user profile
Sign in
user profile

Shoes being called plants or seeds

by Seller_AZPB6M9M65Mev

Amazon you need to step in here and help out. I received 28 notifications today that the shoes that we sell are in violation of Amazon terms because they are considered plants or seeds? What is wrong with your system that you have bots that could be so stupid as to think a pair of shoes is a plant or seed. Especially big brands like Jessica Simpson, Vince Camuto, Steve Madden,. This is totally insane and a waste of my time that you were attacking my system because you’re pathetic bots do not know what to do. How is Amazon these days that are destroying peoples businesses due to pathetic technology. Please step in and help us out.

Tags: Compliance, Detail page, Listing deactivated, Product removal
41 replies
41 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_1aFu5QXZcX15m
In reply to: Seller_AZPB6M9M65Mev's post

I am having the same issue tonight with items in my inventory -- sewing patterns and stitchery kits! Took almost an hour listening to that awful repetitive hold music before I could talk to someone in Account Health (who helped me file an appeal, only to have several more items flagged). What a way to spend a Friday night!

user profile
Seller_hMIK0M9OsKb5U

Me too, paper products and costumes none even mention plants flowers seeds or anything close!

user profile
Seller_Fub5bAL6JVrGd

Me too, electronics, they keep coming and i keep filing appeals :(

user profile
Seller_OAAf0BtMbrP5Y

same problem as well.

user profile
Seller_GSbVBhLQVsri3

woke up this morning to numerous emails saying 30+ video games were classified as seeds.

Why is there not a HUMAN verifying the bots/AI work?

user profile
Seller_FaV5Qh0z4BM3s

I got the same thing! 10 of my listings impacted! Ugh.

user profile
Seller_ozTNjj5bVwqho

I have the Same Problem. I think several million sellers are affected. The only question is when amz will react to it??

You don't know what to do at the moment, difficult situation. Should I confirm and click the objection?? Or wait until Monday because you have until July 1st?

Greetings

user profile
Seller_vuZCLTAPickGE

Same here. Selling shoes. Alot of well known branded shoes and work boots.

Message as follows:

Hello,

This is to inform you that the following detail pages are at the risk of removal from our catalog. You must take remedial actions before 7/1/2024, UTC, else your listing(s) will be removed from our catalog. It is your obligation to ensure that the products you offer, comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon's policies

ASINS REMOVED FROM THIS POST

Why is this happening?

This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement. If you are unable to make the necessary changes, please work with Seller Support to change the category classification for your ASIN and then please apply for reinstatement. It is against Amazon policy to list live plant or seed product outside of these categories. For more information, see the help page at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=201737480&language=en-US&ref=efph_201737480_cont_200164330.

What actions do I need to take?

Go to your "Account Health" page and review the violation for any relevant actions or information required to bring product into compliance.

Are your listings at risk of deactivation in error?

If you believe there has been an error, submit an explanation through your "Account Health" page by clicking “Appeal” next to the impacted ASIN and following the instructions provided. Your explanation should include how the at-risk listings have not violated our Restricted Products policies.

We're here to help.

If you have questions about our restricted products policy, refer to:

Restricted products: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200164330

Listing restrictions: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200832300

Restricted Products FAQ: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/GCYAVS22E6CQKV2B

p> We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon.

Amazon Services

Note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Do not reply to this message.

user profile
Seller_kF8CTuwhwn6Xy

Same here, 8 notifications on random products, none linked to gardening, seeds etc. Someone has really messed up on the algo here. ADMIN/MODs - please resolve

user profile
Seller_DIj3AzAxP0FOa

We have the same issue on an acrylic sign!

Go to original post