user profile
Sign in
user profile

Section 3 deactivation

by Seller_oXVKq3ysmR8ux

Hello every one, my account has being deactivated because i being selling some product which i got from i assume now is not a valid or trusted supplier for amazon, i never get any complain from a single costumer how ever for some reason amazon requested invoices etc, i sent everything already but they keep asking for the same documentation even if y sent and show the payment in my bank statement to the company for the product i got. have some one any advice, i hired some company called Guru appeals and they submitted 2 appeals already but coming back with the same answer from amazon

Tags: Deactivated
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Emet_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_oXVKq3ysmR8ux's post

Hello @Seller_oXVKq3ysmR8ux,

Thank you for posting your concerns with your account deactivation.

user profile
Seller_oXVKq3ysmR8ux
Show post
Hello every one, my account has being deactivated because i being selling some product which i got from i assume now is not a valid or trusted supplier for amazon, i never get any complain from a single costumer how ever for some reason amazon requested invoices etc,

Depending on the type of issue you've experienced simply listing a product without approval or prior authorization will result in an authenticity concern. Listing any product shows an intent to sell as the only difference between out of stock and available is the quantity.

When you purchased your products were they branded? When you listed your product on amazon, did you create your own listing or did you use an existing one? If you did not create the ASIN, does the product brand and the ASIN brand match?

user profile
Seller_oXVKq3ysmR8ux
Show post
i sent everything already but they keep asking for the same documentation even if y sent and show the payment in my bank statement to the company for the product i got

Most situations surrounding these issues will require valid invoices as referenced in our responsible sourcing help page, as earlier mentioned depending on the situation specifically, we may also require a letter of authorization as confirmation of approval to list and sell the product mentioned.

user profile
Seller_oXVKq3ysmR8ux
Show post
i hired some company called Guru appeals and they submitted 2 appeals already but coming back with the same answer from amazon

Depending on what they provided, "appeals" are never accepted in these situations, only a successful dispute with the required documentation will be accepted.

The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Emet.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post