user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon is keeping my listing inactive

by Seller_qPX0XFERFj64h

It's been 3 days since I've been trying to solve the problem with Amazon, but we're only getting automatic responses without solutions, which are tiresome. I've already called 3 times and opened a case: ID 15574761431.

I have over 100 ASINs from various brands that I've always sold and had active with plenty of stock on Amazon. However, now, without any justification, they have made everything inactive and are saying I need brand approval (I'm already approved). When I try to request approval, they don't allow me, saying that brand approval requests are not available at the moment. The curious thing is that other FBA sellers are also not listed, only Amazon has kept the listings active. When I question them, they say they can't provide more information and that I should speak directly with the brand owner, which contradicts Amazon's policy. Amazon's policy only requires us to contact the brand when making changes or creating a new variation. In this case, I'm simply selling on a listing that I've always sold and NEVER had a problem with.

This is exhausting and frustrating; my sales have dropped by 40% because of this. What should I do now? What about my inventory that's there?

I would like anyone going through this to comment below, and if Amazon sees this, please try to resolve my issue without automatic responses.

Tags: Inventory
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Topher_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_qPX0XFERFj64h's post

Hey @Seller_qPX0XFERFj64h, I see Jyoti Prithviraj's response moments ago confirming the internal team is reviewing but if you do have that brand authorization from Champion available please add it to your case long so it can help move the process along.

Best,

Topher

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post