Hi we are a new seller in amazon usa and we’re a company from Germany. We wanted to sell under watch category but we failed to do so. We are trying to ungate the watch category for a while now but Amazon keep on rejecting us. Any suggestion you can gives us to ungate in this category?
We provided this OPTION#1 and even explained to them (Amazon) that we have all the required information but we are still denied.
Option #1: Three legible, scanned, or clearly photographed vendor invoices for the products you intend to sell in the category. Please ensure the documentation submitted meets our requirements as outlined here:
• Invoices must be dated within the last 90 days, or showing item delivery or purchase within the last 90 days
• Invoices must have your name or issuing business name
• Invoices must have contact information for your business (address, phone number, email, or website)
• Invoices must have the names of the products you purchased
• Invoices must have the document issuer’s name, address, phone number, email, or website
• Please obscure pricing information (optional)
If I asked them the reason or if there are any thing we could do for us to approve in watch category, the amazon support hesitated to do so. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
PS. We are selling generic or unbranded watch items from China. We have checked and there is no trademark under these watches.
Edited by: IVY GmbH on Feb 8, 2017 4:52 AM
Edited by: IVY GmbH on Feb 8, 2017 4:53 AM