user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello to all the new sellers and new visitors to the forums!

We’re always trying to make the forums more engaging, more educational, and just more…more for the Amazon selling community. That’s why we’d love to hear what brought you to the forums, and what content or discussion topics you’d find especially beneficial.

What would be most valuable for you as a new or aspiring seller? If you came to the forums looking for something and didn’t find it, let us know about it. We're here to support your business growth, and your feedback is incredibly helpful.

We're excited to keep evolving the forums to better serve all of our selling partners, so don’t hesitate to share feedback. We can't wait to hear your ideas or see your “thumbs up” on replies you agree with!

KJ_Amazon

1 vote
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

does anyone know if the low inventory fee still applies if a brand has FBM setup as backup?

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

We have multiple cases transferred and nothing

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Seller_TP108MceXIBlG
Amazon replied

Why is it that the seller's backend shows that the product is for sale, but they cannot find their own product on the front-end? What should be done

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

If Amazon ever listens to feedback from FBM sellers, PLEASE get rid of the option for a 'replacement' within the return options, or at the very least allow the oppurtunity to OPT OUT for all products/price ranges.

100% of our 'replacements' are because a buyer wants a DIFFERENT item (noted in buyer comments or later messaging after shipment 2: requesting a different color, different size, etc...) not because anything is actually wrong with the product.

Aside from the buyers scamming the system, the others seem to think it's an exchange option.

Buyers are entirely confused by the structure and often upset when they receive the identical item they purchased= poor buyer experience.

RFS doesn't always happen either, so even SAFE-T is out of the question- or we take metrics hits for canceling replacements. Lose-lose for the seller AND buyer. There is no upside to this policy.

I have a feeling this will go nowhere, but wanted to post it anyway : )

65 votes
1 vote
20 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I have a full container load Shipment that is still on the ocean on board vessel YM TRAVEL / 017E with an ETA of July 21 at the port of LA

Shipment was wrongly marked as delivered.

I contacted FBA suppert and the AI robot reply was "The trailer with your shipment has arrived at an Amazon Fulfillment Center. If the shipment's inventory is not received by Aug 25, 2024, then your shipment will be eligible for investigation"

I need Amazon to revert shipment from it's "delivered" status or else it means that I won't be able to get a delivery appointment for this shipment.

Any idea how I can escalate this case to somebody higher up.

I should not need to bear the consequences of an automatically programed tool. There should be some department that can overide this.

1 vote
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Could someone please help me understand, why Amazon Customer Service Reps lack the understanding of their own policies and procedures. I received an email stating that an A-Z claim has been granted because I shipped my item outside of my handling time, that's (INCORRECT!) might I add, and that my ODR will be affected.

My order cut off time for 0 handling time, applies to orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday.

Order Details:

-Customer placed order: Friday, June 14, 2024 at (9:54pm), which automictically pushes ship by date to the next business day.

-Ship by date: Monday, June 17, 2024 to June 25, 2024

-Delivery Date: Friday June 21, 2024 to Tuesday June 25, 2024

TRACKING DETAILS SHOWS:

-Monday, June 17, 2024 at 8:59am-Carrier picked up package

-Tuesday, June 25, 2024 at 5:00pm-package delayed in transit.

After reading Amazon's BUY SHIPPING POLICY, I was under the impression that as long as we ship our packages on time, if there were any shipping related issues, Amazon covers the cost. Why am I being held responsible, when the delay is due to USPS. I was promised via BUY SHIPPING, that my shipment would arrive on time to my customer.

It appears that the claim reviewer did not thoroughly investigate this situation. I am requesting a reevaluation of the A-to-z claim. @Seller_guLNtDGZuva40@Seller_1KYLYkgAlu4xX, could anyone of you assist?

8 votes
0 votes
14 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Amazon UPS account number
by Seller_aM6Q3c1doohiP

So some of my fba shipments have gotten lost and I'm trying to file a claim for those packages on UPS but it's asking me to add an existing account (I'm guessing the account number that's used to purchase all the fba shipment within Amazon). I'm wondering where can I find this account so that I can add it to my own UPS account in order to file the claims.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I am trying to download a report showing this items damaged by warehouse. can some one tell me? I am assuming Amaz will not pay for it right?

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
QR Codes on Boxes???? Allowed
by Seller_WBRcJpjYtIXSN
Amazon replied

Hello,

We recently started applying QR codes on our Case boxes, (Not Products)

This QR code is just our SKU when scanned

But our manufacturer put our QR code about 4 inches by 4 inches, very big and on all 4 sides

We are sending our first shipment with these QR codes but we made sure to cover the QR code with the shipment label and the other QR codes on the

other 3 sides

I have already told the manufacturer to fix this but for the current boxes (1000s) I want to know if I need to cover all sides or just the side where the shipment label is located

I hope someone helps before I have to purchase 1000s of labels and stick all sides of the boxes

I will attach a picture

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi Amazon,

We sincerely apologize for bothering you, but I have encountered a serious problem with my product that could influence Amazon’s reputation.

My product received a non-verified purchase (non-VP) negative reviews. These reviews are clearly malicious! I only sold 3 orders, 2orders are vine, still not received any review, one order is yesterday bought by a customer, customer still not receive it. And then today i received a non-VP negative reviews. Upon checking the profiles of these reviewers, I found that they are professional non-VP reviewers. All their recent reviews are non-VP, and they post many reviews each day. They did not purchase my product, but they posted numerous malicious reviews with similar negative content on the same day.

I have attached links to these malicious reviews and the profiles of these reviewers to my support request with Amazon Seller Support, but they were unable to assist me. I kindly hope that Amazon can help me remove these malicious reviews to protect honest sellers.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

CASE ID: 15563692681

Best regards,

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes