user profile
Sign in
user profile

Lost featured offer eligibility in all books, 2nd time this year

by Seller_RH0RQzxVW3Sm3

My case number is 15563275971. The people I am going back and forth with do not understand what I am talking about and keep asking which single ASIN this is about.

Earlier this year I posted about the same problem. I saw that other sellers that had lost eligibility for all books had success with mods taking up their cases. A mod helped me last time and although their last message to me said that it was most likely nothing would change I actually got my eligibility back right away.

I have books where I have the only copy at a reasonable price and the buy box is going to bookjackers who have them priced for several thousand dollars. I am losing sales but Amazon is also loosing commissions so I don't see how this is good for them.

@SEAmod @KJ_Amazon @Glenn_Amazon @Troy_Amazon@CR_Amazon @Atlas_Amazon

If anyone can recommend any other mods to tag please do so. I apologize for clogging up the forum with my problem but I don't know what to do. I have for a while been moving things to other sites, of course.

Tags: Account Health, Seller Support
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4zBzdtgCyS9EI
In reply to: Seller_RH0RQzxVW3Sm3's post

It's not just books. It has affected many sellers the past 18 months, myself included for a few weeks over Christmas. It doesn't matter who looks into it, you will only get blanket responses, such as what the requirements are for BB and that they cannot disclose details....

user profile
Seller_keSnEDesLFVwv

user profile
Seller_RH0RQzxVW3Sm3
Show post
If anyone can recommend any other mods to tag please do so.

You tagged the two important ones already. KJ fixed my eligibility problem last time, and SEAmod is the best mod around.

The other four may be bots.

user profile
Seller_CA70ZtA5VBcto

You know what I find idiotic, is if you go over 1% ODR and they tell you to work hard, increase sales to bring the % down. Right after take away all your Buy Boxes and for listings your're only seller, they tank those listings so no one sees. easily 90% of your sales disappear. So you have no recourse and worst of all, all those marks are from scammers, and issues where Amazon was suppose to protect you. You try and find where your company made a mistake and there are none. This site is so toxic.

user profile
Seller_RH0RQzxVW3Sm3

Quoting myself to update. Despite having an open case I tried calling customer service. They needed specific ASINS but could not locate them in the system. Therefore they could not help me. And of course they had no idea what I meant by loosing buy box eligibility for an entire category.

user profile
Seller_ukAq5rd7Nh7f1

Best of luck. I recently lost FOE for the 2nd time this year and this time around mods were unable to help.

Like you, many of my listings now have drop shippers as the featured offer, selling for tens or hundreds of dollars more, often with a delivery time of 4-5 weeks. The mods have stated that the mysterious featured offer algorithm favors sellers who provide the best customer experience. Apparently, charging 10x as much and taking weeks longer to deliver is a winning formula.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post