user profile
Sign in
user profile

My new product has been posted a NON-VP negative review!!! Who can help me?

by Seller_IUgYw6EAxhLMp

Hi Amazon,

We sincerely apologize for bothering you, but I have encountered a serious problem with my product that could influence Amazon’s reputation.

My product received a non-verified purchase (non-VP) negative reviews. These reviews are clearly malicious! I only sold 3 orders, 2orders are vine, still not received any review, one order is yesterday bought by a customer, customer still not receive it. And then today i received a non-VP negative reviews. Upon checking the profiles of these reviewers, I found that they are professional non-VP reviewers. All their recent reviews are non-VP, and they post many reviews each day. They did not purchase my product, but they posted numerous malicious reviews with similar negative content on the same day.

I have attached links to these malicious reviews and the profiles of these reviewers to my support request with Amazon Seller Support, but they were unable to assist me. I kindly hope that Amazon can help me remove these malicious reviews to protect honest sellers.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

CASE ID: 15563692681

Best regards,

Tags: Product reviews
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_IUgYw6EAxhLMp
In reply to: Seller_IUgYw6EAxhLMp's post

Who can help me? where is Amazon justice? i received 3 malicious reviews today!!!NON-VP review!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post