Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
pinPinned by community manager
user profile
Seller_l3eCP9f1PtJXC
user profile
Seller_kM8mAhxN4mM34
user profile
Seller_RTZectUf2HVFV
user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz
user profile
Seller_otDFihTxKiDRD
user profile
Seller_8EHCwGGmsDcJ5
user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl
user profile
Seller_ny6UVWpAehlKf
user profile
Seller_IXzC0lpbfZmXD
user profile
Seller_z3GbOs0Qe1pNZ
user profile
Seller_A3JUDFfsAjt7i

Recent discussions

Recent discussions

user profile
Seller_l3eCP9f1PtJXC
user profile
Seller_kM8mAhxN4mM34
user profile
Seller_RTZectUf2HVFV
user profile
Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz
user profile
Seller_otDFihTxKiDRD
user profile
Seller_8EHCwGGmsDcJ5
user profile
Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl
user profile
Seller_ny6UVWpAehlKf
user profile
Seller_IXzC0lpbfZmXD
user profile
Seller_z3GbOs0Qe1pNZ
user profile
Seller_A3JUDFfsAjt7i

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

user profile

Hear ye, hear ye!

The most wonderful time of the year is almost upon us, and Amazon is kicking it off in a big way with Prime Big Deal Days on October 8th and 9th!

This is your chance to get the holiday cheer started early, and emerge as the belle of the holiday shopping ball. This event is Amazon's big kickoff to the entire holiday shopping season, drawing in droves of Prime members on the hunt for unbeatable deals. As your customers look to get a head start on their gift-giving, Prime Big Deal Days is the perfect opportunity to capture their attention and boost your sales.

So how can you make the most out of this selling spectacular? Let's unwrap a few tips:

Deck Your Deals With Prime Exclusive Discounts:

Prime members are on the hunt for the best prices, so give them an early holiday gift with Prime Exclusive Discounts. When customers see that sweet, sweet discount displayed prominently, your products are the star of the show. Unsure how to create a Prime Exclusive Discount? Cozy up by the fire and watch this video!

Captivate with Coupons:

Who doesn't love a good coupon? Create some buzz with Amazon Coupons and watch the savings-hungry shoppers flock to your listings, so they can be the talk of the town!

Optimize and organize:

Make sure your product pages are dressed to the nines with enticing copy, dazzling images, and jolly keywords. That way, when the Prime Big Deal Days shoppers come a-calling, your products will be the first ones they see.

The clock is ticking, so get ready to bring home the holiday bacon, and read through more important details on Prime Exclusive Discount submissions on our recent News post.

Do you have any amazing holiday tips we missed in this post? Give the gift of your best advice to fellow sellers in the comments below!

Warmest regards,

Danny

9 votes
3 votes
6 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Order removal cancellation - Need help!
by Seller_kM8mAhxN4mM34

Hello,

I need help, I have inventory under stranded inventory, i created removal orders and it gets cancelled, I did it a few times and every time it get cancelled. When contacted Amazon they said this “We have reviewed the removal order and found that the units requested were cancelled because the units were stored in a Fulfillment center which is ineligible for removal. ” but i don’t get it, I’m paying for storage fees and I want to remove it and they keep canceling it.

Does anyone have any idea of what is going on?

Case ID:16332988461

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity
user profile

Dear Amazon,

We uploaded a product video about Bamboo Cotton Swabs on August 6th. We found that Amazon rejected it on the grounds that 【the video provided medical advice but was not professional, or that the video made false medical claims.】

Market Place: United States

We are so sure that did't give any medical advice in the video, It's a false conviction, please help me fix it. We have sent a lot of emails to community-help@amazon.com as the guide of seller support team, But no any answer.

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Account Level Reserve Payments
by Seller_dkDXPcTDnqASz
Amazon replied

My payment all blocked into the "Account Level Reserve"

My funds have been held in reserve for almost 14 days, but so far they haven't given me an answer as to why...

What should we do? Anybody met this issue before?

I'm trying to figure out why all my funds have recently been in reserve at the account level. I haven't received any emails about it

I I talked to several colleagues, and no one can give an answer.

4 votes
0 votes
50 replies
Latest activity
user profile

What the HE##### is wrong with Amazon programmers or managers???

I sell BOOKS. It's not confusing. They are BOOKS. They are not toys. They are not household goods. They have no business being moved to any other category out of Media. Books. Books. Frigging Books.

This report indicates multiple books will be moved.

Right now there are only 5 on my list. How many more will be moved in the coming months of cockups with Amazon's proven record of screwing things up??

Why should I or any other MEDIA seller need to take additional steps to fix crap like this????

Disgusted,

MJ, the grumpier bookseller

25 votes
1 vote
13 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Handmade apps
by Seller_8EHCwGGmsDcJ5

Hello,

I applied for handmade but rejected. My product is made by hand entirely. Tried to send email to handmade team but it seems that the email can not send to handmade team directly. Please help!

