How Do I Get paid

I have been on amazon for several weeks now and I am not sure how to get paid? What do I need to do to transfer money to my bank. This will be my second time of being paid. I don’t remember what I did the first time. please help???

You don’t have to do anything. Amazon will disburse funds from your seller account to your bank account on a regular basis. Depending on your account type, the disbursement will be every 1 or 2 weeks, but you may be able to manually request a disbursement more often.

There is a seller help page titled “Getting Paid” at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_lnav_dyn?ie=UTF8&nodeId=1161250

…stenz

Edited by: 4Shadows Books on Apr 10, 2012 4:00 PM

Young, if you’re a new seller, you don’t have to do anything to get paid. Amazon will automatically transfer (disburse) your available funds to your bank account every 7 days. There is also a 14-day waiting period for new sellers before they can get their first disbursement.

When you go to your payments page, what is shown for your Next Settlement date?

If you go to your account page, you should be able to see information about your account balance, your last disbursement date, and whether you can disburse manually. As the previous poster said, it should happen automatically every two weeks, unless you’ve changed bank accounts or are under review.

Young, if you have a new Selling Individually account (without a Pro Merchant subscription), Amazon will automatically transfer your funds every 7 days after the initial 14-day waiting period.

If you have a Selling Individually account (with a Pro Merchant subscription), Amazon will transfer your funds automatically every 14 days.

If you have a Selling Professionally account (which comes with a Pro Merchant subscription), Amazon will automatically transfer your funds every 14 days.

Edited by: Russet Woods Booksellers on Apr 10, 2012 1:59 PM

Ok, I see it says my next disbursement date is April 17th. Thanks for your help everyone. I do not like having to wait so long to get my money as I don’t always have the money on hand to ship.

Tracy

I’m having the same problem.

I am a new user and I waited 21 days now since I have joined and sold items. The settlement date was April 10th (yesterday) - nothing came into my bank account and now today the settlement date (for the same amount) says it’s going to be on April 17th now.

At this point I’m starting to wonder if I’ve wasted shipping money and if there’s any hope of getting paid at all.

My concerns are, when I first joined Amazon- it said to provide a Canadian bank account in order to get paid and so I did. Now that I’m not getting paid and reading through other material on this website, it says that the bank account must be from UK, US, Australia or Germany.

Has anyone else had this same problem or know what is going on?

Which site are you selling on? .com or .ca

for simpliciity, for most sellers:

.com should have a US bank account

.ca should have a Canadian bank account

Yes you will need a bank account from one of the approved country list if you want to get paid. If you are in Canada, it will probably be easiest to get a US account since it’s right across the border.

Do I have to go to the US to get a US bank account? I’m so confused :frowning:

You may have to, you may not. Talk with a local US based bank and see if you can open a US account without crossing the border. Explain the situation with Amazon requiring a US account and not accepting your Canadian account for transfers. It needs to be a checking account I believe, and also needs to be able to accept ACH payments.

I was assuming if they are seeing the US, UK, DE required bank account info they are on the .com site. Otherwise it would say a CA bank account is required.

closed #13