user profile
Sign in
user profile

Unsafe to advertise This ASIN is identified as potentially embarrassing or offensive and cannot be added to a coupon.

by Seller_vsi0WIAB49oE0

This error message has been displaying on my products, every time I talk to seller support they say they dont see anything wrong with the products and then they say maybe change details in the listing no matter what I do it suppresses my listing and nobody in seller support or whoever they transfer the case to knows how to fix this.

Anyone familiar with this?

Tags: Advertising, Promotions
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_UkTnqf0tsEhlG
In reply to: Seller_vsi0WIAB49oE0's post

We are facing the same issue, with ASIN B01LIBCGDS, which is a herbal supplement and in no way unsafe or embarrassing/offensive. We are unable to advertise as it was tagged with this tag. We have opened a case with Amazon - case id 15560199351, but they keep closing it saying it was correctly tagged however it was not.

Maybe someone from Amazon's team is following this and can support us in solving this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Raluca

user profile
SEAmod

Hello @Seller_vsi0WIAB49oE0

You may have keywords that are causing the ASIN to be identified as potentially embarrassing or offensive. We check not just the public-facing product detail page, but also the keywords you have included in your listing.

Susan

user profile
Seller_lCX40xAkSs1xm

We had the same issue with appeals denied. Can you take a look @SEAmod

ASIN B0CJHHT2R3

user profile
Seller_zinnr9HADdMb2

How hard is it for Amazon to TELL US what the issue is vs making us all guess? It creates a huge waste of time for all sellers. Amazon knows what is wrong so why not TELL US???

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post