user profile
Sign in
user profile

1 ERROR ITEM MUST BE REMOVED - Cannot Restock my ASIN for Weeks Support Not Helping

by Seller_DmpA5Opgyzwu2

I have been trying to restock my ASIN to FBA now for over 3 weeks and inventory levels well below 20 Days now with Amazon sending me replenishment alerts...

I am getting (1 Error This item Must Be Removed) - whenever i try to confirm & continue any workflow. Have triple & quadruple checked this ASIN with all the Amazon tools and seller support verified there is nothing wrong with my ASIN.

Support has closed my case multiple times with no resolution at all. First they said Error should be resolved please try again on a new workflow. SAME ERROR, reopen case only to find Leadership sent 2 replies on the case they are Investigating with internal team that said we need more information to resolve your case WHEN NO INFO WAS REQUESTED AT ALL. The last response on case from Seller Support was they are waiting on Internal Team.

This Leadership person replies twice to seller supports "internal team investigating" during 4th of July holiday then closes my case at 5am the next morning.

Case ID 15506495291

@Bryce_AmazonCan you please help? I am being charged Low inventory fees for all my remaining stock, will lose all my August sales if i cannot restock and its effecting my IPI & in stock performance for my account.

Thanks

Tags: Inventory
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rI7BZIczK8iAC
In reply to: Seller_DmpA5Opgyzwu2's post

Are you the owner of the brand ANDALUCA?

Since you don't find the root cause of this error, post here the ASIN, maybe we find the reason. Without knowing WHAT is the product, nobody can give you an advice.

user profile
Topher_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_DmpA5Opgyzwu2's post

Hi @Seller_DmpA5Opgyzwu2, please note the reply on the case from Marvin within the last hour that the case was mistakenly auto-closed and is now back to pending Amazon action. If it resolves again feel free to tag me here and I'll help where I can.

Topher

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post