user profile
Sign in
user profile

My Account Has Been Deactivated in Uk and Affects USA

by Seller_2hHClaOndyQ4J

Please I've been a seller on amazon since 2022 and I have passed my verification in the UK marketplace but they refused to update my business name from CalmCandleEssential to Calm Candles Essential Limited thereby triggering the system saying I have two accounts. I have provided my phone bill and they haven't responded back in 7 days. All my goods are in USA FBA . Please help

Tags: Deactivated
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Stevie_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_2hHClaOndyQ4J's post

Hey there @Seller_2hHClaOndyQ4J,.

Thank you so much for posting here within the Seller Forums!

"I have passed my verification in the UK marketplace but they refused to update my business name from CalmCandleEssential to Calm Candles Essential Limited thereby triggering the system saying I have two accounts"

Within the Seller Code of Conduct and multiple accounts policy, all accounts owned and operated by one seller must remain in active and good standing at all times; if one is deactivated for any reason then all linked stores will also be deactivated. This also extends to other marketplaces under global selling.

You will need to reactivate the UK marketplace account in order to restore functionality of all other marketplaces. What is the reason that your UK marketplace is deactivated?

If you are providing a utility bill, I want to assume that this is in regards to global seller identity verification. You will also want to ensure you are providing a valid government-issued ID in addition to that bill. In order to ensure your documents are not rejected, make sure that they meet the following requirements:

• Be valid (not expired, revoked, inactive or closed).
  • In order to ensure your documents are not rejected, make sure that they meet the following requirements
  • Be high resolution and unobstructed (clear, readable, visible and in focus).
  • Be complete and not cut off from any sides (not angled or cropped).
  • Be a scanned image or photo of the original document taken from your mobile device's camera.
  • Display the full document (front and back, if applicable).
  • Be less than 50MB in size.
  • Be in one of these formats: TIF, TIFF, PNG, JPG, PDF, and JPEG. Do not include special characters in the file name (examples: $, &, or #).
  • Be authentic and unaltered.
  • Must not be password-protected.
  • Be in one of these supported languages: Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese. If your documents are not in a supported language, you must submit a notarized translation in a supported language along with the original document.

I hope this information proves beneficial to you and your account. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to reply further.

Stevie.

user profile
Seller_2hHClaOndyQ4J
In reply to: Seller_2hHClaOndyQ4J's post

I provided the same documents that was officially given via PDF by Hutchison (3) mobile company. I will attach my ID card to the bill this time , so it hopefully helps . Thanks

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post