HELP! Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address - Why?

For the first time in 10 years Amazon wont ship something to me. Im trying to order Intex PureSpa Jet & Bubble Deluxe Portable Hot Tub, its basically a blow up kids pool and comes in two boxes. Amazon told me they cant ship it to California because the state put water drought restrictions on this product. This makes no sense at all! We are out of the drought. Is there any work arounds I can do to have this shipped to my house? A way to bypass this?

Thanks!
Jon

HI, first I would check to see if the product is listed in the correct category - I haven’t ever heard of amazon restricting shipping due to local regulations on water usage-- I know that I have tried to order food products and have gotten “can’t ship to your location” - summer months I could understand not shipping things like chocolates but I got this message in October just before Halloween and I am not in one of the states that says hot all year.

If in the correct category - I would call amazon customer service and verify it is the water restriction that is causing the issue - if rep indicates it is then let them know that the restriction has been lifted and can they do something to correct the “can’t ship” Lynne

Do you have friends in AZ or NV who can order it for you and meet you half way to deliver?

Or drive there and pick it up?

Maybe ask your rep for a letter addressed to Amazon stating CA now allows such things to be shipped.

{Content Removed}

Edited by: GlennS@SellerSupport on Jul 23, 2017 1:14 PM
Edited to remove off topic political post.

I also live in California and was recently disappointed that Amazon won’t deliver recycling bin liner bags here anymore :frowning:

closed #6