user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello to all the new sellers and new visitors to the forums!

We’re always trying to make the forums more engaging, more educational, and just more…more for the Amazon selling community. That’s why we’d love to hear what brought you to the forums, and what content or discussion topics you’d find especially beneficial.

What would be most valuable for you as a new or aspiring seller? If you came to the forums looking for something and didn’t find it, let us know about it. We're here to support your business growth, and your feedback is incredibly helpful.

We're excited to keep evolving the forums to better serve all of our selling partners, so don’t hesitate to share feedback. We can't wait to hear your ideas or see your “thumbs up” on replies you agree with!

KJ_Amazon

1 vote
0 votes
8 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I serioursely need a help, i just received my first costumer order on a third party product i listed in my store. my problem now is how to complete the shipment... Please help me with what to do!..

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Need Help to find addresses to the Amazon warehouse
by Seller_zNpWxRSgGHycU

I am brand new to selling on Amazon. Please can anyone help me out. And what is the addresses to the Amazon to ship your products. I am buying products from Walmart to sell on Amazon.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

So far, looks like this is going well. They have just confirmed this candy to be a plant or seed.

Well done Amazon!

B0CN1LFM92

3 votes
0 votes
6 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
account is deactivated.
by Seller_K9yXcIDHZZ6fb

Hello, can someone help me? I received this message and my account is deactivated. I have had the account open for a long time. I have not made any listing because I am preparing the brand.

Your Amazon.com.au Seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. Your listings have been disabled. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. This may take up to 90 days, but funds may be held longer. Please dispatch any open orders to avoid further impact on your account.

Why is this happening?

You have a separate account luxermarc which was enforced for violating one of our policies. As a result, you may no longer use the luxermarc Selling account to sell on Amazon.com.au.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Negative Feedback - USPS delivery attempted
by Seller_GpUOkKSh70fX6

We shipped an order the same day that it came in and purchased shipping through Amazon.

The promised delivery date is between 7/8 - 7/12. USPS updated the tracking number saying:

"We could not access the delivery location to deliver your package at 8:07 pm on July 5, 2024 in ROSEVILLE, MI 48066. We will redeliver on the next delivery day. No action needed."

The customer left negative feedback saying "Why didn’t they leave package on my front porch, said attempted delivery but no access?" and Amazon automatically issued them a refund (for an FBM order).

We requested the negative feedback be removed and were denied. We opened case 15581198211 to have the feedback removed and was denied.

This is clearly not seller feedback, nor is it our fault, however Amazon will not remove the feedback from our account.

Can any mods help with getting an actual human to review this? @Seller_GEZPMc4CeQfh6?

0 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Plagued by Fake A-Z Claim Scam
by Seller_dZMpCpY87mFdg

This has been happening for months, but has picked up a ton in the last week.

"Buyer" sends a broken-English scripted message, then eventually files an A-Z Claim a few days later. Initially the Buyer Name and Ship name were always different, but lately they've started being the same.

All trackings have Delivery Photos that clearly match the delivery addresses. Same phrases, same overseas spellings/words (parcel, neighbours, etc). How does Amazon allow this to continue happening?

We've lost every one of these and the financial burden is adding up. Our shipping rates are much cheaper than Amazon's Buy Shipping, so we shouldn't have to utilize that in order to get Amazon to not allow obvious fraud. I'm sure there's plenty of orders that we missed, but here's a sample:

- Dec 9th

Message: "I checked the order address and it's correct. But why didn't I get the package? I searched the house, talked to the neighbors, couldn't find the package. I don't want to wait any longer. Please give me a refund."

No claim since we accidentally refunded this one manually.

- Jan 16th

Message: "I have no time to follow the lost parcel of the order from you. But I still not received it until now, I thought it was lost. Could you check for me and help me solve out to get my money back?"

A-Z Claim: "I ordered stuff from them but did not receive it. I'm not sure what happened it was tagged for delivery. I don't know who got it but it wasn't me! I'm desperate since the seller hasn't fixed the problem for me either. Please assist me in obtaining a refund. I can't tolerate the loss of my money and goods."

- Jan 31st

Message: "I haven't received my package yet,This makes me very helpless. Why did my package disappear?"

A-Z Claim: "My order package was lost for a long time, I want my money back, I have tried to contact the seller, but he did not solve the problem."

- Feb 26th

Message: "Hasn't my order been delivered by now? I have just checked the order. Why does it show that the goods have arrived"

A-Z Claim: "I truly not received the order, amazon. I tried to contact the seller but not worked out so that I want to contact amazon to solve out the matter. The reason is that I believe amazon will be in justice to handle and take care of the feeling of every customer and reduce their loss. If I still not receive the refund through amazon, I will be so upset and please work it out for me, many thanks as a loyalty customer."