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity
user profile
Fake Chinese Seller On My Listing
by Seller_XJ5fPXK82lIHl
Amazon replied

I am the brand owner and am brand registered through Amazon. I went through the trademark accelerator program on Amazon. My trademark is still pending with the USTPO.

I have been having Fake Chinese Sellers selling on my listing. They come on drop the price and are ruining and tarnishing my business AND brand. I have tried reporting abuse through the report abuse tab, Amazon does nothing. I have tried to report the seller through Brand Registry but they say they can't do anything because my trademark is still pending. I tried contacting Amazon seller support and they tell me to report it through brand registry (which doesn't work) or report abuse tab (which hasn't worked either). I am exhausted and have had to drop my price dramatically to try and make sure no one buys the fake Chinese item but this has resorted to dropping far below my MSRP, tarnishing my business & brand. I have ordered an item from this seller but the shipping won't get here til October 20th so I can report is as counterfeit with test buy but even then, I don't feel confident AMZ will do anything. AND it is still almost 3 weeks of having a fake seller selling counterfeit goods on my platform. How is this legal?

I make the product out of my house, I DO NOT sell wholesale and DO NOT sell to distributors. I only sell direct to customer through Amazon only. I have no leaky supply chain, that is impossible. However, that is the response I get from seller central, that they can't enforce agreements with distributors/leaky supply chain but I have told them over a hundred times I am the SOLE seller of the product. No wholesale, No distributors.

Legally, Amazon has been aiding and abiding these fake Chinese sellers to sell counterfeit goods of my brand on Amazon! I have applied for the trademark and it is pending but I find it so hard to believe I have NO legal protection in this case? I made the brand, I produced the product, and someone comes along and is selling fakes and that is okay? Amazon won't listen to me. What do I do?

Also ICING ON THE CAKE! This Chinese seller had 20 items in stock and now has 15 so they have been able to get some sales. If I get a negative review on my listing for this item, Amazon WON'T remove it because in their eyes this seller was supposed to be there and is allowed to be selling fakes WHEN THEY HAVE NO AUTHORIZATION. This can't be legal!!

I have opened numerous cases before about this issue and still get the same "we can't help" runaround. I have opened a new case: 16326556181 here for Dougal to look into.

@Seller_t9kvdr2yixQej

11 votes
0 votes
42 replies
Latest activity
user profile
DAC7 - Unable to "save and continue"
by Seller_ny6UVWpAehlKf

Hello colleagues,

Has anyone ever encountered a similar issue with the DAC7 as I have? I’m facing a deadline in the USA, where they’re asking me to provide information for DAC7. I’ve already submitted my French VAT number (equivalent to NIF?), as well as all my VAT numbers linked to the PAN EU, but I can’t move on to the next window as the "save and continue" button is greyed out.

Despite opening cases, I keep receiving irrelevant responses.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity
user profile
UPS says "Incorrect delivery address" for RYY2
by Seller_IXzC0lpbfZmXD

I have been provided address "1250 Cassville White Road Atlanta GA 30325. " for RYY2 . but UPS says the address is incorrect and the correct address is "1250 Cassville white road , White , GA 30184 " . and for this problem i will be charged either way. if i divert to correct address UPS will charge extra and if i sent to incorrect address Amazon will charge. my delivery window is upto 10 oct,.

please help . Its Urgent

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity
user profile

I am a Printify user trying to get set-up as an Amazon Seller. Following instructions I started by setting up an Amazon Seller account first, and at the time it seemed reasonable to use my main Printify shop name for my Amazon account - it's where the products were that I wanted to sell. Unfortunately, one Printify shop name can only serve one platform, so it looks like I will need to create a new shop at Printify. That part is fairly easy, but then I have to deal with my name at Amazon that will no longer match the new store name at Printify. I see in this forum discussions of "name changing" on Amazon, but those look to be for display names, which I take to be different than the main account name, the one that connects with Printify for orders. Anyone else have this issue? Do the names have to match exactly or can I leave the Amazon name as is, and set-up another Printify store with different name and connect it to my current Amazon?

Cheers and thanks for any clarity

Dave - 365

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Premium A+ Content isn't unlocking
by Seller_A3JUDFfsAjt7i
Amazon replied

Hi, hoping a mod can help with this...

case ID 15778237991 I wrote to seller support back in August about this. We have met the eligibility criteria months ago but every Friday I check and we still can't create Premium A+ content. I just updated some of our submissions again yesterday to see if it would change anything, but the original ones were approved back in July. More than 5 approved A+ content submissions, and a Brand Story that covers all ASINs. I set these all up in July. Not sure what else I'm missing here.

Can you help?

Thanks

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies