user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon is getting SEEDY ? This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories

by Seller_YvPJcV8cv0Kiu

Amazon is getting SEEDY? Their very own AI Bots are slowly destroying this ecommere site, day by day. Humans created it, with adding all the SKUs, now this billion-dollar company doesnt want humans to keep things in check, its disguisting.

• Restricted Products Policy Violation
  • View details
  • Jun 29, 2024
  • Metra Radio Wiring Harness For Chrysler 02-Up Power 4 Speaker
  • Listing at risk of removal
  • (Address issues by Jul 1, 2024)
  • Pending
  • Review submission

This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement. If you are unable to make the necessary changes, please work with Seller Support to change the category classification for your ASIN and then please apply for reinstatement. It is against Amazon policy to list live plant or seed product outside of these categories. For more information, see the help page at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=201737480&language=en-US&ref=efph_201737480_cont_200164330.

Even the ASIN on Amazon its correctly listed in the Automotive Section.

UPC: 755034093275

Amazon Sales Rank: 51127

Competing Marketplace Offers:

23 New from $7.38+ $0.00 shipping

• Amazon Best Sellers Rank
  • #51,127 in Automotive
  • #134 in Automotive Replacement Electrical Wiring Harnesses

______________Amazon is losing items daily because of AI___________________

Wires do not emit RF Signals! We get FCC_ID warnings all day because (these stupid bots) dont understand that connectors to a device (are just related by association) example, iPhones & Android phones all have charging cords, those do not require FCC_ID they just power the device, the Phone is the FCC_ID. - Amazon is losing tons of great items day by day.

58 and counting....

Tags: Compliance, Listing deactivated, Listings, Product removal, Restricted Products
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI
In reply to: Seller_YvPJcV8cv0Kiu's post

you and countless others (including myself) Moderator said they are "looking into it" on another post

user profile
Michelle_Amazon

Hello @Seller_YvPJcV8cv0Kiu,

Michelle at Amazon here. Thank you for contacting us. Please know that we are actively working on this issue and will update you as soon as we have more information.

Regards,

Michelle

user profile
Seller_4qkDNEtr9M8A5

I received the same email about sunglasses. Ignoring.

user profile
Seller_oEw5wUNHgJxxP

Yes we are getting it too for absolutely unrelated to farm, seeds and plant items.

All with the OMINOUS WARNING "Immediate Action Required" with "We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon."

I think not.

Our items are typically listed in the arts, handmade, home, business and some in Industrial.

No emotion dealing with bots. Like the "Compliance Warnings" that are invalid. Now the seed warnings.

My favorite is the roofing slate we offer in one of our brands. Like the others they need to be removed by 7/1, today. This stuff is 400 to 550 million years old. It is not alive, it is not a seed, it will not hurt anyone.

This is why I left the NSFE, and post rarely. At least in the "other forum" with experts they listen and help other sellers.

Amazon, why can you not help with this? Why do you let it happen?

user profile
Seller_QfQ2oynetkrMo

Me Too! Snow pants. UGH. I have a case open, but havne't heard anything.

user profile
Seller_BVxbn2OJpEAKQ

Dont worry Go In Account Health and Appeal to change it. They will change in 3 days.

user profile
Seller_LLNQRDRqDN0Kx
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_F3ltwHfron9sc

I received the same message about a game called Root Beer Float Challenge Game. It's a game and doesn't have anything to do with seeds or plants!

user profile
Seller_jvpxdrhdlNEo5

What you can expect from Amazon customer support: When you call them, they say, "Wait a moment, I will take a look at it" (probably watching TikTok reels). They come back after 20 minutes and say, "I will escalate this to a higher team," and then you never get a response back. They are really good at ruining people's businesses, and I believe they do this on purpose to eliminate sellers. I cannot wait for this company to be sued by the U.S. government. Shame on you, Amazon!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post