user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello to all the new sellers and new visitors to the forums!

We’re always trying to make the forums more engaging, more educational, and just more…more for the Amazon selling community. That’s why we’d love to hear what brought you to the forums, and what content or discussion topics you’d find especially beneficial.

What would be most valuable for you as a new or aspiring seller? If you came to the forums looking for something and didn’t find it, let us know about it. We're here to support your business growth, and your feedback is incredibly helpful.

We're excited to keep evolving the forums to better serve all of our selling partners, so don’t hesitate to share feedback. We can't wait to hear your ideas or see your “thumbs up” on replies you agree with!

KJ_Amazon

1 vote
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
False Advertising!! Slow warm-up time
by Seller_QJy5KGfo0BrRw
Amazon replied

Dear Amazon Team,

I hope you can assist me in removing the following comment as it is a false and malicious statement. I have refunded the customer and explained that the issue was caused by improper use. Despite this, the customer has posted malicious comments.

Title: False Advertising!! Slow warm-up time

Content: I bought this sauna due to the fast warm-up time advertised. The seller indicated this sauna would warm to full operating temperature in just 20 mins. This unit takes over an hour to get to that temperature. That's 3x's the advertised warm-up time!! Sauna was delivered damaged and took over a month to receive, well beyond what it showed for delivery time when purchased. Look somewhere else

Thank you.

Order ID:112-9303021-0611429

0 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Amazon is getting SEEDY? Their very own AI Bots are slowly destroying this ecommere site, day by day. Humans created it, with adding all the SKUs, now this billion-dollar company doesnt want humans to keep things in check, its disguisting.

• Restricted Products Policy Violation
  • View details
  • Jun 29, 2024
  • Metra Radio Wiring Harness For Chrysler 02-Up Power 4 Speaker
  • Listing at risk of removal
  • (Address issues by Jul 1, 2024)
  • Pending
  • Review submission

This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement. If you are unable to make the necessary changes, please work with Seller Support to change the category classification for your ASIN and then please apply for reinstatement. It is against Amazon policy to list live plant or seed product outside of these categories. For more information, see the help page at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=201737480&language=en-US&ref=efph_201737480_cont_200164330.

Even the ASIN on Amazon its correctly listed in the Automotive Section.

UPC: 755034093275

Amazon Sales Rank: 51127

Competing Marketplace Offers:

23 New from $7.38+ $0.00 shipping

• Amazon Best Sellers Rank
  • #51,127 in Automotive
  • #134 in Automotive Replacement Electrical Wiring Harnesses

______________Amazon is losing items daily because of AI___________________

Wires do not emit RF Signals! We get FCC_ID warnings all day because (these stupid bots) dont understand that connectors to a device (are just related by association) example, iPhones & Android phones all have charging cords, those do not require FCC_ID they just power the device, the Phone is the FCC_ID. - Amazon is losing tons of great items day by day.

58 and counting....

8 votes
0 votes
24 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello,

Until a few days ago, I had the option to create a liquidation order for some of my inventory. After creating a removal order, it seems the liquidation option is no longer available.

Could anyone shed some light on why this might be happening? Is it possible to expect the liquidation option to become available again?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Merav

0 votes
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
product approval
by Seller_TRcAGLOOvRSwz
Amazon replied

Hello everyone.

I just joined seller account and all products needs approval or restricted.. I don't know where to start. I am starting with RA to learn more about this platform.

Can anyone help me here please ?

Thank you

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
AMZ Seller Central data extraction HORRIBLE.
by Seller_5qpQd5FybmhpI
Amazon replied

Amazon is this some kind of joke? You are going to make me download TWELVE .csv reports to view a year's worth of data? Not surprising, since every experience I've had as an Amazon seller has been beyond ridiculous.

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I have multiple selling accounts. Canada, US, UK and Australia.

Since June 28 2024 I have not been able to login to my Amazon Canada Seller Central.

There is a problem with the Amazon OTP (One Time Password) system.

In order to log in to my Canada Seller Central I have to enter my email and password which I do successfully.

The issue starts by when the system is supposed to send me OTP password which it does not send. Instead of sending me the OTP I get an error message "There was a problem Please wait at least one minute before requesting another OTP.:

The steps I have taken to resolve this so for.