- Feb 28th

Message: "what's wrong with my order? i checked everywhere it may have been delivered, but the result is nothing I found out. i don't want to wait anymore, Please refund. i will appreciate your service here!"

A-Z Claim: "Hello, my order package was lost for a long time and I wasted a lot of time waiting. I would like to get my money back and I have tried to contact the seller, but he has not solved the problem."

- March 11th

Message: "Hello, I'd like to know why the package I bought hasn't arrived yet. But I saw on the logistics information that it was delivered to the address I filled in. In this case, I need to know why this happened. Can you help me check what happened?"

A-Z Claim: "I hope you can help me, I believe Amazon is fair, please help me refund, thank you"

- May 4th, Lorene

Message: "Hasn't my order been delivered by now? I have just checked the order. Why does it show that the goods have arrived"

A-Z Claim: "I talked to the logistics company about the details of my package. I still can't find my package. I gave up. I must file a claim"

- May 27th

Message: "Hello, please help me to see what is going on with this order. I haven't received the package yet. It says it's signed for. Why is that?"

A-Z Claim: "My package was lost, but the seller hasn't been able to solve the problem yet. Considering that the package won't arrive at a reasonable time, I can't wait any longer. In my discussion with the seller, I asked him to refund the payment for this order. But they refused to deal with the matter, so I had to file a claim directly here. Hopefully Amazon will solve this problem properly, Thank you very much!"

- Jun 29th

Message 1: "what's wrong with my order? i checked everywhere it may have been delivered, but the result is nothing I found out, please help me with a refund, i still haven't received the parcel."

Message 2: "no parcel left there, i have checked many times, also I have checked with my neighbors for the parcel of the order many times, but no result. i haven't find it. it must have been lost, please refund, i can't bear the loss."

(no claim, yet....)

- July 1st

Message: "Excuse me, I need you guide me in after-service here, my order never comes and i no longer need it. Help me to get it refunded, thanks."

Message 2: "I have searched and checked everywhere it may have been delivered, but there was nothing left. i don't know whether someone have taken it already or this package has been wrongly handled. i double confirmed with my family members, they have no idea either, i even go around and ask neighbours... however, i found out nothing and have to turn to you for further solution. refund pls."

(no claim, yet...)

- July 4th

Message: "Hello, I would like to know why the goods I ordered have not been received yet. I want to got my money back ."

(no claim, yet...)

11 votes
0 votes
15 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Issue Updating Prices for FBA Listings
by Seller_n2KUJ2Y2VfmMt

Anyone else having issues updating the prices for FBA listings in Seller Central on the inventory page. I still can with FBM listings, but not FBA. Also, if edit the entire listing, you can update the price, just can't on the inventory page.

1 vote
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

According to our records, we have not received details of your commercial insurance policy after multiple email follow ups. The Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement requires that once you reach $10,000 in gross proceeds in any month, or if requested by Amazon, you secure commercial liability insurance. We ask that you submit proof of insurance for the products you sell on Amazon.com in the next 30 days.

Hi,

So I've sold on here since 2010, and do have insurance, but Amazon has never requested it. I'm a little confused with the "multiple email follow ups", This is the first time I've gotten an email about it. While I have exceed $10k in a month a couple times, the last time was in 2020, and it was only $2 over. Currently, my average sales for the last 4 years are less than $3k/mo.

Is this another glitch, or do I need to contact my agent and add Amazon as an additional insured and make sure the policy handles all the little stipulations on the insurance requirement?

5 votes
0 votes
13 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Amazon Section 3
by Seller_TwjMGEcxYbLav

Hi Everyone,

I need your assistance.

We received Section 3 and submitted an authentic invoice to Amazon. We also attended the video call interview and verified our identity, but our account is still deactivated. Can anyone share their submission template details or suggestions with us? Has anyone used a third-party service to get reactivated? We are willing to pay for assistance to get reinstated.

We have thousands of dollars in inventory stuck in Amazon FC, and our funds are also held up. Any suggestions for getting disbursements from Amazon?

Thank you.

1 vote
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Can't Update FBM Inventory?
by Seller_loX9x0Aix52kF
Amazon replied

Hey guys, the issue started a few hours ago... everytime I update my inventory from 0 to say 4, it never updates... we tried updating it on the listing edit page, as well as the manage my inventory page. Nothing works...

6 votes
0 votes
11 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes