user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello to all the new sellers and new visitors to the forums!

We’re always trying to make the forums more engaging, more educational, and just more…more for the Amazon selling community. That’s why we’d love to hear what brought you to the forums, and what content or discussion topics you’d find especially beneficial.

What would be most valuable for you as a new or aspiring seller? If you came to the forums looking for something and didn’t find it, let us know about it. We're here to support your business growth, and your feedback is incredibly helpful.

We're excited to keep evolving the forums to better serve all of our selling partners, so don’t hesitate to share feedback. We can't wait to hear your ideas or see your “thumbs up” on replies you agree with!

KJ_Amazon

1 vote
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Small independent seller here. I leave my Amazon orders page up and open on my desktop all day to keep on top of orders. Of course, Amazon logs me out after inactivity. And their email notifications are slow. So if I want to stay on top of orders and messages, I have to keep logging back in. It used to be quick and easy, one click with my computer remembering the login.

Now 2 step verification. More steps. And often my phone is not right beside me so I have to leave my desk area and go up and down house levels to go retrieve my phone. I am starting to lose so much time this way.

How do we opt out of this “brilliant new improvement“ feature?

1 vote
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Missing "add to cart" option
by Seller_wGmANaXT6L7ib

Hi, I just listed my 1st products, but I notice there only "No featured offers available" but not a "add to cart" button, please advise how to get that button?

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Received Error 5461 after Brand Approval
by Seller_Ql2mz1q37GiiT
Amazon replied

I received brand approval weeks ago and still attempting to list item. Since it's UPC doesn't align with an existing listed, I listed as "New". Now, the response states no "new ASIN(s) for the brand. Im hoping not stuck with several units unable to list. Suggestions Appreciated....

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Cannot add a new product. error 8541
by Seller_U1Ue4i70cOONC
Amazon replied

Hello all,

I am trying to add a product to the catalog, but I have one error on my listing:

"8541: The value 'here is my product name' specified cannot be used as it conflicts with the value 'BestIdeas Dog Corgi White Prints Soft Warm Cozy Blanket Throw for Bed Couch Sofa Picnic Camping Beach, 150 * 200cm' for ASIN 'B094QX6T64' in the Amazon catalog. If this is ASIN 'B094QX6T64', update the value to match the ASIN data. If this is a different product, update identifying information (UPC/EAN/Part Number/etc.)."

My product is unique (face cream) and it's not on Amazon catalog, it has a EAN barcode that I don't think is GS1 verified. I tried to get GSTIN exemption but without luck, it says to use the product barcode as product ID...

Any ideas how to fix and add this product?

Thank you in advance!

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Amazon is keeping my listing inactive
by Seller_qPX0XFERFj64h

It's been 3 days since I've been trying to solve the problem with Amazon, but we're only getting automatic responses without solutions, which are tiresome. I've already called 3 times and opened a case: ID 15574761431.

I have over 100 ASINs from various brands that I've always sold and had active with plenty of stock on Amazon. However, now, without any justification, they have made everything inactive and are saying I need brand approval (I'm already approved). When I try to request approval, they don't allow me, saying that brand approval requests are not available at the moment. The curious thing is that other FBA sellers are also not listed, only Amazon has kept the listings active. When I question them, they say they can't provide more information and that I should speak directly with the brand owner, which contradicts Amazon's policy. Amazon's policy only requires us to contact the brand when making changes or creating a new variation. In this case, I'm simply selling on a listing that I've always sold and NEVER had a problem with.

This is exhausting and frustrating; my sales have dropped by 40% because of this. What should I do now? What about my inventory that's there?

I would like anyone going through this to comment below, and if Amazon sees this, please try to resolve my issue without automatic responses.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
demande les 30 commentaires
by Seller_rujIEAqqQZyqD
Amazon replied

bonjour ,

j'essaie d'obtenir les 30 commentaires pour 200$ mais je n'arrive pas malheureusement , j'ai que le code 414

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
seller amazon requires invoice dated jan 7
by Seller_I5X4OXip21H4a

i would like to sell a product, but amazon requirements says it needs an invoice from january 7, 2024. shouldn't the invoice be july since we are in july 2024.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Brand Registry - Denied
by Seller_K7zxapkJ6QoWo

Help!

I am new to Amazon and tried to register my brand but it was denied because they say the brand was already registerd - however I am the only owner! I searched amazon to see if there was someone selling under my name and couldn't find anything.

I have petitioned the ruling but they just resopond with the same generic message. I don't want to list my products as generic.

Is there a number I can call for seller support? I can't find it anywhere.

Please help. I'm stuck and don't know how to proceeed!

Thank you!!!!

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Need reactivate account
by Seller_h5stjN5h5p2oC

I have been trying to appeal this ruling from Amazon. I have been selling for years and have listed new items from my wholesalers as generic. I have not got a real explanation on the infraction and have not been able to get anyone on the phone to explain in detail. I sent over licenses and invoice that give me the right to sell items. We’re a family business and the licenses is under the family name. I need help or guidance solving this issue.

Dear the greek_spot,

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account. Since you are unable to provide sufficient and required information in the explanation submitted, we decided that you may no longer sell on Amazon.

Has your account been deactivated in error?

If you believe there has been an error, please submit an explanation by clicking the “Submit new information” button on the banner at the top of the Account Health page in Seller Central:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap

Your explanation should include greater detail on the following information:

-- How your account has not violated the Intellectual Property policy.

-- Evidence that shows your account complies with our Intellectual Property policy.

What happens if I do not send a sufficient explanation?

If we do not receive an explanation, or we confirm your account has violated the Intellectual Property policy, your account will remain deactivated.

We’re here to help.

If you have questions about these policies or the information above, please contact us:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us

You can view your account performance (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health page shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

ASIN

B0CQDB457Q [Alpha Kappa Alpha],

B0D1K1M3D5 [Alpha Kappa Alpha],

B0CY2CT8X2 [Alpha Kappa Alpha],

B0D1SQS221 [OMEGA WALK ],

B0CYR33Y1T [Delta Sigma Theta],

B0CX72VWRL [Alpha Kappa Alpha],

B0CY1RQ2MX [Alpha Kappa Alpha],

B0CXF7W7CQ [Alpha Kappa Alpha],

B0CW1TJ9DW [sigma gamma rho]

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I keep getting message "Invalid enumerated value 'html' for attribute '[compliance_media]'." when I try to list this SKU: SACHEMWOODWAX6.25OZ This is for the link I entered for the safety data sheet for my product. It is a valid google drive link and the file is a pdf. I have used this same process in the past without issue. Any ideas?

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes