user profile
Sign in
user profile

False Advertising!! Slow warm-up time

by Seller_QJy5KGfo0BrRw

Dear Amazon Team,

I hope you can assist me in removing the following comment as it is a false and malicious statement. I have refunded the customer and explained that the issue was caused by improper use. Despite this, the customer has posted malicious comments.

Title: False Advertising!! Slow warm-up time

Content: I bought this sauna due to the fast warm-up time advertised. The seller indicated this sauna would warm to full operating temperature in just 20 mins. This unit takes over an hour to get to that temperature. That's 3x's the advertised warm-up time!! Sauna was delivered damaged and took over a month to receive, well beyond what it showed for delivery time when purchased. Look somewhere else

Thank you.

Order ID:112-9303021-0611429

Tags: Buyer messages, Buyer product questions, Negative reviews, Product reviews, Refunds
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI
In reply to: Seller_QJy5KGfo0BrRw's post

The buyer expressed what he felt about this product. it wont be removed because you don't like it. It wont be removed period.

user profile
SEAmod
In reply to: Seller_QJy5KGfo0BrRw's post

Hello @Seller_QJy5KGfo0BrRw

The information provided by @Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EIis true. Amazon allows latitude for those persons who leave a product review. They do not have to have purchased the item on Amazon in order to leave a review.

Be careful. Again, Amazon does not tolerate sellers who purchase positive reviews for their products. You could lose your selling account if you are violating the policy around product reviews.

I suggest you read the help page I linked above. Pay particular attention to the Violations to Customer Reviews policies listed there.

Susan

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post