user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello Forums Community!

As you may be aware, Amazon’s Prime Day event is back this July!

As we gear up for the exciting Prime Day event, it's essential your business is fully prepared to make the most of this high-traffic sales period. To help you out, we've put together a comprehensive checklist to guide you through the key steps to get your operations ready:

Inventory Management

Pricing and Promotions

• Review your pricing strategy and consider implementing dynamic pricing or strategic discounts.
  • Leverage Amazon's promotional features, such as Lightning Deals and Coupons, to increase visibility and drive sales.
  • Ensure your pricing and promotions align with Amazon's policies to provide a seamless customer experience.

Advertising and Marketing

• Enhance your product listings with compelling content and eye-catching visuals to stand out.
  • Utilize Amazon's advertising solutions, like Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands, to boost product discoverability.
  • Plan your marketing campaigns in advance to create a cohesive and impactful Prime Day strategy.

Customer Service Readiness

• Assess your customer service processes and ensure you have the resources to handle increased order volumes.
  • Familiarize yourself with Amazon's customer service policies and guidelines to provide the best possible support.
  • Consider offering enhanced customer service options, such as extended hours or expedited response times, to delight your customers.

By following this checklist, you'll be well on your way to a successful Prime Day. We're here to support you every step of the way, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Keep an eye on our News and Announcements for updates on the event as they become available, and let us know what else is on the preparation checklist for your business!

7 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Recieved over 10 different shipping adjustments today and in the past week, the carrier puts in the same exact weight and dimensions as I put in when buying the label. I am getting double charged for the same label and UPS is wrongfully charging me. Their adjustments are the same dimensions and weight as I enter. They are stealing money from me at this point, the products are accurately measured and the adjustments are the same as to what is on the label. There should be no adjustment needed because what they submit is not different than my packages measurements.

Any Amazon mods or anyone know how to help dispute this?

for the amazon mods, the order ID's are

112-9770231-5436205

111-5330337-0084241

113-3297164-5695420

112-2349934-5260211

111-4735855-3925029

114-2088290-3837019

112-2193405-8651416

114-6264431-2305068

113-5904149-2709034

113-9433965-8325848

114-2146378-8509826

114-2146378-8509826

114-2146378-8509826 (three different adjustments made to same order ID)

5 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

A couple of months ago some of my inventory was listed as "Defective" I have called several times to determine the exact cause of this and all I was told was that my inventory was listed as defective as per the "Shipping and routine requirements"

How can I find out exactly what Amazon saw and flagged down? The last thing I want is for this to happen every time I send some inventory to their warehouse.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Every time i log into my seller central and asked for help an Indian appears that's tone is like we will not solve your issue, and when i told one of the Indian that you do not know about amazon policies and you are not understanding my issue and please connect me with an expert, the at the same night i received the email that your account is deactivated, this is the totally monopoly, in email they demanded my utility bill i provided them with the same on my exact address in seller central, and again the email they sent that you are fraudulent seller @Ezra_Amazon @Julia_Amazon @Sakura_Amazon @Sarah_Amzn @Simon_Amazon @Spencer_Amazon @Winston_Amazon

1 vote
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
FBA vs. FBM
by Seller_Cs7aglCqKocf5

I've been reading a lot on the forums that people are recommending FBM over FBA because of the fees and you have more control. Our products are unique -- we are the only seller. When we send an item to FBA, it performs MUCH better than FBM -- around 15x better. I'm trying to understand what I'm missing here when people are saying FBM is better.

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

We have been selling products on Amazon for years, and have a perfect account health and sell in multiple categories.

We recently purchased a large oprder of a sunscreen product, we were approved to create listings and sell these proucts on Amazon, However at the last minute right before we were getting these sent out to FBA we recieved an error in the manage FBA shipments tab that we need to request approval and when we try to request we get the error that "You are not approved to list this product and we are not currently accepting applications."

Can I get some help here from a mod as it does not make sense that we are randomly blocked from selling product after being approved, and when we try to open a case log they just tell us that they have no direct contact to a team that could help......

We have thousands of dollars worth of product and have no way to sell it due to some random block. HELP!!!!!

