user profile
Sign in
user profile

SHIPPING UPS AS THE ONLY OPTION

by Seller_GyY8kLnCdVxVn

Why is amazon shipping only shopping UPS as the only shipping method? even if I cleck on the other options does not show USPS first class, my items are 1 or 2 oz, prayer cards I can not send an order of 10.00 using UPS for 8.00 I want my USPS first class back, is anyone having the same problem? thanks

Tags: Shipping, Shipping costs, Shipping labels, UPS, USPS
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_kIukTwdhvntAp
In reply to: Seller_GyY8kLnCdVxVn's post

There are dozens of threads at different times about problems with the shipping classes and companies offered.

Most happen on the weekends when Amazon and their army of BOTS determine that the USPS will not get an item to the destination on time.

First Class died a year ago. The best you can do is Ground Advantage and if Amazon won't let you ptint a label the use Pirate Ship,Stamps, or, some other provider and enter the tracking manually.

user profile
Seller_WZU4OVTVlgLX3

I think this is the only option left, and even they are charing more shippings than before. it's too costly now.

user profile
Jameson_Amazon

Hi @Seller_GyY8kLnCdVxVn,

Thank you for reaching out on the Seller Forums. I'm so glad to see that you have received some great advice and insights in the replies here!

Now, I'm just coming across this thread and wanted to check in with you, are you still only seeing one shipping option available? If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend reading through this post that provides a bit more context around missing carrier options.

If you have any additional questions or need further assistance with this, please let me know!

All the best,

Jameson

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post