user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello to all the new sellers and new visitors to the forums!

We’re always trying to make the forums more engaging, more educational, and just more…more for the Amazon selling community. That’s why we’d love to hear what brought you to the forums, and what content or discussion topics you’d find especially beneficial.

What would be most valuable for you as a new or aspiring seller? If you came to the forums looking for something and didn’t find it, let us know about it. We're here to support your business growth, and your feedback is incredibly helpful.

We're excited to keep evolving the forums to better serve all of our selling partners, so don’t hesitate to share feedback. We can't wait to hear your ideas or see your “thumbs up” on replies you agree with!

KJ_Amazon

1 vote
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

My case number is 15563275971. The people I am going back and forth with do not understand what I am talking about and keep asking which single ASIN this is about.

Earlier this year I posted about the same problem. I saw that other sellers that had lost eligibility for all books had success with mods taking up their cases. A mod helped me last time and although their last message to me said that it was most likely nothing would change I actually got my eligibility back right away.

I have books where I have the only copy at a reasonable price and the buy box is going to bookjackers who have them priced for several thousand dollars. I am losing sales but Amazon is also loosing commissions so I don't see how this is good for them.

@Seller_nS0jcFQNDLG3e @Seller_RSwABJNHpHnEZ @Seller_zukQNO61PzGck @Seller_c2KLMXKhUYF3u@Seller_4GjtS9k0cnHHv @Seller_pAPBCLhysbW5T

If anyone can recommend any other mods to tag please do so. I apologize for clogging up the forum with my problem but I don't know what to do. I have for a while been moving things to other sites, of course.

4 votes
0 votes
9 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Exactly as what the title says. Amazon has claimed that the product was originally set to Adult=TRUE, which should not have been the case and they have acknowledged it within my case. They also claim and say that they have set the change to make it Adult=FALSE and thus allow the product to be searchable. However when I call support they say that on their end, it is still showing as true.

Case ID: 15476521701

This really needs to be resolved immediately as my listing isn't showing up anywhere. The adult classification must be removed (as it was already confirmed as an error by seller support) and my listing must show up ASAP!! Please help!

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

This error message has been displaying on my products, every time I talk to seller support they say they dont see anything wrong with the products and then they say maybe change details in the listing no matter what I do it suppresses my listing and nobody in seller support or whoever they transfer the case to knows how to fix this.

Anyone familiar with this?

1 vote
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I have been trying to restock my ASIN to FBA now for over 3 weeks and inventory levels well below 20 Days now with Amazon sending me replenishment alerts...

I am getting (1 Error This item Must Be Removed) - whenever i try to confirm & continue any workflow. Have triple & quadruple checked this ASIN with all the Amazon tools and seller support verified there is nothing wrong with my ASIN.

Support has closed my case multiple times with no resolution at all. First they said Error should be resolved please try again on a new workflow. SAME ERROR, reopen case only to find Leadership sent 2 replies on the case they are Investigating with internal team that said we need more information to resolve your case WHEN NO INFO WAS REQUESTED AT ALL. The last response on case from Seller Support was they are waiting on Internal Team.

This Leadership person replies twice to seller supports "internal team investigating" during 4th of July holiday then closes my case at 5am the next morning.

Case ID 15506495291

@Seller_OOVUXZLmb2UEHCan you please help? I am being charged Low inventory fees for all my remaining stock, will lose all my August sales if i cannot restock and its effecting my IPI & in stock performance for my account.

Thanks

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
No escape from inflation
by Seller_8heIxAf1mLwgp

Here's what's changing on July 1st

Ground Advantage is increasing by up to $2.11:

Weight-Based Ground Advantage for shipments that weigh more than 1 pound are increasing by up to $2.11, mostly in 1-5 pounds.

Weight-Based Ground Advantage for shipments less than 1 pound are increasing by up to 33 cents for zones 6-8.

Ground Advantage Cubic rates are increasing by up to $1.67.

Priority Mail is increasing by up to $3.10:

Weight-Based Priority Mail rates are increasing by up to $3.10.

Priority Mail Cubic rates are increasing by up to $2.97.

Priority Mail Flat Rate prices are increasing by up to $1.18.

Don't worry Media shippers, USPS hasn't forgotten you...

Here's what's changing on July 14th

Media Mail rates will increase by up to 56 cents.

Signature Confirmation is going up by 20 cents to $3.70.

41 votes
1 vote
48 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
商品显示“目前不可用”
by Seller_QdgUXoTbLO71q
Amazon replied

我的商品在库存中管理库存中表示“在售”,商品界面表示“Currently unavailable”,请问这是为什么?

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Same Product, Duplicate ASINs, 2 different UPC
by Seller_hkMvMQ66vrIi4

Hello. I have submitted dozens of cases to fix a brands' catalog that has all their products on Amazon. Unfortunately, some ASINs were created with GTIN exemption or incorrect UPC. The ASINs with incorrect UPC or GTIN exemption has better sales velocity than the ASIN with the correct UPC. We also need the correct UPC on the GTIN exempt ASINs to enroll in transparency program.

My attempt to update/correct the UPC on the higher sales velocity ASIN will not work due to 2 reasons

1. Error code 8541

2. Amazon's policy that "once a listing is created, it will remain with the same UPC it was created with as this would be considered a new product"

My desire

1. Update duplicate ASIN with correct UPC

2. Merge duplicate ASINs

Example 1

ASIN1 correct UPC (no sales)

ASIN2 incorrect UPC (lots of reviews and sellers)

Solution Desire

1. update ASIN2 to correct UPC (this results in error code 8541) since no 2 ASINs are allowed the same UPC, despite the thousands of listings on Amazon with this issue

2. merge ASIN1 with ASIN2

3. Enroll in transparency

Example 2

ASIN1 correct UPC

ASIN2 GTIN exempt

Desire:

Update ASIN2 to have same UPC as ASIN1, then merge both ASINs

I need a moderator to help with this issue. I do not expect a solution but worth a shot. Please do not give me the generic answers. I also dislike that once the word "merge" is mentioned, that is the only thing that a seller support associate looks at and provides a template/generic answer that merging cannot be done with different attributes. I am aware of this. I need help in getting the attributes to be the same before any merging is done. However, EVERY associate is fixated on the same answer.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Error 5461 - when trying to list my first product but already approved for selling -- - then I starting doing again and its same thing...what is the issue ?

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

My name is Nadeem Sarwar, and I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding my Amazon seller account.

Last night, I received an email notifying me that my account has been placed on hold due to unusual activity. The email requested additional documents to verify my account information. Unfortunately, I am currently unable to access my seller central account to upload the required documents. Whenever I attempt to log in, I encounter a message indicating that my account is on hold.

Regarding the unusual activity on my Amazon account, I noticed that on June 26, 2024, I inadvertently opened a suspicious link on my laptop, which may have compromised the security of my email accounts, including the one associated with Amazon. Subsequently, I received similar notifications from other services linked to the same email address.

I sincerely request your prompt attention to this matter and appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this issue swiftly.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Warm regards,

Nadeem Sarwar

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Section 3 deactivation
by Seller_oXVKq3ysmR8ux

Hello every one, my account has being deactivated because i being selling some product which i got from i assume now is not a valid or trusted supplier for amazon, i never get any complain from a single costumer how ever for some reason amazon requested invoices etc, i sent everything already but they keep asking for the same documentation even if y sent and show the payment in my bank statement to the company for the product i got. have some one any advice, i hired some company called Guru appeals and they submitted 2 appeals already but coming back with the same answer from amazon

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes