Dear Amazon Team,
Thank you for the reply, there is still some hope left after looking at your response. Please see below the original message which we got from seller performance team. Please advice me what I need to to so that my account could get reinstated. Below is the original mail:
You currently may not sell on Amazon.com because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is at the end of this email.
Funds will not be transferred to you, but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to email@example.com.
To sell on Amazon again, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
– If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
– If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
– Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.
You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.
We will review your information and decide if you may sell on Amazon again. If you do not send the required information within 17 days, we may no longer allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to provide us with the information above may result in us permanently withholding any payments to you.
Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:
– Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201165970)
– Intellectual Property Violations (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200386260)
– Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/521)
Bob Marley - B075THSTXD B077G9JXX1 B01N8TICZO B075YTC9QG B01IVLXVS2 B0188CYOXU
Seller Performance Team
Please note that I already Appealed my POA and provided some documents to SP team. I know SP team can help me.