I have filled out the form in "Two-Step Verification Account Recovery" in order to disable the Two-Step Verification by uploading my identity card. I received an automated emails on June 23 and June 28 stating "Your account is currently under review by the department in charge. We will be reaching out to you via email in the next 24 to 48 business hours." No one has reached out to resolve this.

Spent time on the phone with customer service but really couldn't get help as their primary functions are the retail side.

I am unable to open cases with seller support as I cannot login.

Orders from customer are piling up. As I cannot access my account I cannot start the process to pack and ship them.

If this is issue of me not accessing the account is not resolved quickly starting on Tuesday hundreds of orders will be automatically cancelled by the system.

Please I need help urgently.

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Check in delay
by Seller_9y0RqjYPZKmak
Amazon replied

What's wrong with warehouse ONT8? Our products were delivered 2 weeks ago and we got the POD. Products are till not checked in yet.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

This is different...

Customer bought an item, said it was broken. They asked for a replacement but then canceled that request.

Customer sent it back to me, but Amazon did not refund their order. I can't figure out who paid for shipping on the return.

To top it off, the broken item they sent me is not the item I sent them and I do not even sell it.

Not sure how to handle this?

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi,

I, like a lot of sellers have received this same notification. I tried appealing this notification to Amazon since my product was manufactured in 2022 (well before the minimum date requirement) and of which Reese's Law labeling requirements should not affect. My appeal was soundly rejected each time. Either the folks at Amazon are poorly trained, don't know, or they simply don't care. Per the requirements, this should only apply for products:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This rule is effective September 21, 2024. Button cell or coin battery packaging manufactured or imported after September 21, 2024, must comply with this final rule.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who are on the same boat, information on the package labeling requirements can be found by going to the federalregister dot gov and looking for the document titled: Safety Standard for Button Cell or Coin Batteries and Consumer Products Containing Such Batteries.

You will have to scroll down to near the bottom of the document where it shows the acceptable warning labels for your package. The preferred warning label to place on your package is titled: Figure 1 to Paragraph (b)(1). If your product packaging is too small to fit this warning label, I believe that you can follow the instructions that state that you can place the icon on the front of your product package (principal display) and the text warning (Figure 3 to Paragraph (b)(2)) placed on the rear (secondary display). Additional check off list items that must be satisfied:

1. Has to pass a drop test of one meter. The product should not open when dropped and should remain intact. 2. Packaging should include battery voltage rating. 3. Should include battery polarity markings. 4. Should clearly state battery type used. 5. Insert a pamphlet inside the product packaging that includes the following information:

a. Remove and immediately recycle or dispose of used batteries according to local regulations and keep away from children. Do NOT dispose of batteries in household trash or incinerate. Even used batteries may cause severe injury or death.

b. Even used batteries may cause severe injury or death.

c. Call a local poison control center for treatment information.

d. The compatible battery type is CR2032. Not other battery type should be installed.

e. The nominal battery voltage is 3.0V.

f. non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.

g. Do not force discharge, recharge, disassemble, heat above (manufacture’s specified temperature rating) or incinerate. Do so may result in injury due to venting, leakage or explosion resulting in chemical burns.

Ensure the batteries are installed correctly according to polarity (+ and -).

i. Do not mix old and new batteries, different brands or types of batteries, such as alkaline, carbon-zinc, or rechargeable batteries.

j. Remove and immediately recycle or dispose of batteries from equipment not used for an extended period of time according to local regulations.

k. Always completely secure the battery compartment. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product, remove the batteries, and keep them away from children.

That should about cover it.

Good luck!

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Labeling products with no box
by Seller_BF3qXFjlAscQe
Amazon replied

Does anyone else have a product they are selling where no box is being used? I have a product that I want to sell in a drawstring carry bag via FBA and I'm curious how other are applying the ASIN label on the prodcuts this way? I would like the prodcut to be delivered in the mesh carry bag in the box that amazon ships it in. I looked around on the forum couldnt find an answer. Do I need the manufacture to place the mesh bag inside of clear plastic so we can apply the asin label that way? Thanks!

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes