user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hi Sellers! I have a new Engage with Amazon question for you...

What are the 3 most important values that guide your business?

Excited to see your answers!

--

What's Engage with Amazon? I like to think of it as a section of the forums where we can connect and collaborate together as a community. Everyone is welcome to chime in on the discussion and share their unique perspectives. There's really no pressure here, just a fun way to engage with each other. Looking forward to connecting with you all!

6 votes
9 votes
11 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I received a positive 5 star review from a VINE VOICE, but it was posted to my seller profile instead of the product page. And it is not being counted as a "Vine Review"

I've seen other posters on here have successfully removed the review left on their seller profile. I DON'T want the review removed. I would just like it MOVED to the correct place.

Since the Vine program isn't free. It would be a shame to lose a positive 5star review for something I have no control over.

ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0D19DPJKW

Order ID: # 114-6337242-1788226

Any advice?

@Seller_zukQNO61PzGck

@Seller_guPeMXBrBxqyU

@Seller_t9kvdr2yixQej

@Seller_1KYLYkgAlu4xX

@Seller_F4AbbFj6ovBk3

@Seller_RsATYbG9XP0HP

@Seller_q5VULSdzfEHW0

@Seller_Lz6S1nnAIzbYB

@Seller_PIHyltK09pbl3

@Seller_7e4TizkSOVtBf

@Seller_l7Jtck9jxnEA0

@Seller_ovM5p622oIbGp

@Seller_sBlkYqzoth2k3

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I have been unable to access my main seller account for a week. Suddenly, the OTP started failing, and I have no way of recovering it. I have tried everything: clearing the browser cache, ensuring the email and password are correct, and starting the Two-Step Verification Account Recovery process a week ago using my US ID. As of today, I still haven't received any responses. I am currently in the final stage of enabling my listing with the inventory already restocked, and this has been the most frustrating experience with Amazon Seller Central. Is there a way to follow up on this?

1 vote
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Amazon seller app
by Seller_EOLIsgv2MMp7T

Anyone tell me what the continuous scanning toggle is supposed to help with?

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
无在售商品原因账户信息不完整
by Seller_NOYErfK3kcpgC
Amazon replied

具体问题就是后台商品可售显示是100个,但是前台能显示但是货物状态是Currently unavailable,开了无数case就是机械重复让我重新验证,一直重复邮件内容,根据链接点进去也没有提交重新激活材料的地方,再次开case给了问题和图片,又给我重复发送之前的邮件内容要我重新激活,你们客服是机器人?现在我的货物在你们仓库了,月租还正常在扣着,但是为什么我的商品没问题又不能卖?

1 vote
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
my chat with Amazon support
by Seller_3ppZlmK6nOkYC
Amazon replied

Here's the support I get for my issue.

24 votes
0 votes
8 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Does anyone here shop on Amazon themselves? And if so, do you feel guilty at all about it knowing what we know about what Amazon does to small businesses, how it treats its employees, how it abuses its unbelievably far-reaching power, how it negatively impacts the environment and the role it plays in degrading consumer behavior beyond repair?

If it were up to me, my company would have left Amazon a decade ago. My bosses know how I feel about this place, but for obvious reasons they will continue selling in this platform. That's fine. I'm not in charge here at all.

I was just coming here wondering if there are any like-minded people out there to commiserate with.

I'm not coming here to start a fight or anything. There’s plenty of other places for that if you’re looking for an argument. I'm just here to see if I’m the only crazy one is all.

Thank you.

28 votes
3 votes
16 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

The account was restricted due to intellectual property information. We submitted the proof information immediately. But it has not been reviewed for three months. Is this normal?

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello,

It has been three months since we submitted the review materials,

and our information still shows that it is under review

How do we close the account

How do we get the money in the account

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

亚马逊错误了判定我的变体导致我的账户停用

因为仿真树有很多款式都通称一个名字,我按照分类操作没有问题,请查看相关分类 桉树 统称为 eucalyptus tree。这两款是同样的树种。

请核实后恢复我的销售权限 谢谢

0 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

My application for brand registry has been declined for ‘abusive conduct’? My brand is registered with the USPTO, I’ve followed all the required steps, and submitted all the necessary documents to show the products are our creation. My Acount Health Rating is good The brand is new, and I am not aware of any abusive conduct on my part. Could anyone how to solve this problem?

0 votes
0 votes
7 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes