Tags: Account Health, Seller Support
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_AyOVeKNuAQoJl
In reply to: Seller_3ppZlmK6nOkYC's post

LOLLL sorry bro. methinks there should be a IG account or something dedicated exclusively for screenshots like this, the meme value is through the roof.

user profile
LeviDylan_Amazon

Hello @Seller_3ppZlmK6nOkYC,

Thank you for posting here on the Seller Forums.

From the screenshot you have shared, I see that you are attempting to receive support regarding an at-risk product category due to invalid tracking.

So that I am able to help you the best, I will need more details about your situation. Have you downloaded your valid tracking rate (VTR) report to see if there are any errors? Have you created a case regarding this issue so it can be looked into? If so, can you share the case ID here, so we can take a look as well?

I look forward to learning more about this, so we can guide you the best. The Forums community and I are here to support you.

Wishing you the best,

LeviDylan

user profile
Seller_keSnEDesLFVwv

What are you griping about?? You have received better-than-average support.

You did not get lied to.

You were not passed on to a non-existent 'team'.

Your account was not closed.

Take your wins where you can get them.

user profile
Seller_8ESHZD3bXlVUv

This was essentially the same support I got recently - except mine was a phone call. the tech asked if I could be placed on hold while he looked at the details, I agreed, and was on hold for around 30 seconds before the call dropped. Did anyone call me back or reply to my ticket? NOPE.

user profile
Seller_Wa80PDFtlMIzi

Really sellers makes revenue to amazon, But Amazon has Great customer support but Useless seller support

I told my issue

Someone from seller support said to me, " with all your respect This is the information I can provide, I need to handle many chat and disconnect

user profile
Seller_1sZE5n9hympJR

Seems like that's Amazon is a great place to work; where you have zero accountability for actually doing your job and still get paid for it.

user profile
Seller_M4NWRaRnU1uDM

this happens to me regularly. I thought it was normal.

user profile
Seller_nxvyRDZCFduAS

Phone support does the same thing, except they ask you to wait while they review your information and put you on hold for 20 minutes, then.......... CLICK - call ended.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post