user profile
Sign in
user profile

OTP Not Working - Can't Login to Amazon Seller Account - Please Help!

by Seller_fgDXvn8axNYNu

I have multiple selling accounts. Canada, US, UK and Australia.

Since June 28 2024 I have not been able to login to my Amazon Canada Seller Central.

There is a problem with the Amazon OTP (One Time Password) system.

In order to log in to my Canada Seller Central I have to enter my email and password which I do successfully.

The issue starts by when the system is supposed to send me OTP password which it does not send. Instead of sending me the OTP I get an error message "There was a problem Please wait at least one minute before requesting another OTP.:

The steps I have taken to resolve this so for.

I have filled out the form in "Two-Step Verification Account Recovery" in order to disable the Two-Step Verification by uploading my identity card. I received an automated emails on June 23 and June 28 stating "Your account is currently under review by the department in charge. We will be reaching out to you via email in the next 24 to 48 business hours." No one has reached out to resolve this.

Spent time on the phone with customer service but really couldn't get help as their primary functions are the retail side.

I am unable to open cases with seller support as I cannot login.

Orders from customer are piling up. As I cannot access my account I cannot start the process to pack and ship them.

If this is issue of me not accessing the account is not resolved quickly starting on Tuesday hundreds of orders will be automatically cancelled by the system.

Please I need help urgently.

Tags: Account Health
15 replies
15 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC
In reply to: Seller_fgDXvn8axNYNu's post

If you use the search bar on top, with a time filter of one year, you will find many OTP threads and solutions.

user profile
Seller_kNAboD6kRgVt7

Did you try sending the OTP to the second number listed? Yesterday it didn't send to mine, I clicked on the other one and that worked fine. YMMV

user profile
Seller_fgDXvn8axNYNu
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_fgDXvn8axNYNu
This post has been deleted
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post