user profile
Sign in
user profile

Issue Accessing Amazon Seller Central and Uploading Required Documents in main account

by Seller_1ljweXNSiqmgL

My name is Nadeem Sarwar, and I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding my Amazon seller account.

Last night, I received an email notifying me that my account has been placed on hold due to unusual activity. The email requested additional documents to verify my account information. Unfortunately, I am currently unable to access my seller central account to upload the required documents. Whenever I attempt to log in, I encounter a message indicating that my account is on hold.

Regarding the unusual activity on my Amazon account, I noticed that on June 26, 2024, I inadvertently opened a suspicious link on my laptop, which may have compromised the security of my email accounts, including the one associated with Amazon. Subsequently, I received similar notifications from other services linked to the same email address.

I sincerely request your prompt attention to this matter and appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this issue swiftly.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Warm regards,

Nadeem Sarwar

Tags: Verification
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post