user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

In this article I will walk through section three of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement, and what to do if you’ve received a violation notification for section three.

About the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement

The Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement is an agreement all sellers who want to sell on Amazon must electronically sign when they register. By signing it, they are agreeing to follow all rules as an Amazon seller.

Section three of Amazon’s Business Solution Agreement is the Term and Termination section. This section denotes that the Business Solutions Agreement starts on the date registration is completed, and also discusses how and why Amazon may terminate or suspend a seller’s account. The copy from Amazon section 3 is below:

"3. Term and Termination.

The term of this Agreement will start on the date of your completed registration for use of a Service and continue until terminated by us or you as provided below. You may at any time terminate your account or this Agreement immediately on notice to us via Seller Central, email, the Contact Us form, or similar means. We may terminate your account or this Agreement for convenience with 30 days’ advance notice. We may suspend or terminate your account or this Agreement immediately if we determine that (a) you have materially breached the Agreement and failed to cure within 7 days of a cure notice unless your breach exposes us to liability toward a third party, in which case we are entitled to reduce, or waive, the aforementioned cure period at our reasonable discretion; (b) your account has been, or our controls identify that it may be used for deceptive or fraudulent, or illegal activity; (c) your use of the Services has harmed, or our controls identify that it might harm, other sellers, customers, or Amazon’s legitimate interests; (d) your Account Health Rating falls below our published threshold(s) for deactivation; or (e) if we are required to do so by law. We will promptly notify you of any such termination or suspension via email or similar means including Seller Central, indicating the reason and any options to appeal, except where we have reason to believe that providing this information will hinder the investigation or prevention of deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or will enable you to circumvent our safeguards. On termination of this Agreement, all related rights and obligations under this Agreement immediately terminate, except that (d) you will remain responsible for performing all of your obligations in connection with transactions entered into before termination and for any liabilities that accrued before or as a result of termination, and (e) Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 15, and 18 of these General Terms survive.“

What to do if you’ve received an Amazon section three violation

If you’ve received a notification that your account is deactivated or suspended, then you’ve violated one or more of the terms listed above within the agreement. We encourage you to refer to the recent performance notification to identify the issue or possible factor(s) that led to account deactivation or suspension, and then execute the next course of action as requested by appeals team, if relevant.

To ensure that your products are listed in accordance to Amazon’s restricted products, you should review these policies carefully for better understanding:

If you’ve reviewed the Restricted product page and believe your product was removed in error, you may dispute via the “Submit appeal” button in Seller Central. Provide the relevant ASIN number and a detailed explanation with strong supporting proof to justify your claim on the incorrect listing removal.

6 votes
4 votes
9 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Me_Day_Care_Kit
by Seller_kC9Hmn4XCN5Q8
Amazon replied

Hello, Me Day Care Kit is designed for personal sanitation.

0 votes
2 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Customer returns an item that was as described and sent on time. However she claims that UPS "lost" the return. How in the world is that my fault? And how can negative feedback be allowed as a result. I tried to remove the negative feedback. All you get is a bot that automatically denies it. Mod's please help.

Case 15544463261

Order 113-9034483-9677029

4 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Having trouble with my account
by Seller_WQSKN4cspI3Av

So I made this account a few months ago, and it got deactivated because it tried to charge premium to my card on file. I did not realize at the time that the premium/extras were a paid feature because I did not have to confirm anything to switch over, it just did it. And so my account got flagged and I guess they thought it was a bot account and deactivated it. I submitted exactly what they wanted, a phone bill with all the needed and matching info, and it still got denied…

Can I get help from support??

0 votes
0 votes
6 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Ship to FC Options
by Seller_11iQ2YxJhFzPc

I am looking for a way to ship directly to Fulfillment Centers, without the need to then ship to another 10+ fulfillment centers.

Amazon used to have a program where you could pay a small fee and ship directly to their desired FCs cutting the receiving time in half or better. Is this program still around or is there an option to do something like this? Every option we choose still takes the stand 40+ days to receive.

Thanks!

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
A-Z Claim Help please
by Seller_Yg9VOtSTjKUpU

Good afternoon,

We received an A-Z claim at the end of business day yesterday and of course it was granted in the middle of the night before we could respond.

I did appeal it this morning and they said it was "reversed" but it still has the same solution.

I need human eyes to look at this please.

@Seller_RSwABJNHpHnEZ, @Seller_l7Jtck9jxnEA0, @Seller_4GjtS9k0cnHHv, @Seller_nS0jcFQNDLG3e, @Seller_RsATYbG9XP0HP , @Seller_guPeMXBrBxqyU, @Seller_t9kvdr2yixQej

order 112-9454502-3546640

"We have granted an A-to-z Guarantee claim of $384.93 on order 112-9454502-3546640. We have debited the amount from your account but have not counted the claim against your Order Defect Rate."

We appealed the claim and then received this:

"Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the additional information regarding the A-to-z Guarantee claim on the order 112-9454502-3546640. Upon further review, we have decided to reverse our original decision. We have debited the amount from your account but have not counted the claim against your Order Defect Rate. "

They say they "decided to reverse our original decision" but it's still debited from our account. That's not being reversed.

Any help would be appreciated!!

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Competitive Price Glitch
by Seller_U0PeebAJUkAaF

investigate your competitive price checker glitch.

Competitive price checker says the external price is 27.50. that is not accurate. I sell on my website, chewy, and amazon only. All of them are 27.99.

Amazon has 3 of my items suppressed for this and it is destroying my sales.

2 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

My shipment was delivered on May 7. Amazon has been pushing back investigation date from Jun 8 to Jun 21, then to Jun 29 and now to Jul 5!!

Can you just do your job rather than keep pushing back deadlines?

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile
Listening inactive
by Seller_ADoeZAIsP8WCG
Amazon replied

Hi I have been listing on amazon for four days but still my listing has not been approved by amazon so can anyone tell me what could be the reason.

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Has anyone else incurred a large charge for the "other" category on the current payment period? For the current period, our charge for "other" is substantial and 10X more than normal. Unfortunately, after culling through all the possibilities I could think of, I still can't identify where this came from. I want to make sure that it is not a charge in error.

I opened a case with seller support, and it was marked as transferred, but, I have had no response in over 1 week.

@Seller_37l8i4vuvugjGor any other mods, any help and insights would be greatly appreciated.

Our case ID is 15482318881.

Thank you and have a great day!

0 votes
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Seller Messages Response
by Seller_pTqtHQ1hYhYM0

Why doesn't Seller Messages at least tell me the Item the customer is asking a question about? Hard to reply with "I dont know what item you are talking about"

0 votes
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity 

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes