user profile
Sign in
user profile

Labeling products with no box

by Seller_BF3qXFjlAscQe

Does anyone else have a product they are selling where no box is being used? I have a product that I want to sell in a drawstring carry bag via FBA and I'm curious how other are applying the ASIN label on the prodcuts this way? I would like the prodcut to be delivered in the mesh carry bag in the box that amazon ships it in. I looked around on the forum couldnt find an answer. Do I need the manufacture to place the mesh bag inside of clear plastic so we can apply the asin label that way? Thanks!

Tags: Packaging
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Bryce_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_BF3qXFjlAscQe's post

Greetings @Seller_BF3qXFjlAscQe,

user profile
Seller_BF3qXFjlAscQe
Show post
I have a product that I want to sell in a drawstring carry bag via FBA and I'm curious how other are applying the ASIN label on the prodcuts this way?

In this instance, you would likely want to poly bag the item, to ensure you can adhere the label in way that won't fall off / cause issues. Check this link for requirements on poly bagged units!

- Bryce

user profile
Seller_z3XfkorVSmnEY

Yes, the mesh drawstring bag should be put inside a box or a poly bag. Besides giving a surface for the FNSKU label, it will also serve to protect the product while at FBA.

user profile
Bryce_Amazon

Looks like we have a consensus - let me know if you have any additional questions!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post