user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello to all the new sellers and new visitors to the forums!

We’re always trying to make the forums more engaging, more educational, and just more…more for the Amazon selling community. That’s why we’d love to hear what brought you to the forums, and what content or discussion topics you’d find especially beneficial.

What would be most valuable for you as a new or aspiring seller? If you came to the forums looking for something and didn’t find it, let us know about it. We're here to support your business growth, and your feedback is incredibly helpful.

We're excited to keep evolving the forums to better serve all of our selling partners, so don’t hesitate to share feedback. We can't wait to hear your ideas or see your “thumbs up” on replies you agree with!

KJ_Amazon

1 vote
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Reserved/missing units
by Seller_iGf5qY68dGuTv

Hi,

I sent over month ago products in amazon warehouse, and shipment is closed and every unit has succesfully land on warehouse. Still i have only 60/240 units available (send same product, but two different colours). So other colour have 0 units available for selling, and other have 60. I found that 120 units are in reserved status, and they have been in this status for while. Any idea or help how to fix that problem?

Other issue is that when i go to manage inventory, i see my variations of product, and these are red and black colour bottle. But when i want to open my black bottle listing, its always just open a red bottle listing, and i have my own listing for both products. When i create these listing for variations i have no problem, but now i see only my red bottle, any help for these kind of situation?

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
listing Suppressed Massively these days
by Seller_2U45Bdro0vzee

Recently we have massive listings suppressed by Amazon. We do not understand what is going on. But we think it could be the Amazon IT department issue. All the suppressed listings show that there are no product descriptions, however there are! No matter how we input the descriptions, those listings remain suppressed and cannot be fixed at all. Amazon prime day is coming and we cannot sell at all. Please help.

We opened a case with only small amount of the listings listed. The case ID is 15546655611. We are still waiting for reply.

5 votes
0 votes
9 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
New Banking Account
by Seller_JYcMpQG9Q4aqQ

We recently switched to a new bank for our buiness and have switched everything over to the new bank with the exception of our Amazon Seller Accout for deposits. The reason I have held off is because I have read several instances where many sellers did the same thing by changing banks and when adding/replacing it to their amazon account, Amazon deactivated their accounts. I had no issues with anyone else including Walmart, Ebay, Newegg, etc. however Amazon has me a little worried about changing. Amazon is the only one I have left to change before I can close the account.

Any experinces or suggestions to help avoid this from happening? I cannot afford to lose or get my Amazon account deactivated. Not sure why Amazon is so picky about things, I mean afterall people change banks all the time, not sure why Amzon has an issue with this.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

hello dear sir/ medum

Toaday amazon email me to say you not pay any 39.99 dollars. but 2 week ago i pay 39.99 dollars on individual account because amazon show me error on my charged methed. i pay him 39.99 dollars, after 1 day i chat with amazon person, i said him i request amazon to refund my 39.99 dollars. he said me please wait few days amazon work on your refund request. And after 1 week i request again but no money transfer in my account. today amazon email me, you notcharged a subscription fee in the last 90 days, but i have proof. i sent 39.99 dollars on individual account, please check why amazon not refunding my money, i'm very depress

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
what happening in BNA6, my shipments arrived so slow.
by Seller_Vxv2X22JtgcnO

FBA ID:FBA183RQ2CHJ

is still pending, I sent the package from China, tooks 200 USD, and it seems it is stuck in the warehouse.

first is I sent 300 items to the warehouse, and only get 200 in the current found.

second is the items are still not available for sale. it is extremely slow..

all of my orders are pending since the items are all not available for sale.

guys in BNA6, help to find out what is happening...

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Competitive Price Glitch
by Seller_U0PeebAJUkAaF

investigate your competitive price checker glitch.

Competitive price checker says the external price is 27.50. that is not accurate. I sell on my website, chewy, and amazon only. All of them are 27.99.

Amazon has 3 of my items suppressed for this and it is destroying my sales.

11 votes
0 votes
14 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Every thing about AMZ's "Help" is ridiculous. I have to go to reddit forums to get advice and help. For example, I don't want to do the 2-step verification because the code goes to my phone, which is in my purse tucked away and I have to get it everytime I'm sent a code.

So AMZ help tells me to get an authenticator - and of course reading through all the jumbled word salad words, I don't know what how or if I should get the authenticator. I even watched YOUTUBE videos and I don't know what the heck it does.

At the least AMZ should REcommend the authenticator brand name. So I'm off to Reddit to ask - which ones are you guys using?

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

This error message has been displaying on my products, every time I talk to seller support they say they dont see anything wrong with the products and then they say maybe change details in the listing no matter what I do it suppresses my listing and nobody in seller support or whoever they transfer the case to knows how to fix this.

Anyone familiar with this?

1 vote
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Plagued by Fake A-Z Claim Scam
by Seller_dZMpCpY87mFdg

This has been happening for months, but has picked up a ton in the last week.