1 vote
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
ASIN removed because our item is viewed as a drug
by Seller_OMjNnhmN1p20c

We have been selling supplements for a while now and our latest launch, NMNH has been approved and has been selling well. Now Amazon is claiming our product is a drug and we need to provide an NDC code. It further states that our product contains NMN, which is not correct. our product ASIN B0CPQZY5RN is NOT a drug and it does not contain NMN. As a matter of fact NMNH is being actively sold as we speak. We have provided evidence such as a scientific paper about NMNH, a screenshot of the NMNH products being currently sold on Amazon, our label, clearly showing that our product does not contain any NMN. Still despite producing compelling and concise prove, Amazon keeps sending the same generic message. Our messages and evidence are not being evaluated, that is very clear, because if anyone did, this ASIN would be up and running again.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Random machine check on Product authenticity
by Seller_wyKtibb1yzH9H

Hello,

I am in desperate need of help here please. I signed up to be an amazon seller and 2 weeks into it my account got deactivated. The system did a random check and flagged 3 of my listing asking me to provide invoices.

It has been 2 weeks of me sending Amazon invoices and writing the most heart touching appeals but each time I get the email of insufficient evidence and is asking to upload more documents. But Amazon will not tell me exactly what they need so I provide.

Please I need some guidance is there a specific document Amazon is looking for that I don’t know my account health is clean with 0 violations .

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Amazon not Refunding a Large FedEx Refund
by Seller_92nsgkHTOpjW1
Amazon replied

18 days ago I got 2x "adjustment" on my account totaling about $1200.00. Considering the $12.65 fee for each of the 2 items that were shipped the 1000% adjustment was crazy.

I contacted Amazon the day after this happened and they told me "nothing we can do to help you call FedEx", basically PFO. then I contacted FedEx 2 days after the adjustment, and after speaking with 3-4 different FedEx reps, it takes that many calls to get to a "revenue" rep, I found someone that was brilliant and helped. Was told that my adjustment was the cause of a "computer glitch" and they were refunding the $'s. That's the short story version...

I was suggested by FedEx to contact Amazon and let the know of the credits... so I did.

After contacting Amazon 16 days ago I have only been getting daily emails " Thanks for your continued patience. We are currently researching your issue in partnership with the responsible team. We'll provide an update as soon as any additional information is available."

I have contacted FedEx and confirmed the refunds.

I have contacted Amazon 2-3 more times and getting the same old story...

4 votes
0 votes
6 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Current pending case IDs : 15516163641 ; 15494585731

So my issues started about a month ago. Out of nowhere, I was no longer approved to sell under my brand name. All parent listings were destroyed, all listings were search supressed. After going back and forth with support which did not help one bit, I re-applied for brand approval. Got it. Then reuploaded all 3000 of my listings. This fixed the issue.

about 2 weeks later, I lost brand approval AGAIN. I applied for brand approval again. Got it. However, this time I could not upload my listings again to solve the issue. It still says that I'm not authorized to sell under this brand name. On the template, it shows as error 8040. When trying to list a brand new product through the other tool, it says I need to apply for brand approval. According to seller support, they say that's error 5665

Please note that this is the EXACT same loading file I used previously to upload which had no errors previously. Only now is it giving me these problems.

When I go to search supression in my inventory, they say that the color & department attributes are missing and only the brand owner can make changes. And yet, from my 3000 listings, about 20 of them are working normally and they recognize me as the brand owner for those, but not everything else.

I've seen multiple posts recently regarding a similar/same issue as this. So Mods, if you actually do take the time to read this, please DO NOT GIVE ME SOME GENERIC ADVICE. I've read all the generic advice and none of it works. THIS IS AN INTERNAL ERROR. If you have some way of actually solving it or can please escalate it and follow up with someone about what is happening, I'd greatly appreciate it. My store is dead and there is seemingly nothing I can do about it besides complain here.

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

I'm getting my product organic certified right now and they require me to list all the warehouses where my product will be stored and distributed from. Is there a way for Amazon to tell me this based on where my copacker is located?

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes