Listing Quality Dashboard

I have several items listed in the “Listing Quality Dashboard” that show this as a recommendation:

These attributes are used by customers to filter their search results. These also show up on the detail page allowing customers to evaluate your products easily.

My question…what do I fix in my listing? I’m not sure how to tell precisely what the issue is based on this recommendation.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

New tool to improve the quality of your listings

I just noticed I have this new thing (“Listing Quality Dashboard”) when I look at my inventory. I can’t figure out why it’s there. I have one of my books targeted there, but it looks fine to me.

Can someone explain? - Amazon didn’t give me any help in explaining or why it is important.

this is what I see:

Fill following attributes to improve listing quality

Material

Specify the primary materials used for manufacturing the item

Color

Provide the color of the product

Display Size Unit

Select the unit of measure for Display Size. If a value is provided for Display Size, you must also enter the corresponding unit.

Screen Size

Provide the size of the screen as a numeric value

Compatible Devices

Specify the devices that are compatible with the item

Item Thickness Unit

Select the unit of measure for Item Thickness. If a value is provided for Item Thickness, you must also enter the corresponding unit.

Item Thickness String Value

Provide the thickness of the item as a string

Item Thickness Decimal Value

Provide the thickness of the item as a decimal

When I am on my “Manage Inventory Page” there is a row of 5 clickable topics
1-All Inventory
2- Inactive
3- Listing Enhancements
4-Manage Pricing
5- Listing Quality Dashboard

(I’m selling Books so #5 seems odd)
When I click on #5 Listing Quality Dashboard almost all of them in the list are not needed for books

Fill following attributes to improve listing quality

Material

Specify the primary materials used for manufacturing the item

Color

Provide the color of the product

Display Size Unit

Select the unit of measure for Display Size. If a value is provided for Display Size, you must also enter the corresponding unit.

Screen Size

Provide the size of the screen as a numeric value

Compatible Devices

Specify the devices that are compatible with the item

Item Thickness Unit

Select the unit of measure for Item Thickness. If a value is provided for Item Thickness, you must also enter the corresponding unit.

Item Thickness String Value

Provide the thickness of the item as a string

Item Thickness Decimal Value

Provide the thickness of the item as a decimal

Am I the only one who received this  Dashboard link on their **Manage Inventory Page**?

o.k. I found some tips because my books obviously aren’t metal etc.

Tip 3: Use the Not relevant for this product option when needed. We recognize that there may be some instances where the attribute we recommend you to fill in is not relevant for the product in question. In such cases, select the Not relevant for this product option and let us know why, so that we can improve our recommendations.

Tip 4: We would like to hear your feedback and suggestions as we continuously enhance the Listing Quality dashboard experience. Use the Feedback widget at the bottom of the dashboard, or send us an email at lqd-feedback@amazon.com

Thank you. Looks like those options are available in my category now too. Perhaps I was in the BETA too soon and the options were not yet available. Makes sense. Thanks for the tips too!

still can’t get that book out of my Listing Quality Dashboard. I’m still in the dark as to what else to try.

I finally just deleted that book in Listing Quality Dashboard. Nothing I fixed worked, so it will have to be sold on other places I guess.

Just looked and I no longer have “Listing Quality Dashboard” anywhere, so deleting the book must have taken it away. Too bad I had to lose a listing to get rid of it. and Too bad Amazon wasn’t helpful explaining why it was triggered in the first place for books.