user profile
Sign in
user profile

Utility Bill Verification Issue with Support?

by Seller_g9nI2tQMLHr90

I am having a very very frustrating time with the Support.

I recently registered my first LLC in the US. I created a Seller account for this business and uploaded all the correct documents.

After having the account for 5 seconds, It was deactivated pending proof of address verification.

Now my business only has a very small office in California and the landlord pays for all the utilities, so they are under the landlords name.

I tried to submit my signed lease agreement with the landlord along with a copy of the electricity bill for the building, but it just gets rejected with the same response. I don't know how to proceed.

Has anyone resolved this? I feel like the Amazon support that are reviewing the appeal are not even reading my messages.

Tags: Account Health, Suspended
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Atlas_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_g9nI2tQMLHr90's post

Hello @Seller_g9nI2tQMLHr90

"my business only has a very small office in California and the landlord pays for all the utilities"

Thank you for the information provided regarding the information with your verification. I understand that you do not have regular utilities as they are included in the lease for the building. Do you get any kind of internet or have phone that is tied to the address? You should have the option to provide one of those documents if you do not have a utility.

It is going to be important to verify the information and ensure they meet all of the requirements set forth. I have included them below as an additional reference:

• Must have holders name and address
  • Must have service provider's name, address, and logo (if logo is applicable)
  • Must have issue date or due date and usage details (if applicable)
  • Must be issued within the past 90 days
  • Be authentic and unaltered
  • Must not be password-protected
  • Be in a supported language

If your documents are not in a supported language, you must submit a notarized translation in a supported language along with the original document. Our team will take steps to verify the information provided.

If they are unable to do so or identify any discrepancies, they will reject the document. We cannot guarantee a resolution if our team cannot properly verify what you have provided.

Please continue to provide any information or details you have on this situation to this thread for support.

Best,

Atlas

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post