user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello Everyone!

I am wondering how we can be at the end of June? Where did half of the year go already?

Thank you for stopping by the Listings Lounge this month. We hope you learned something new and found our discussions helpful! If you haven't had a chance to check out our lounge topics this month or want a refresher on what was covered, we have them listed below:

Do you have questions about A+ Content?

Demystifying Pesticides and Pesticide Devices

Button Cell Batteries, what's all the fuss?

How to Update a Listing

My Product is Not a Pesticide

Exploring the Great Browse Trees

What’s SKU With You? The Relationship between SKUs and FNSKUs

Detail Page Rules - Updating or Adding a Product UPC

Apparel Size Normalization

Detail Page Rules - Updating your Product

Please feel free to click through each of our articles and enjoy the information shared above. You are more than welcome to comment on threads where you might have additional questions about the subject matter and our Community Managers will be happy to follow up with you shortly.

In case you missed any of our previous months topics, you can find the topics discussed in our March Rewind, and our May Recap which you can review for the first time or go back to check out again.

We didn’t create a recap of April topics as we only had a few, so I have listed those below.

Optimize Your Uploads

Prohibited Claims

Uploading multiple videos to a single listing

New Requirements for Dietary Supplements

If you have specific questions regarding a personal case or ASIN, we ask that you create a new thread here, select the Create and Manage Listings category, and click on the appropriate tags related to your question.

How did you enjoy this month of Listings Lounge? What did you find helpful? What would you want to see more of? Comment below and let us know how we can make the lounge more helpful for you. 😊

3 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Adjustment fee? Holy Moly
by Seller_fLvvZO4xNMu0D

What the (&(&(*& is this? LOL

If anyone had been through this? Please tell me a solution. Because i don't want to get any copy/paste troubleshoots by BOT(s).

Much appreciate y'all :)

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

The customer received the order and then proceeded to put an A to Z claim. I appealed providing all documents necessesary. Proof of delivery with signature, tracking info, invoice from my vendor proofing that I paid for the item and proof that I paid for shipping. The 3rd party A to Z claim department came back stating that the funds were granted to the buyer and the decision was irreversible. What can I do next? This is a $3,000+ order so I need my money back. I did the appeal on time and everything on my end. Is there a way I can contact the Amazon leadership team about it?

6 votes
0 votes
8 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Which department of the Government do I complain to?

I believe there is a Consumer Affairs Department and the Department of Justice.

This is BS Amazon. You charge accounts and then don't specific what the charge is for????

2 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Could someone please help me understand, why Amazon Customer Service Reps lack the understanding of their own policies and procedures. I received an email stating that an A-Z claim has been granted because I shipped my item outside of my handling time, that's (INCORRECT!) might I add, and that my ODR will be affected.

My order cut off time for 0 handling time, applies to orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday.

Order Details:

-Customer placed order: Friday, June 14, 2024 at (9:54pm), which automictically pushes ship by date to the next business day.

-Ship by date: Monday, June 17, 2024 to June 25, 2024

-Delivery Date: Friday June 21, 2024 to Tuesday June 25, 2024

TRACKING DETAILS SHOWS:

-Monday, June 17, 2024 at 8:59am-Carrier picked up package

-Tuesday, June 25, 2024 at 5:00pm-package delayed in transit.

After reading Amazon's BUY SHIPPING POLICY, I was under the impression that as long as we ship our packages on time, if there were any shipping related issues, Amazon covers the cost. Why am I being held responsible, when the delay is due to USPS. I was promised via BUY SHIPPING, that my shipment would arrive on time to my customer.

It appears that the claim reviewer did not thoroughly investigate this situation. I am requesting a reevaluation of the A-to-z claim. @Seller_guLNtDGZuva40@Seller_1KYLYkgAlu4xX, could anyone of you assist?

8 votes
0 votes
13 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

According to our records, we have not received details of your commercial insurance policy after multiple email follow ups. The Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement requires that once you reach $10,000 in gross proceeds in any month, or if requested by Amazon, you secure commercial liability insurance. We ask that you submit proof of insurance for the products you sell on Amazon.com in the next 30 days.

Hi,

So I've sold on here since 2010, and do have insurance, but Amazon has never requested it. I'm a little confused with the "multiple email follow ups", This is the first time I've gotten an email about it. While I have exceed $10k in a month a couple times, the last time was in 2020, and it was only $2 over. Currently, my average sales for the last 4 years are less than $3k/mo.

Is this another glitch, or do I need to contact my agent and add Amazon as an additional insured and make sure the policy handles all the little stipulations on the insurance requirement?

3 votes
0 votes
7 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Since the delivery on May 2, Amazon has never updated the status of the shipment, and it has always been shipped.

I asked many times before, and they kept postponing the investigation until they told me that there was a problem with the shipment some time ago.

I submitted a bill of lading, which clearly stated the shipment ID and the number of goods, but now Amazon does not recognize this and keeps rejecting my request for various reasons.

- Amazon shipment number or purchase order number related to the shipment

- Seller name

- Information on the number of goods contained in each pallet and each box.

My bill of lading has information such as the Amazon shipment number, but there is no seller name. I have never heard that Amazon would ask for this. Isn't the shipment code enough to prove it?

My shipment ID: FBA17VQNWDTC

Case ID: 15503372501

Is there any professional Amazon team who can help me?I am very dissatisfied with Amazon's handling.

