user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

In this article I will walk through section three of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement, and what to do if you’ve received a violation notification for section three.

About the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement

The Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement is an agreement all sellers who want to sell on Amazon must electronically sign when they register. By signing it, they are agreeing to follow all rules as an Amazon seller.

Section three of Amazon’s Business Solution Agreement is the Term and Termination section. This section denotes that the Business Solutions Agreement starts on the date registration is completed, and also discusses how and why Amazon may terminate or suspend a seller’s account. The copy from Amazon section 3 is below:

"3. Term and Termination.

The term of this Agreement will start on the date of your completed registration for use of a Service and continue until terminated by us or you as provided below. You may at any time terminate your account or this Agreement immediately on notice to us via Seller Central, email, the Contact Us form, or similar means. We may terminate your account or this Agreement for convenience with 30 days’ advance notice. We may suspend or terminate your account or this Agreement immediately if we determine that (a) you have materially breached the Agreement and failed to cure within 7 days of a cure notice unless your breach exposes us to liability toward a third party, in which case we are entitled to reduce, or waive, the aforementioned cure period at our reasonable discretion; (b) your account has been, or our controls identify that it may be used for deceptive or fraudulent, or illegal activity; (c) your use of the Services has harmed, or our controls identify that it might harm, other sellers, customers, or Amazon’s legitimate interests; (d) your Account Health Rating falls below our published threshold(s) for deactivation; or (e) if we are required to do so by law. We will promptly notify you of any such termination or suspension via email or similar means including Seller Central, indicating the reason and any options to appeal, except where we have reason to believe that providing this information will hinder the investigation or prevention of deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or will enable you to circumvent our safeguards. On termination of this Agreement, all related rights and obligations under this Agreement immediately terminate, except that (d) you will remain responsible for performing all of your obligations in connection with transactions entered into before termination and for any liabilities that accrued before or as a result of termination, and (e) Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 15, and 18 of these General Terms survive.“

What to do if you’ve received an Amazon section three violation

If you’ve received a notification that your account is deactivated or suspended, then you’ve violated one or more of the terms listed above within the agreement. We encourage you to refer to the recent performance notification to identify the issue or possible factor(s) that led to account deactivation or suspension, and then execute the next course of action as requested by appeals team, if relevant.

To ensure that your products are listed in accordance to Amazon’s restricted products, you should review these policies carefully for better understanding:

If you’ve reviewed the Restricted product page and believe your product was removed in error, you may dispute via the “Submit appeal” button in Seller Central. Provide the relevant ASIN number and a detailed explanation with strong supporting proof to justify your claim on the incorrect listing removal.

3 votes
3 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Bye Bye Amazon - 8 years of hell
by Seller_Kp9MUxiCQ4GmK

After 8 years, 3 of which we were in the top 1/2 percent of sellers, I am shutting down our Amazon business. But wouldn't you know it, shutting down is a typical Amazon clusterf^&% as they want to bleed me for another 3 months first. NOT sorry to go; I will let the rest of you suckers deal with the ever-changing rules and Amazon schemes to sell in your space. CYA

50 votes
8 votes
23 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Account has been deactivated on 17 May 2024
by Seller_WwNiX3JArqlqY

Hello Team,

My first account has been deactivated on 17 May 2024 with all first global seller in 14 countries. Please guide me active account.

Regards,

Shrikant Garg

(Hearing Impaired)

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Unauthorized Chinese seller on my listing
by Seller_Z1tNGKIfSCq6Y
Amazon replied

Greetings,

I have a product I am selling on Amazon. I am the brand owner and I do not sell to distributors, other retailers, etc. I sell this product STRICTLY on Amazon.com.

Today, I have found a random Chinese seller on my listing selling my product. I have no idea how this is possible or even allowed as selling other brands almost always requires some sort of invoice or LOA.

The products being sold are obviously counterfeit, as (once again) I DO NOT distribute this product to anyone else.

I contacted seller support and was told to just "report a violation". So, I attempted to report a violation in Brand Registry, but it seems I am unable to as the trademark is still pending with the USPTO (it should be fully registered within 2 weeks according to the USPTO).

Why am I not able to just remove this seller (or any seller for that matter) that is under my brand or require them to submit an invoice/LOA?

