Creating Amazon.ca listings from Amazon.com listings

Hello all!

I currently manufacture and sell my own products on Amazon.com via FBA and will be sending my products into Amazon.ca FBA.

Due to the French language label requirement in Canada, I will be creating new product labels containing both English and French copy.

Ideally, it would be great if my Amazon.ca listing can show the reviews the product has received on Amazon.com as in this example:
https://www.amazon.ca/Puracy-Sulfate-free-Moisturizing-Natural-Lavender/dp/B01HMYBFLY/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1514655003&sr=8-20&keywords=natural+hand+soap

Is it possible to link my Amazon.com listing with my Amazon.ca listing and update the Amazon.ca listing product image with the new product shot of the English and French label? I want the Amazon.com listing product image to remain as is.

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

>
> Is it possible to link my Amazon.com listing with my Amazon.ca listing and update the Amazon.ca listing product image with the new product shot of the English and French label? I want the Amazon.com listing product image to remain as is.
>
>
Assuming your item has the same UPC/EAN and the packaging is the same, it will result in the same ASIN. If that is true, usually, the Amazon.com reviews will be displayed AFTER any Amazon.ca reviews.

You will need to re-add the Canadian products if you are the first to sell them in Canada. Once the UPC/EAN, Title, Brand/Manufacturer is entered, it will match on the US ASIN.

You will need to re-enter the description and bullets (and those should be bilingual), but at least the main image should be inherited. You may need to add other images.

Dave

Ahhh I see. It makes sense now.

Thanks for your help again Dave, I really appreciate it! I’ve seen your replies to many questions asked on this forum and can tell you’ve been doing this for a while because your knowledge of Amazon’s complexities is top notch!

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.