@Seller_YeWcEeTwlVO93@Seller_OOVUXZLmb2UEH@Seller_YeWcEeTwlVO93@Seller_RSwABJNHpHnEZ

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
sudden drop in number of sellers on a listing
by Seller_R0FyUdG5paKBY

hey, we have been selling on multiple listings on a brand since almost 2 years and never have had any problems. All of a sudden we have seen a sudden drop in offer count on some of those listings on that brand. What do you guys think about that.

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Your account has been deactivated
by Seller_ZdzkOqIJoOAaf

My account was deactivated, and the description explained that I opened a marketplace in the Netherlands (Europe). After receiving this notification, I changed the store status to active only for the USA, Canada, and Mexico, and deactivated the rest of the European countries. I also decided to remove the linked credit card from the European accounts.

I received a letter stating that to close the European marketplaces, I need to activate them first. I cannot provide the documents required for activation, which are a business license and paid utility bills for gas, electricity, etc.

In the address section, we listed the legal address in the USA, but we are not physically located there.

What do you recommend for restoring the account to active status?

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Plagued by Fake A-Z Claim Scam
by Seller_dZMpCpY87mFdg

This has been happening for months, but has picked up a ton in the last week.

"Buyer" sends a broken-English scripted message, then eventually files an A-Z Claim a few days later. Initially the Buyer Name and Ship name were always different, but lately they've started being the same.

All trackings have Delivery Photos that clearly match the delivery addresses. Same phrases, same overseas spellings/words (parcel, neighbours, etc). How does Amazon allow this to continue happening?

We've lost every one of these and the financial burden is adding up. Our shipping rates are much cheaper than Amazon's Buy Shipping, so we shouldn't have to utilize that in order to get Amazon to not allow obvious fraud. I'm sure there's plenty of orders that we missed, but here's a sample:

- Dec 9th

Message: "I checked the order address and it's correct. But why didn't I get the package? I searched the house, talked to the neighbors, couldn't find the package. I don't want to wait any longer. Please give me a refund."

No claim since we accidentally refunded this one manually.

- Jan 16th

Message: "I have no time to follow the lost parcel of the order from you. But I still not received it until now, I thought it was lost. Could you check for me and help me solve out to get my money back?"

A-Z Claim: "I ordered stuff from them but did not receive it. I'm not sure what happened it was tagged for delivery. I don't know who got it but it wasn't me! I'm desperate since the seller hasn't fixed the problem for me either. Please assist me in obtaining a refund. I can't tolerate the loss of my money and goods."

- Jan 31st

Message: "I haven't received my package yet,This makes me very helpless. Why did my package disappear?"

A-Z Claim: "My order package was lost for a long time, I want my money back, I have tried to contact the seller, but he did not solve the problem."

- Feb 26th

Message: "Hasn't my order been delivered by now? I have just checked the order. Why does it show that the goods have arrived"

A-Z Claim: "I truly not received the order, amazon. I tried to contact the seller but not worked out so that I want to contact amazon to solve out the matter. The reason is that I believe amazon will be in justice to handle and take care of the feeling of every customer and reduce their loss. If I still not receive the refund through amazon, I will be so upset and please work it out for me, many thanks as a loyalty customer."

- Feb 28th

Message: "what's wrong with my order? i checked everywhere it may have been delivered, but the result is nothing I found out. i don't want to wait anymore, Please refund. i will appreciate your service here!"

A-Z Claim: "Hello, my order package was lost for a long time and I wasted a lot of time waiting. I would like to get my money back and I have tried to contact the seller, but he has not solved the problem."

- March 11th

Message: "Hello, I'd like to know why the package I bought hasn't arrived yet. But I saw on the logistics information that it was delivered to the address I filled in. In this case, I need to know why this happened. Can you help me check what happened?"

A-Z Claim: "I hope you can help me, I believe Amazon is fair, please help me refund, thank you"

- May 4th, Lorene

Message: "Hasn't my order been delivered by now? I have just checked the order. Why does it show that the goods have arrived"

A-Z Claim: "I talked to the logistics company about the details of my package. I still can't find my package. I gave up. I must file a claim"

- May 27th

Message: "Hello, please help me to see what is going on with this order. I haven't received the package yet. It says it's signed for. Why is that?"

A-Z Claim: "My package was lost, but the seller hasn't been able to solve the problem yet. Considering that the package won't arrive at a reasonable time, I can't wait any longer. In my discussion with the seller, I asked him to refund the payment for this order. But they refused to deal with the matter, so I had to file a claim directly here. Hopefully Amazon will solve this problem properly, Thank you very much!"

- Jun 29th

Message 1: "what's wrong with my order? i checked everywhere it may have been delivered, but the result is nothing I found out, please help me with a refund, i still haven't received the parcel."

Message 2: "no parcel left there, i have checked many times, also I have checked with my neighbors for the parcel of the order many times, but no result. i haven't find it. it must have been lost, please refund, i can't bear the loss."

(no claim, yet....)

- July 1st

Message: "Excuse me, I need you guide me in after-service here, my order never comes and i no longer need it. Help me to get it refunded, thanks."

Message 2: "I have searched and checked everywhere it may have been delivered, but there was nothing left. i don't know whether someone have taken it already or this package has been wrongly handled. i double confirmed with my family members, they have no idea either, i even go around and ask neighbours... however, i found out nothing and have to turn to you for further solution. refund pls."

(no claim, yet...)

- July 4th

Message: "Hello, I would like to know why the goods I ordered have not been received yet. I want to got my money back ."

(no claim, yet...)

2 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Can an admin please help me here?

All of my stuff has been listed for months why are they just coming thorough now? I am appealing them but this should not effect my health score.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes