal account name LLC, or my personal name?

-------

Invoice Requirements (Document must meet the below requirements)

Dated before the date of your notice.

Includes your name and address, matching the information in your selling account.

Includes the name and address of the manufacturer, distributor, or retailer.

Order quantity is sufficient to fulfill the units sold since the invoice date.

---------------------

@Seller_4GjtS9k0cnHHv

6 votes
0 votes
13 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Listing altered, Seller Support refuses to fix
by Seller_VVU0Eee63oIYM

ASIN B00ZT65ZXC has been altered in several ways, and the system isn't allowing me to revert the changes. My company manufactures the item and I'm the sole seller, and no one else should've been able to change the detail page in any way. I've created numerous cases requesting this be fixed, but each time Seller Support says they see no problem. The most recent complaint ID is 15410890191.

Can this please be escalated and fixed once and for all?

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes