user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

In this article I will walk through section three of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement, and what to do if you’ve received a violation notification for section three.

About the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement

The Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement is an agreement all sellers who want to sell on Amazon must electronically sign when they register. By signing it, they are agreeing to follow all rules as an Amazon seller.

Section three of Amazon’s Business Solution Agreement is the Term and Termination section. This section denotes that the Business Solutions Agreement starts on the date registration is completed, and also discusses how and why Amazon may terminate or suspend a seller’s account. The copy from Amazon section 3 is below:

"3. Term and Termination.

The term of this Agreement will start on the date of your completed registration for use of a Service and continue until terminated by us or you as provided below. You may at any time terminate your account or this Agreement immediately on notice to us via Seller Central, email, the Contact Us form, or similar means. We may terminate your account or this Agreement for convenience with 30 days’ advance notice. We may suspend or terminate your account or this Agreement immediately if we determine that (a) you have materially breached the Agreement and failed to cure within 7 days of a cure notice unless your breach exposes us to liability toward a third party, in which case we are entitled to reduce, or waive, the aforementioned cure period at our reasonable discretion; (b) your account has been, or our controls identify that it may be used for deceptive or fraudulent, or illegal activity; (c) your use of the Services has harmed, or our controls identify that it might harm, other sellers, customers, or Amazon’s legitimate interests; (d) your Account Health Rating falls below our published threshold(s) for deactivation; or (e) if we are required to do so by law. We will promptly notify you of any such termination or suspension via email or similar means including Seller Central, indicating the reason and any options to appeal, except where we have reason to believe that providing this information will hinder the investigation or prevention of deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or will enable you to circumvent our safeguards. On termination of this Agreement, all related rights and obligations under this Agreement immediately terminate, except that (d) you will remain responsible for performing all of your obligations in connection with transactions entered into before termination and for any liabilities that accrued before or as a result of termination, and (e) Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 15, and 18 of these General Terms survive.“

What to do if you’ve received an Amazon section three violation

If you’ve received a notification that your account is deactivated or suspended, then you’ve violated one or more of the terms listed above within the agreement. We encourage you to refer to the recent performance notification to identify the issue or possible factor(s) that led to account deactivation or suspension, and then execute the next course of action as requested by appeals team, if relevant.

To ensure that your products are listed in accordance to Amazon’s restricted products, you should review these policies carefully for better understanding:

If you’ve reviewed the Restricted product page and believe your product was removed in error, you may dispute via the “Submit appeal” button in Seller Central. Provide the relevant ASIN number and a detailed explanation with strong supporting proof to justify your claim on the incorrect listing removal.

6 votes
4 votes
9 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Seller wallet not working
by Seller_Wa80PDFtlMIzi

Hi, I am unable to withdraw money from my seller wallet

It ask me to update information, I already it and also receive email its successfull but not working, Bank account verified successful

Case id 15551462401

help @Seller_9r49apSwQQjgn

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

We recently lost a Chargeback Claim for a very expensive item over $1000 Order # 112-4797169-7947462.

The package was shipped on time using Amazon Buy shipping service. USPS confirms package was delivered and signed for at the address provided.

When we received notice of the chargeback, we provided all information and attached the USPS POD with signature copy.

However, the claim was granted and the funds were taken from our account.

We opened a seller support case #15552061661 but haven't gotten any assistance.

How can we appeal this decision or get reimbursed?

The buyer received the item as described and we have a proof of delivery.

@Seller_1KYLYkgAlu4xX @Seller_Udi0JNbTrsmUV @Seller_hme3Wbydd1ihr @Seller_zukQNO61PzGck @Seller_nS0jcFQNDLG3e @Seller_guPeMXBrBxqyU

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Money not being disbursed
by Seller_hzmGNgf1HNWvV
Amazon replied

Hi, my account is in good standing. Recently i asked for my money to be sent in mid cycle for sales I had made on Amazon as it was a sizeable amount. The request was made on Friday June 24th. Amazon says it usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be sent to your account, but its now coming on 7 business days. Every day i check it says the money is being disbursed but nothing happens. This is very frustrating.

I've got a ticket open since June 28th, which says its been transferred to another team but no action has been taken. The ticket number is: 15527364131. Can anyone help?

@Seller_F4AbbFj6ovBk3

@Seller_zukQNO61PzGck

@Seller_aEROSwwdnzGiU

@Seller_RsATYbG9XP0HP

@Seller_OOVUXZLmb2UEH

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Tax-Exemption Reporting
by Seller_Q3ow8iqvOJbJF
Amazon replied

How do I get a report of tax-exempt purchases. by month and by product?

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I received a product policy violation for my entire catalog, and support says I cannot mention the included manufacturer 3 year warranty on the PDP. I am the registered brand owner and the manufacturer for my listings.

The problem is this directly contradicts the Amazon advertising policy: "The product detail page must clearly describe warranties or guarantees, including any applicable limitations."

See policy here: https://advertising.amazon.com/resources/ad-policy/sponsored-ads-policies under "3.7 Claims and substantiations" -- this policy applies to ads AND store pages... So if you mention the warranty on a brand store page it is required to have the warranty stated on the PDP before the store will be approved.

I have Case ID: 15543697531 that needs to be escalated - This is the current case where support is arguing with me.

For reference you can see my OLD cases with Advertising Support when ads & store pages were rejected MULTIPLE times due to not having the warranty stated on the PDP, case IDs: 15112870891 + 13465911401.

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Urgent: Account Deactivation Help Needed
by Seller_2hHClaOndyQ4J
Amazon replied

Hi,

I’ve been selling on Amazon since 2022. My account got deactivated by Amazon UK due to billing address verification issues with my Hong Kong address. Despite reaching out, no response for 7+ days. Never sold on UK marketplace; inventory stuck in FBA USA. Passed Amazon interview recently.

They also got my business name wrong compared to USA and Canada martkeplaces.

Any advice to get my account reinstated?

Thanks!

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Seller Messages Response
by Seller_pTqtHQ1hYhYM0

Why doesn't Seller Messages at least tell me the Item the customer is asking a question about? Hard to reply with "I dont know what item you are talking about"

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I'm new to Amazon, I was doing FBA and my account is deactivated. I'm not selling anything outside of Amazon. I have a few questions about CA State TAX:

- Does Amazon pay the sale TAX or do I have to pay?

- Do I have to worry about the Quatarly CA State TAX?

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Please I've been a seller on amazon since 2022 and I have passed my verification in the UK marketplace but they refused to update my business name from CalmCandleEssential to Calm Candles Essential Limited thereby triggering the system saying I have two accounts. I have provided my phone bill and they haven't responded back in 7 days. All my goods are in USA FBA . Please help

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Shoes being called plants or seeds
by Seller_AZPB6M9M65Mev
Amazon replied

Amazon you need to step in here and help out. I received 28 notifications today that the shoes that we sell are in violation of Amazon terms because they are considered plants or seeds? What is wrong with your system that you have bots that could be so stupid as to think a pair of shoes is a plant or seed. Especially big brands like Jessica Simpson, Vince Camuto, Steve Madden,. This is totally insane and a waste of my time that you were attacking my system because you’re pathetic bots do not know what to do. How is Amazon these days that are destroying peoples businesses due to pathetic technology. Please step in and help us out.

30 votes
0 votes
37 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes