user profile
Sign in
user profile

[MOD NEEDED] Policy violation for stating warranty on PDP, contradicts other policy that requires it on PDP

by Seller_yoBaUhzkFJuPI

I received a product policy violation for my entire catalog, and support says I cannot mention the included manufacturer 3 year warranty on the PDP. I am the registered brand owner and the manufacturer for my listings.

The problem is this directly contradicts the Amazon advertising policy: "The product detail page must clearly describe warranties or guarantees, including any applicable limitations."

See policy here: https://advertising.amazon.com/resources/ad-policy/sponsored-ads-policies under "3.7 Claims and substantiations" -- this policy applies to ads AND store pages... So if you mention the warranty on a brand store page it is required to have the warranty stated on the PDP before the store will be approved.

I have Case ID: 15543697531 that needs to be escalated - This is the current case where support is arguing with me.

For reference you can see my OLD cases with Advertising Support when ads & store pages were rejected MULTIPLE times due to not having the warranty stated on the PDP, case IDs: 15112870891 + 13465911401.

Tags: Account Health, Seller Support
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_yoBaUhzkFJuPI
In reply to: Seller_yoBaUhzkFJuPI's post

No surprise, my case 15543697531 was "Transferred" and therefore I can no longer respond to it.

I received an odd email this morning from noreply@amazon.com saying "This email is not the correct channel to submit an appeal to reactivate your account. Account reactivation requests sent to this address will not be reviewed."

I can only assume it is in reference to the case here, and this is not the issue at all. My account is not suspended, and none of my listings are suspended. This looks like one of those usual copy/paste 'answers' that simply allows someone to close out the case without actually solving or even reading the case.

@SEAmod @Michelle_Amazon @Jim_Amazon @Dominic_Amazon @Glenn_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post