"Buyer" sends a broken-English scripted message, then eventually files an A-Z Claim a few days later. Initially the Buyer Name and Ship name were always different, but lately they've started being the same.

All trackings have Delivery Photos that clearly match the delivery addresses. Same phrases, same overseas spellings/words (parcel, neighbours, etc). How does Amazon allow this to continue happening?

We've lost every one of these and the financial burden is adding up. Our shipping rates are much cheaper than Amazon's Buy Shipping, so we shouldn't have to utilize that in order to get Amazon to not allow obvious fraud. I'm sure there's plenty of orders that we missed, but here's a sample:

- Dec 9th

Message: "I checked the order address and it's correct. But why didn't I get the package? I searched the house, talked to the neighbors, couldn't find the package. I don't want to wait any longer. Please give me a refund."

No claim since we accidentally refunded this one manually.

- Jan 16th

Message: "I have no time to follow the lost parcel of the order from you. But I still not received it until now, I thought it was lost. Could you check for me and help me solve out to get my money back?"

A-Z Claim: "I ordered stuff from them but did not receive it. I'm not sure what happened it was tagged for delivery. I don't know who got it but it wasn't me! I'm desperate since the seller hasn't fixed the problem for me either. Please assist me in obtaining a refund. I can't tolerate the loss of my money and goods."

- Jan 31st

Message: "I haven't received my package yet,This makes me very helpless. Why did my package disappear?"

A-Z Claim: "My order package was lost for a long time, I want my money back, I have tried to contact the seller, but he did not solve the problem."

- Feb 26th

Message: "Hasn't my order been delivered by now? I have just checked the order. Why does it show that the goods have arrived"

A-Z Claim: "I truly not received the order, amazon. I tried to contact the seller but not worked out so that I want to contact amazon to solve out the matter. The reason is that I believe amazon will be in justice to handle and take care of the feeling of every customer and reduce their loss. If I still not receive the refund through amazon, I will be so upset and please work it out for me, many thanks as a loyalty customer."

- Feb 28th

Message: "what's wrong with my order? i checked everywhere it may have been delivered, but the result is nothing I found out. i don't want to wait anymore, Please refund. i will appreciate your service here!"

A-Z Claim: "Hello, my order package was lost for a long time and I wasted a lot of time waiting. I would like to get my money back and I have tried to contact the seller, but he has not solved the problem."

- March 11th

Message: "Hello, I'd like to know why the package I bought hasn't arrived yet. But I saw on the logistics information that it was delivered to the address I filled in. In this case, I need to know why this happened. Can you help me check what happened?"

A-Z Claim: "I hope you can help me, I believe Amazon is fair, please help me refund, thank you"

- May 4th, Lorene

Message: "Hasn't my order been delivered by now? I have just checked the order. Why does it show that the goods have arrived"

A-Z Claim: "I talked to the logistics company about the details of my package. I still can't find my package. I gave up. I must file a claim"

- May 27th

Message: "Hello, please help me to see what is going on with this order. I haven't received the package yet. It says it's signed for. Why is that?"

A-Z Claim: "My package was lost, but the seller hasn't been able to solve the problem yet. Considering that the package won't arrive at a reasonable time, I can't wait any longer. In my discussion with the seller, I asked him to refund the payment for this order. But they refused to deal with the matter, so I had to file a claim directly here. Hopefully Amazon will solve this problem properly, Thank you very much!"

- Jun 29th

Message 1: "what's wrong with my order? i checked everywhere it may have been delivered, but the result is nothing I found out, please help me with a refund, i still haven't received the parcel."

Message 2: "no parcel left there, i have checked many times, also I have checked with my neighbors for the parcel of the order many times, but no result. i haven't find it. it must have been lost, please refund, i can't bear the loss."

(no claim, yet....)

- July 1st

Message: "Excuse me, I need you guide me in after-service here, my order never comes and i no longer need it. Help me to get it refunded, thanks."

Message 2: "I have searched and checked everywhere it may have been delivered, but there was nothing left. i don't know whether someone have taken it already or this package has been wrongly handled. i double confirmed with my family members, they have no idea either, i even go around and ask neighbours... however, i found out nothing and have to turn to you for further solution. refund pls."

(no claim, yet...)

- July 4th

Message: "Hello, I would like to know why the goods I ordered have not been received yet. I want to got my money back ."

(no claim, yet...)

10 votes
0 votes
12 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Dear Amazon Seller Support

We receive an Email which said We have taken this measure because we have concerns about the authenticity of the items listed at the end of this email. In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we request additional information from sellers to confirm the authenticity of certain products. The sale of counterfeit products on Amazon is strictly prohibited. ASIN: B09Y9316QS Title: By Dr. Seuss A Classic Case Box Set

We never sold any of this product. How can Amazon deactive our account by this reason?

0 votes
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes