user profile
Sign in
user profile

Video call to complete identity verification failed

by Seller_yshdw8JUeZxyd

Hello today I was finally going to have the video call for verifying my identity and in the best case scenario reinstate my account. But while waiting 8 minutes on the Chime App I just received an email that said:

" We were unable to complete your identity verification/virtual verification because you missed the video call appointment June 11, 2024 at 07:00 AM Pacific Day light Time.

Please follow the below instructions and reschedule your appointment to complete the verification process. "

And the screen on the Chime App just changed to " The meeting you are trying to join has ended " I mean I was there actually before the schedule and waited for having the call. And nobody showed up. I don't know if it would worth to reschedule the video call because is going to be the same. What would you recommend? I hope somebody had the same trouble so can provide some accurate answer

It is really frustrating to wait for weeks to have the call and then nobody shows up. Especially if you didn't get a good night's sleep because you wanted to make that call and get your account back. My account has funds in it and I would also like to retrieve the selling rights.

If you are wondering why my account was deactivated it was due to section 3 because lots of returns made some debt and took me a while to send the funds to my bank account. I live in a country where U.S. Dollars it is not the main currency. That was the main reason and actually was deactivated exactly the same day my funds arrived to solve the debt, the problem was that the payment was scheduled for a few hours later.

All of the returns could also triggered section Section F.7.2 of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement and through Unsuitable inventory investigations policy. But I also know that this happened because a competitor seller hired people to act on their behalf, buying our product and placing false complaints. Although they are not real complaints, the system will still take them as if they are.

Tags: Deactivated
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Atlas_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_yshdw8JUeZxyd's post

Hello @Seller_yshdw8JUeZxyd

user profile
Seller_yshdw8JUeZxyd
Show post
I don't know if it would worth to reschedule the video call because is going to be the same. What would you recommend?

Thank you for the information provided regarding the issues that have occurred with your verification. I understand that our team was unable to complete the call, and has requested you sign up once more. We do encourage you to do so.

If you don't have one for the first attempt, we would recommend taking a screenshot of the video call window at the time you are meant to be there. Be sure to remove any personal information and include the time stamp so that we may utilize the screenshot to further review what is occurring.

We ask that you do provide this information and any other relevant details to this thread for support.

Best,

Atlas

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post