This seller is doing the exact same thing to other branded products as I am typing this.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

2 votes
0 votes
11 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
honesty and trust are the capital of business
by Seller_joGJ1FkykpKgS

welcome to mrj shop i am new in this business i need help you will be my customer help me i will give you beautiful product and service my business capital trust thank you so much

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Fake credit card numbers to manipulate accounts
by Seller_fybtcPq8UmuUp

New sellers beware of all the dirty tricks and manipulation that goes on. I had 10-13 fake orders created all about the same time in my FBA account tying up inventory and saying "pending, awaiting payment" all of them. It's obviously a scam. It's very upsetting that people are so dirty. I have reported to seller support.

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Got the email below today. I looked on the forum and saw that some other sellers had this in the past, but there was no answer as to whether this was genuine, a scam or just today's threatening Amazon email. I did all the ID verification checks just a few weeks ago and there is nothing on my seller central page or account health etc. Any ideas?

"Please do not reply to this email as we do not review emails sent to this email account.

Hello,

As an enhanced security measure, you must complete an identity verification check in order to continue to sell in Amazon’s store. To complete the process, please review the details provided below and click on the link to start your verification within 14 days; please note that this link will lead you to the website hosted by our third-party identity verification services provider, Persona.

During this process, you will need to show your original ID and the details on this ID should match with the identification details you provided in your Amazon selling account. The verification process will take less than 5 minutes to complete. After completion, we will review the details and get back to you within 72 hours. If you do not successfully complete this verification within 14 days, you will no longer be eligible to sell on Amazon.com."

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I have provided these docs: (in one combined PDF)

• GS1 Certificate showing ownership
  • GS1 Verify Screenshot showing the the UPC is valid and for our product
  • USPTO letter to prove relationship between brand and brand owner
  • Letter from owner stating that hey own the brand and we are authorized.

Additionally, we are BRAND REGISTERED!

FYI, the prefix is 198715 (which seems like others have an issue with as well)

There is no more information to share - it is all there. I have combined it into one file!

These are all items that are new color/variations for parent ASIN in good standing (a multi-million dollar/year product)

NOTHING!

@Seller_zukQNO61PzGck any ideas?

Case IDs:

• 15514555561 (Brand Registry)
  • 15498775271 (Seller Support)

Thanks!

1 vote
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Hello Amazon Team,

I am writing to express my confusion regarding the misclassification of my company’s product as a spirometer, which is deemed a medical device for professional use. Promptly after the misclassification, I submitted the necessary documentation to verify that our product is a Class I exempt device and does not require a FDA510(k) number. Unfortunately, I have been met with automated responses consistently requesting the 510(k) number, and I am at a loss as to how to proceed.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter, as it is essential for our product to be correctly categorized. Your prompt attention to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

CASEID 15503626121

Thank you for your time and understanding.

1 vote
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Amazon is getting SEEDY? Their very own AI Bots are slowly destroying this ecommere site, day by day. Humans created it, with adding all the SKUs, now this billion-dollar company doesnt want humans to keep things in check, its disguisting.

• Restricted Products Policy Violation
  • View details
  • Jun 29, 2024
  • Metra Radio Wiring Harness For Chrysler 02-Up Power 4 Speaker
  • Listing at risk of removal
  • (Address issues by Jul 1, 2024)
  • Pending
  • Review submission

This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement. If you are unable to make the necessary changes, please work with Seller Support to change the category classification for your ASIN and then please apply for reinstatement. It is against Amazon policy to list live plant or seed product outside of these categories. For more information, see the help page at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=201737480&language=en-US&ref=efph_201737480_cont_200164330.

Even the ASIN on Amazon its correctly listed in the Automotive Section.

UPC: 755034093275

Amazon Sales Rank: 51127

Competing Marketplace Offers:

23 New from $7.38+ $0.00 shipping

• Amazon Best Sellers Rank
  • #51,127 in Automotive
  • #134 in Automotive Replacement Electrical Wiring Harnesses

______________Amazon is losing items daily because of AI___________________

Wires do not emit RF Signals! We get FCC_ID warnings all day because (these stupid bots) dont understand that connectors to a device (are just related by association) example, iPhones & Android phones all have charging cords, those do not require FCC_ID they just power the device, the Phone is the FCC_ID. - Amazon is losing tons of great items day by day.

58 and counting....

3 votes
0 votes
12 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Customer returns an item that was as described and sent on time. However she claims that UPS "lost" the return. How in the world is that my fault? And how can negative feedback be allowed as a result. I tried to remove the negative feedback. All you get is a bot that automatically denies it. Mod's please help.

Case 15544463261

Order 113-9034483-9677029

1 vote
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes